Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Projected Finish

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves projected finish at the end of the season: 35-3

Yeah, I said it....35-3

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves projected finish at the end of the season: 35-3

Yeah, I said it....35-3
I have read some ****ing obscure posts on here but this takes the biscuit. I looked at it for a couple of minutes then figured it had to be something to do with 38 games this season? Then I figured the 3 must be our 3 defeats, so 35 must be this guy is predicting we will win all our remaining games?! Then I figured he must be trying to be funny, in a very non-funny way or he's ****ed. Either way I've just wasted about 5 minutes of what's left of my life.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have read some ****ing obscure posts on here but this takes the biscuit. I looked at it for a couple of minutes then figured it had to be something to do with 38 games this season? Then I figured the 3 must be our 3 defeats, so 35 must be this guy is predicting we will win all our remaining games?! Then I figured he must be trying to be funny, in a very non-funny way or he's ****ed. Either way I've just wasted about 5 minutes of what's left of my life.
Now you know how the rest of us feel reading your pearls of wisdom.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm that confident in our team.

Pintandkebab

Reaction score
I am just waiting on a loan that we get rushed through for someone and the n the big book of bull **** from shi and Sellars

T

TheConcourse

This place has to sit through enough of your ****e. Balance restored.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are you sure you didnt write it and then forget ??

Lycaon

Reaction score
An interesting yet unrealistic assessment!
…..But there again what do I know?!!

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently, the experts were slightly mistaken.

New projected finish is 34-0-4

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't want to get carried away after today's result, but could we push for a top four with a couple of quality additions in January? Having said that I would be well pleased with top six. Bruno doing a great job.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who now will come out and admit they were wrong?

Relegation battle they said? 12 games in and we are sitting pretty!
After the loss to Brentford, I thought it would be close. I didn't think we would go down, but I thought we'd be bottom 6 all season. Bruno really shut me up and I'm delighted

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't want to get carried away after today's result, but could we push for a top four with a couple of quality additions in January? Having said that I would be well pleased with top six. Bruno doing a great job.
Carried away? The experts are predicting a 32-1-5 finish.

It's going to happen.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who now will come out and admit they were wrong?

Relegation battle they said? 12 games in and we are sitting pretty!
It is only 12 games though. If you're a pessimist its still 26 to lose potentially!
Think early December we might even be top four but we'll dip from then. December is easily our toughest month so far!

Back
Top Bottom