Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chiquinho

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mentioned on the comms thread, but he is why we are letting Traore go.
Many seem to have forgotten we signed this little gem. Patience needed like Pep with Foden

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still very raw but get's the ball in the box with quality his final delivery looks very good!

Also showed great skill to get away from two Chelsea players when he first came on, his first thought is to take the ball forward and test defenders which is good sign as it shows he has real confidence in his won ability...

Still raw and has aspects of his game he needs to work on but he is clearly a talented footballer who could turn out to be a right bargain!

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Many of us have begged for him to play more and it shows we know our stuff. The kid tries and that’s enough atm

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This boy looks GOOD!

Tremendous cross for the leveller and that was a 3rd assist in about 66 minutes.

Him and Pedro serving Raul and Fabio would be TASTYYY...

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chico and neto on either wing could revive jimenez form if they can put crosses in like today.
Pleased for conor who made a right ricket for their 2nd to come steaming in to grab the equaliser. The confidence of us scoring our1st goal transformed us enough to put Chelsea on the rack at the end in a real seesaw game with chances to both sides.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Toti will be more then a back up personally but Chiq is a real talent.

Anybody know how to pronounce his name. I just call him Chicken-toe

Chick-een-yo

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Missed the 2nd half mrs making me do couple things. Looking forward to watching that later

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah long as when he doesn't hit the levels that fans don't tear him apart.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have liked Chiquinho every time I have seen him and wanted to see more of him recently, today showed why. He must get his start, richly deserves it

Back
Top Bottom