Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hugo Bueno at fullback for the U21s has been phenomenal this season.

I'd really like to see him step up.
Would be a mistake to do anything other than a loan somewhere he can get regular first team experience before competing for a first team place.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would be devastated also if Ruben moved to man yow..I have a lot of cousins from up Lanc,Manchester who support them.BUT eventually I would get used to it like I did wen Jota joined liverpool.Not interested in jota anymore,and I'd hope eventually I'd feel the same about Ruben.Deep down though I doubt that would happen.Please Ruben if ya do want to leave,gew to a big club abroad so I can keep following ya.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know absolutely nothing about Pedrinho other than stats on paper… they are underwhelming to say the least. We need goalscorers!

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Wonder with Jonny performing so well on the right since his return from injury if we might try and trade Semedo for Kondogbia with At. Madrid who are looking for a new RB, would be considered about the same prices to do a straight swap as well and there was talk of them showing interest last summer in Semedo
I find it odd that I have so often started to see suggestions for player trades like it’s a common practice in the world of football. Traore/Trincao okay that's understandable. But the rest is fantasy, this is not the NBA.

Last edited:

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
Do you think Pedrinho means Trincao is a definite ‘no’?

Bruno’s comments about players with different styles and those with the ability to play between the lines indicated to me that he was talking about Trincao, but maybe this is Pedrinho.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He’s coming back Iv heard a few things but can’t say too much

I guess after today maybe we will want to do a swap ?
Not too sure on that .. after Chelsea game had a chat with an agent who said .. and i have no idea if true .. that Adama and Trincao may be swapped but may not stop with the clubs .. he has heard Adama would then leave Barca for Leeds who would get Raphina in swap deal [Leeds are supposed to have enquired about Adama] .. Trincao would then go back to Portugal in a swap for a Portugese player/players no names mentioned .. might be rubbish but who knows

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not too sure on that .. after Chelsea game had a chat with an agent who said .. and i have no idea if true .. that Adama and Trincao may be swapped but may not stop with the clubs .. he has heard Adama would then leave Barca for Leeds who would get Raphina in swap deal [Leeds are supposed to have enquired about Adama] .. Trincao would then go back to Portugal in a swap for a Portugese player/players no names mentioned .. might be rubbish but who knows
Not saying your info is duff but I don’t see why Adama would refuse a contract with us to move to Leeds.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way are we signing trincao from Barcelona and flipping him to a club in Portugal...it's complete WAFFLE.......trincao wages would totally rule a move out to a club in Portugal....the highest paid player in the Portuguese league is Julien Weigl on about 48k a week...
Trincao wages would be around the 100k mark....

Last edited:

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What would be the point in all the swapping I wonder? Why does Adama need to go to barca to go to Leeds? And similar with Trincao.

I think we might keep Trincao, signs he's adapting to the Prem. Game changer with Chiqinho yesterday although once again completely bottled an important challenge on edge of Chelsea box when we could have got into a good position

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why does Adama need to go to barca to go to Leeds
Barcelona are going to be pushing hard for Raphinha in the summer and I think Leeds would happily take Adama + a bit of cash as part of a deal. Their current DoF, Victor Orta, was the guy who signed Adama originally for Middlesborough & still really likes him to this day.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Barcelona are going to be pushing hard for Raphinha in the summer and I think Leeds would happily take Adama + a bit of cash as part of a deal. Their current DoF, Victor Orta, was the guy who signed Adama originally for Middlesborough & still really likes him to this day.
I still don't get why Leeds don't just bid for Adama and sell Raphina to Barca?

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way are we signing trincao from Barcelona and flipping him to a club in Portugal...it's complete WAFFLE.......trincao wages would totally rule a move out to a club in Portugal....the highest paid player in the Portuguese league is Julien Weigl on about 48k a week...
Where have you got this information about salaries? The only thing I can find is that Trincao is on €75k. The highest paid player in the Primera Liga is Porto’s Otavio on €110k.

Genuine question as people keep saying Trincao’s salary is over 100k but I cannot find that anywhere. Figures above are from capology.com

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where have you got this information about salaries? The only thing I can find is that Trincao is on €75k. The highest paid player in the Primera Liga is Porto’s Otavio on €110k.

Genuine question as people keep saying Trincao’s salary is over 100k but I cannot find that anywhere. Figures above are from capology.com
Plenty of sites report trincao wages are 131k euros a week....we can't he sure obviously...

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mendes takes player off Barca books and helps to sort wages for Portuguese club who then give wolves a prized asset for reduced terms

It absolutely could happen

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was reported/rumoured last year when Leeds showed an interest in Traore that he wasn’t interested in moving there as he viewed it as a sideways/backwards move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom