Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Neves x 200

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presuming Rúben turns out for us on Sunday (let's face it, if João is out again, there's no way barring injury Rúben can't feature!) then it'll be his 200th competitive appearance for Wolves (and 130th in the Premier League). Whoever imagined that would ever be possible when we signed him in 2017? Well done, Rúben...Wolves legend!

Screenshot_20220130-223435_copy_630x407.png

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be great if he stays here for another 10 years and then goes back to Porto for one final season.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would be interested to hear if he has spoken to Jeff about what it would take for him to stay......

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A modern day legend for the club. And will always be the poster boy of this new era

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
I gotta admit, I was never blown away by Neves like most on here. I was more of a Jota man in the early days

But you can't help but love the guy. He does everything right, the Wolves tattoo, his little boy singing his song, he genuinely loves the club and wears his heart on his sleeve. On par with Coady in that sense

No matter what happens in the summer , we'll always have that goal vs Derby. I've never seen a better goal live and I seriously doubt I ever will again.

He's definitely a legend for this club.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I gotta admit, I was never blown away by Neves like most on here. I was more of a Jota man in the early days

But you can't help but love the guy. He does everything right, the Wolves tattoo, his little boy singing his song, he genuinely loves the club and wears his heart on his sleeve. On par with Coady in that sense

No matter what happens in the summer , we'll always have that goal vs Derby. I've never seen a better goal live and I seriously doubt I ever will again.

He's definitely a legend for this club.
I'm still very bitter about the Jota transfer (especially as at the time, whilst not thrilled he went to Liverpool, i didn't forsee his success at all) but I still think Neves is a better footballer overall. For me it's between him and Raul as to who this the best player I've seen in a Wolves shirt.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After Sunday another 15 games (hopefully) and then cheerio. Wolves having stagnated for 2 seasons I fully expect him to move on to a team somewhere that will win things and surround him with players of his quality. Wolves have not shown him that ambition so all we can do is thank him for a glorious 5 seasons and memories that will last a lifetime. Thanks.

Lycaon

Reaction score
Seems like everybody is resigned that he’s going in the summer?

Fact or fiction? Pant wetting at it’s most wettish!

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Presuming Rúben turns out for us on Sunday (let's face it, if João is out again, there's no way barring injury Rúben can't feature!) then it'll be his 200th competitive appearance for Wolves (and 130th in the Premier League). Whoever imagined that would ever be possible when we signed him in 2017? Well done, Rúben...Wolves legend!

View attachment 26786
My favourite ever Wolves player. Here's hoping there's 200 more (at least)

T

TheConcourse

Seems like everybody is resigned that he’s going in the summer?

Fact or fiction? Pant wetting at it’s most wettish!
Think it’s more common sense based on his contract situation.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can all eulogise about Neves but the fact is he's been here 5 years and won fa. He's at an age where he will now be playing his best football and will want to earn the big money, play with the best players and win a trophy or 2, like his mate Jota at Liverpool. The only way I think he will stay on is if we can get into Europe and even then I believe that's no guarantee.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We can all eulogise about Neves but the fact is he's been here 5 years and won fa. He's at an age where he will now be playing his best football and will want to earn the big money, play with the best players and win a trophy or 2, like his mate Jota at Liverpool. The only way I think he will stay on is if we can get into Europe and even then I believe that's no guarantee.
Not all players are greedy ****s, some are family men who while taking home plenty of dosh. Dont live in the gotta have a Lamborghini or Ferrari age. Long live Ruben neves who I hope will be here for many years to come.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Hes only 2 bookings away from a 2 game ban, , just a brilliant player for us, oozes class

Back
Top Bottom