Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surely Leeds can't be complaining about that red - awful tackle.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think teams that use horrendous green paint on their pitch to hide rugby markings (and fail) deserve to be relegated.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do Leeds players have a secret bet between themselves to see who can be the thickest **** in their relegation run-in? That was even worse than Ayling at the weekend.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And to think, if we didnt roll over like a puppy against Leeds, they would almost be certainly down now….

Or, if the referee hadn't screwed us over against Leeds, they would almost certainly be down now..!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another bright note - Chorley got knocked out of the National League play-offs tonight by York.
Yes i saw that, petty i know, but small things like that do put a smile on my face.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Motherwell are back in Europe after victory over Hearts last night, and this is excellent news for Wolverhampton-based firm Paycare, who sponsors the Steelmen's shirts!

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another nail in the coffin for Leeds last night. I thought it would be funny if Everton went down, but Leeds going down would be even better. Best club to get promoted my ****.

Big match tonight. I hope Spurs win just to keep it interesting for neutrals.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another nail in the coffin for Leeds last night. I thought it would be funny if Everton went down, but Leeds going down would be even better. Best club to get promoted my ****.

Big match tonight. I hope Spurs win just to keep it interesting for neutrals.
I fear that Leeds will manage to sneak enough points to get by Burnley. I can see them winning at Brentford on the final day if they really need to.

If you look at the 3 wins Burnley got, they were all against teams in absolutely abysmal form (Southampton, us and Watford). I don't think they will get that much joy from Spurs, Villa and Newcastle.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I fear that Leeds will manage to sneak enough points to get by Burnley. I can see them winning at Brentford on the final day if they really need to.

If you look at the 3 wins Burnley got, they were all against teams in absolutely abysmal form (Southampton, us and Watford). I don't think they will get that much joy from Spurs, Villa and Newcastle.
There is some bitterness between Brentford and Leeds from their Championship days, so a bit of hope I have is that Thomas Frank sends his team out to frustrate Leeds as much as possible and Leeds lose their heads.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Yeah i still think it is Burnley

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

You’re right on that one. Clear pen after seeing the replay. Clumsy!
Yeah probably because I am an ex (very bad) forward but defenders do that constantly and get away with it.

Although I know penalties are too punative a lot of the time. Not sure how to fix it, they swing games too much for what the foul often is.

Although the greatest thing in football is the indirect free kick in the box, so maybe make penalties for denial of goalscoring opportunity in box and then indirect for other fouls. Would be way more fun at least

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Holding genuinely was trying to get sent off all game. I am not a conspiracy theorist but stuff like that and Saiss pen vs Chelsea just look deliberate beyond belief

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Paul Tierney seems to favour Spurs. He made some strange decisions in their game against Liverpool. Now he’s dished out a red. I wish there was a ref that loved us as much.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal are cheating *******s anyway so they can **** off. Good for Spurs, hope they pip them to 4th place.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quality head coach is conte. Done a brilliant job there with not many of his own new signings.
Yeah, he's done brilliantly with players like Dier and Doherty too. Reborn.

Begs the question as to how bad a job Nuno was doing!

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, he's done brilliantly with players like Dier and Doherty too. Reborn.

Begs the question as to how bad a job Nuno was doing!
Nuno had them top of the league at one point. However, he was hindered by runts like Kane who never thought he was good enough to manage Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom