Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves u23 Vs WBA U23 - PL Cup Final 13/5/22

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be my first u23 game and really looking forward to it!
Glory hunter!! ;):D

Seriously… enjoy, it’s a different experience but I quite like it. Take it for what it is (under normal circumstances)…a development channel and the result doesn’t matter too much. Clearly on Friday all that goes out the window

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you
Any idea how many they have sold
No, sorry.

I do know they have only opened the East Stand lower I think so far. I don’t think they’re pushing it too much and have already openly said it will be streamed for free to members and ST holders

I can imagine they want to keep the police bill to a minimum

Last edited:

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone needs a lift, I have 2 available seats in car and a parking space booked, just message me.

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone needs a lift, I have 2 available seats in car and a parking space booked, just message me

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t see that
they were still on sale this morning but they're opening up blocks at a time, so intermittently will be sold out

It will sell out eventually though in the sense of the tickets they are allowed/want to sell. I think sales home sales are limited to the East Stand Upper at the moment (lower tier sold out yesterday I think)

Like I said in a previous post though, can't see them going much beyond this as it'll cost extra in stewards, catering, police and for £5 a ticket, probably isn't worth it. They have been quite open with the fact that members and ST holders can watch for free on AlbionTV or whatever theirs is called, in an attempt to limit numbers

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
shame the club ain’t putting coaches on will be a pain to get to as the metro isn’t running

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So how many is it all together then now? I could probably go through the thread and work it out but that's to much effort lol

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
2k+ at least I think - would be nice if the Club confirmed the numbers
1620 as it stands approximately.

The boggies have sold out the lower tier of the east stand and have shifted a couple of blocks in the upper, as it stands I reckon they have sold approx 4-5k

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Purchased another 4, for my teenagers mates.

Cant believe we have all the smethwick end and cannot outsell this shower of ****e.....

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
If anyone needs a lift, I have 2 available seats in car and a parking space booked, just message me.
Hey mate. Do you mind me asking where you booked your parking space? Never been to the poorthorns before, is everyone going in colours or is it best to keep your head down?

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
any news on if you can pay on the gate? i wont have time to get to Molineux ticket office before the game

Back
Top Bottom