Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Manchester City comms thread.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the score wasn't on the screen you'd be hard pushed to know that we'd scored a goal.

I know De Bruyne was great and everything but this is as biased as I can remember seeing.

And I'm not normally one to complain about such things.
during a break in play DAZN showed all 3 City goals …real quick.
Didnt show ours.

i don’t know what feed DAZN gets

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is David jones so hyper tonight. Sounds like he’s been on the powder

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, add to that he’s a patronising ****.

The tone he spoke about the wolves fans asking for a hand ball, especially after that corruption in the reverse fixture.

Also, Sterling needs booking for that dive.

When a player does a blatant dive for a penalty and it's ignored, they should give a penalty to the other team instead. That would stop the diving overnight!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly they're pathetic.
But with 10 behind the ball we never look threatening now, break too slow.
Boly’s reaction times are horrendous. It’s like he’s auto switched off and has to switch on from time to time.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just hope we can get a goal back and make a fist of it a bit more. I worry it could be 6 or 7 if not.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wait, are people being serious? It's never a penalty.
You talking about the Chiquinho one? Why not?

If that was up the other end do you think Man City and/or Liverpool would get awarded the pen?

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Handball nowhere near, other one was though for me

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Karen Carney saying we need to play 3 vs 3 in the midfield…. Pretty much the perfect summing up of our midfield 3 this evening.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can sky put out a worst punditry line up than Hinchcliffe, Richards and Carney.... not even one mention of the penalty

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If that was up the other end do you think Man City and/or Liverpool would get awarded the pen?
Just seen it. Don't think it was a penalty. Don't think the Watkins, Moutinho handball, Dele Ali or Chris Wood ones were either.

Snarlingwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Too many of our defenders just ball-watching and marking space instead of tracking/ marking runners/ players. Zonal marking is useless against a team like City who pass and move so quickly.
Boly, Coady and Jonny made to look way too slow and looking like rabbits caught in the headlights.
Ridiculous that VAR looked at the penalty insident on Chicinqho and thought there was nothing wrong with it!!Corrupt or what?

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our defence pathetic? The defence that has among he best defensive record in Europe? Against possibly the best attack in the world? I think the score has more to do with their attack than our defence.

37 GA isn't that great (Brighton and Crystal Palace are on 42, for example), and the reason they've been resolute previously is because we play essentially a back 8 with the midfield tucked in, because.... Our defenders are pathetic.

Reactions: Ned

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
37 GA isn't that great (Brighton and Crystal Palace are on 42, for example), and the reason they've been resolute previously is because we play essentially a back 8 with the midfield tucked in, because.... Our defenders are pathetic.
Don’t forget the Sa impact either.

D

Deleted member (smith)

Game stopped for head injury with wolves pressing….head on his knee

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

No, because nothing happened? It was a corner.

The victim mentality is off the charts tonight. Roll our sleeves up and get on with it ffs

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Once again, Chiquinho showing up his team mates for their lack of effort. He might lose the ball, but he works hard to correct his mistake.

Some senior players have thrown in the towel tonight. Sooner they're gone, the better.

Back
Top Bottom