Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why Nuno isn’t wearing a mask? All other teams clips of training the manager had a mask on

D

Deleted member 4456

Some of those lockdown hair-dos are spectacular. Jota reminds me of Adam Le Fondre. Max Kilman is starting to look like Screech from Saved By The Bell.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of those lockdown hair-dos are spectacular. Jota reminds me of Adam Le Fondre. Max Kilman is starting to look like Screech from Saved By The Bell.

Yes Jota’s barnet is looking pretty spectacular.
Also loving Traore’s sleeveless look, a subtle protest against training tops being insufficient cabinets for his remarkable guns.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama has lost so much muscle mass compared to when he signed.

Also does anyone know where neves was?

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder how the players will cope in the summer heat. Going to suit some players/teams play styles better than others. Nice that Jimenez has had his first proper break in like years?

D

Deleted member 5635

I personally think John ruddy has always had the best haircut.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Not sure why Nuno isn’t wearing a mask? All other teams clips of training the manager had a mask on
Can’t fit it over his beard

S

ShropshireLad

Exactly the reason why you need "permission to.grow" in the Royal Navy. Beards and respirators aren't very compatible.
My Nan used to say, “Never trust a man with a beard because they are trying to hide something!” She also said that men with moustaches were even worse. ;)

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Nan used to say, “Never trust a man with a beard because they are trying to hide something!” She also said that men with moustaches were even worse. ;)
I am pretty sure I once heard my Nan say ‘never trust a man with a feather in his hat’ , fortunately this went out of fashion some time in the Middle Ages..

[Scrambling back on topic] it’s great to see the lads back in first team training there

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
When I started seeing she-who-must-be-obeyed 25 odd years ago one of her mantras was "I hate beards, shave it off" - so taking full notice of her after about 5 or 6 years I shaved it off, her first words??? - "grow it back"
Also at work i was supposed to wear a respirator for my own safety, for which the advice was to de-beard myself - but proud to say that except for one day I've been bearded from about the age of 17 until now in my retirement.
So i hope Nuno keeps his facial hair, despite the problems involved with mask wearing.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yeaah i was looking for the main man, i was getting worried that he may have picked up a Knock, but then spotted him a couple of times towards the end..

Z

ZoeWolf

When I started seeing she-who-must-be-obeyed 25 odd years ago one of her mantras was "I hate beards, shave it off" - so taking full notice of her after about 5 or 6 years I shaved it off, her first words??? - "grow it back"
Also at work i was supposed to wear a respirator for my own safety, for which the advice was to de-beard myself - but proud to say that except for one day I've been bearded from about the age of 17 until now in my retirement.
So i hope Nuno keeps his facial hair, despite the problems involved with mask wearing.

We had this discussion when I was at Uni and not one female out of quite a lot liked facial hair, in fact most simply hated it.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
I wonder if he's lost some muscle mass from his upper arms to help with the (presumably) inevitably shoulder operation?

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love the "for ****'s sake" from Coady on about 12 minutes when Podence scores! Have the feeling we'll be ready when it all kicks off

S

ShropshireLad

I am pretty sure I once heard my Nan say ‘never trust a man with a feather in his hat’ , fortunately this went out of fashion some time in the Middle Ages..

[Scrambling back on topic] it’s great to see the lads back in first team training there
Good one, Tojo!

S

ShropshireLad

I knew I’d touch a nerve somewhere! ;) There have been so many WUMeries on the political forum I decided to post one myself and take a risk with that one. No personal offence intended Cookey, some of my closest pals have them as well. :eek:

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I wonder if he's lost some muscle mass from his upper arms to help with the (presumably) inevitably shoulder operation?

No news on the operation ?

If things work as planned there will not be much of a close season so he is facing a year of continuous football.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
I knew I’d touch a nerve somewhere! ;) There have been so many WUMeries on the political forum I decided to post one myself and take a risk with that one. No personal offence intended Cookey, some of my closest pals have them as well. :eek:
No offence taken ol' mate, yours made me smile, and as Mixers know I'm never shy in meandering topics off the straight and narrow!

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Compana training with the first team squad? I didn’t spot him but it would be handy if he was ready to make the step up.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When do we play Forest?

Villa drew 2-2 against WBA at Villa Park yesterday.

They went 2 nil down.

Back
Top Bottom