Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't realise they were producing villa's! So thats the sponsor they've had once we had it and now they're following us in manufacture of the kits. They just want to be us :)
Don't forget, they signed a Traoré too!.....though admittedly our one once played for them.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is ****ing awful.

not saying it isn't actually the shirt but the badge looks wonky and stuck on and inside the neck previously its been co branded castore / wolves / one pack. Even the leaked Sevilla kit this season has Sevilla written in it. Not beyond the realms of possibility it'll just have Castore, but seems unlikely

Time will tell

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the worst kit I’ve ever seen. Not the best either.

I think it looks far more likely to be a warm up kit/ training top.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
I hate them but I hate the home shirt less than this year’s, long sleeves will be nice though

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I don’t mind any of them. Hopefully with a new sponsor.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love people on here judging the appearance of our kits by dodgy internet photos which have clearly been taken on a ****ing potato.

Just wait until the club stick the players in them and do a proper photoshoot before passing judgement. It isn't that difficult.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not blown away, same as this season. But a the return of long sleeves would be a welcome touch.

I wonder if the white piping aspect is a directive from the club to add a third colour to our branding?

Seems an odd addition two years in a row, but does tie in the white eyes from the Wolf head.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like a cheap Sunday League team kit.

Put a Prostar logo on it and it wouldn’t look out of place.
Exactly what i thought. I ****ing hate the black block panels. Looks like the team wear advertised in fourfourtwo in the '90s.

Sadly these leaks often prove to be spot on. I've been very impressed with the quality of Castore's pro range but hugely disappointed with the kit design so far.

They seem to knock it out the park for Rangers and Newcastle though. We seem to be left with the dregs.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love people on here judging the appearance of our kits by dodgy internet photos which have clearly been taken on a ****ing potato.

Just wait until the club stick the players in them and do a proper photoshoot before passing judgement. It isn't that difficult.
I will reserve my final judgement for the official photo shoot, however the leaks do give us some idea of the final product...

Last year the kit design turned out to be not quite as **** as first expected. This year could very well be the same, and I'll be the first to admit that the kits aren't quite as **** as I thought.

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Not blown away, same as this season. But a the return of long sleeves would be a welcome touch.

I wonder if the white piping aspect is a directive from the club to add a third colour to our branding?

Seems an odd addition two years in a row, but does tie in the white eyes from the Wolf head.
Maybe, you would think that the club would have quite a lot of control on the design based on the way the deal with Castore was described.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will reserve my final judgement for the official photo shoot, however the leaks do give us some idea of the final product...

Last year the kit design turned out to be not quite as **** as first expected. This year could very well be the same, and I'll be the first to admit that the kits aren't quite as **** as I thought.

The Sponsor will have a huge effect on it - I believe the deal with the garbage that's currently on there is up this year, so we should really be signing a new sponsorship with a company that isn't a betting firm as that all becomes illegal from 2023 I think?

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The Sponsor will have a huge effect on it - I believe the deal with the garbage that's currently on there is up this year, so we should really be signing a new sponsorship with a company that isn't a betting firm as that all becomes illegal from 2023 I think?
I’m convinced the 09/10 LQS shirt would’ve been a modern day classic had Jez not spunked Sportingbet across the front of it

Back
Top Bottom