Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agboola seems more of a regular in first team training than many of the other u23 centre backs. I wouldnt be surprised if Bruno rates him.

WinchWolf

Reaction score
Nice to see them working on shooting and actually getting shots on target,

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hahaha……Semedo running backwards…..( must be innate as he constantly passes back:cool:)

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching Traore finish like he does in training makes me more certain than ever that his issue is composure on match day. All the talent in the world but he never has it in him to finish like we see him do in training. Too panicky!

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching Traore finish like he does in training makes me more certain than ever that his issue is composure on match day. All the talent in the world but he never has it in him to finish like we see him do in training. Too panicky!

100%. Always baffles me that he scored those 2 away to City. Great composure, never to be seen again.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The goal today looked like one of the moves they've been working on during some of the training videos
They did the exact move with same personnel before the match. Except raul dummied it that time for hwang

Football is so simple when you pass and move

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They did the exact move with same personnel before the match. Except raul dummied it that time for hwang

Spurs coach Bill Nicholson used to tell his players……
” Do the simple thing….and do it quickly “.

el gringo

Reaction score
Bachata and Reggaetón in the gym - Mosquera might appreciate that - just add in some Cumbia. Also - Coady coming over loud and clear!

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I was watching West Ham, they couldnt hit a barn door before the game was thinking oh great they are saving them for the match, but no they were useless in that too.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Forgive me if I missed him somewhere, but it looks like there's no sign of Sa in the training video just put out at all?

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Forgive me if I missed him somewhere, but it looks like there's no sign of Sa in the training video just put out at all?
Yep can see Ruddy and Moulden but no Sa.

Marcal, Boly and Podence all there. Cundle looking good with some nice threaded passes.

Also great to see Jonny starting work with the ball.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep. No Sa in the training vid. Cundle looking very sharp in training there.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep can see Ruddy and Moulden but no Sa.

Marcal, Boly and Podence all there. Cundle looking good with some nice threaded passes.

Also great to see Jonny starting work with the ball.
I think I saw RAN. Hopefully over his muscle problem from last Saturday.

Can anyone confirm?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

These drills seem pointless . Pass the ball to someone unmarked in the box with the task of finishing .

You never have that much time and our forwards often think they have all day when they are in the box

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
These drills seem pointless . Pass the ball to someone unmarked in the box with the task of finishing .

You never have that much time and our forwards often think they have all day when they are in the box
I was thinking the same. You see these videos of them doing pretty little flicks, and it all has a feel of headers and volleys in the school playground. But then I guess the tactical work and drills are less filmable.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was thinking the same. You see these videos of them doing pretty little flicks, and it all has a feel of headers and volleys in the school playground. But then I guess the tactical work and drills are less filmable.
I think that exactly. Clearly if they're going say, 5-3-2 today they're not going to film that being rehearsed. Ditto for Sa - I didn't see Sa or the goalkeeping coach in the video. Hopefully he was off somewhere pinging 60 yard balls to a couple of U23s pretending to be Adama and Raul

Back
Top Bottom