Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno Lage

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some googling around and this already looks a really poor appointment if true. That's the end of the project IMHO.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
65aac4a58f51bfc90ac1953e3b8ca162.png

Not a great deal of management experience, spent three seasons as an assistant at Sheffield Wednesday and Swansea. He was sacked by Benfica after equalling their worst ever set of results - 2 wins in 13 matches.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But you wanted Nuno gone. We can’t just cherry pick who we want, we aren’t there as a club.

You reap what you sow...
Ridiculous comment

you can want a manager to go on the basis of getting someone with reasonable experience in.

this is incompetent and stinks of mendes ( don’t know if mendes is lage agent )

Reactions: DPE

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFS. What a terrible day. Nuno presumably replaced by an inferior Portuguese manager.

Patricio and Moutinho look like they're on their way too.

Now we just need to see Javier Hernandez is coming in to replace Jimenez and we will have the full set

Puzzling.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ridiculous comment

you can want a manager to go on the basis of getting someone with reasonable experience in.

this is incompetent and stinks of mendes ( don’t know if mendes is lage agent )
My point is that people who were desperate for him to leave had no consideration for what the alternative would be. The assumption was just it would be better, like that was a given.

It stinks of Mendes but you don’t know if he’s involved. Even if it is Mendes it doesn’t have to mean we’re being bent over a barrel.

Maybe Lage is the level we can attract. People have got ahead of themselves because we had 2 7th places in my opinion. Those being courtesy of Nuno who, ironically, may well now be the best available manager for a club of our level right now. He may even be above our station to be honest with the jobs he’s likely to be linked to.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From a pragmatic footballing pov I can see the inevitably of Nuno leaving but I am gutted because of the good times and let's face it he is such a great person too

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Why isn't Graham Potter on the odds list? He's a fantastic manager. Exactly the type we should be going for.
Because he might not see us as an upgrade? People underestimate how many people are put off by the Mendes connection. It was why we couldn't get s good director of football

Back
Top Bottom