Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ki-Jana Hoever

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because there has been no musing of incoming today, across social media or journos. not even a hint, I'd love to be proved wrong by a Saturday signing

There you go

I love the plan and intentions behind it but our best current players will want success now.

I agree . We need to keep momentum going and sign someone like semedo .

Hoever is primarily a cb imo

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt he's coming in to start, but his versatility is key. Very comfortable as a centre back and right back, so I don't think this rules out us signing a more experienced RWB and CB.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool fans think all their players are great (the way they are crying about Brewster leaving is laughable when you see how far behind the actual first-teamers he is) but they aren’t happy about this.

We bring him in and Bennett leaves, we are stronger moving forwards.
I remember when Sterling went to Man City and a Liverpool fan was on the radio saying it didn't matter because they had a young player even better coming through. That player was Jordan Ibe.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Chode

Reaction score
Definitely better than Max Aarons, who a few in here wanted us to get in. As mentioned, rated highly by their fans who all hope he had a buy back clause. Doesn’t fix our immediate need for experience but he’s a star in the making!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Definitely better than Max Aarons, who a few in here wanted us to get in. As mentioned, rated highly by their fans who all hope he had a buy back clause. Doesn’t fix our immediate need for experience but he’s a star in the making!
A star in the making which is great, so why are Liverpool selling him?

Chode

Reaction score
A star in the making which is great, so why are Liverpool selling him?
They already have TAA and Neco Williams ahead of him at the moment. He just signed a new contract and the general feeling was he was he was going out on loan. Their fans are shocked they’re selling him.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
They already have TAA and Neco Williams ahead of him at the moment. He just signed a new contract and the general feeling was he was he was going out on loan. Their fans are shocked they’re selling him.
Thanks for the info Chode.
In five years time, we'll be Champions of Europe..;)

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Top quality signing. I think he will go straight into the first team.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just hope all this youth isn't at the expense of just 1-2 first team improvements.

Sounds a talented kid though.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has to be coming in as Docs replacement. No point whatsoever in bringing him in for that fee as anything but.
Would make sense he has Boly to support him which as a WB is as good as it gets and Marcal/Jonny the more defensive minded player

modenawolf

Reaction score
Can't be true: he's not a Portuguese Mendes client.

Joking aside, looks like a great talent with a huge future. Tim Spiers has linked to an article in The Athletic highlighting his technical and leadership qualities, as well as his excellent character.

I think this could be Doc's replacement.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe he knows his chances of breaking through at Liverpool are next to nothing. Not every kid wants to sit around playing Fifa and picking up wages every week for reserve football. Good on him if that's part of the decision, he could make the grade here.

Vicious Sid

Reaction score
i know a few scousers and they dont seem upset about it.
general view is that he's too slow for a fullback and too slight for a centre back.

modenawolf

Reaction score
He has to be coming in as Docs replacement. No point whatsoever in bringing him in for that fee as anything but.
Would make sense he has Boly to support him which as a WB is as good as it gets and Marcal/Jonny the more defensive minded player

I imagine to have left Liverpool he'll have been promised a good opportunity at playing first-team football this season.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Again this is some gamble and still a lot of money for a guy who hasn't really played senior football and is Liverpool 3rd choice RB. Is the club looking too far ahead. We need players for this season.

Back
Top Bottom