Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manager of the season

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
They don’t always go for the top dog so fingers crossed

W

WOMWOL

Really? I thought who ever won the league was a shoe in. Can't say I've checked though

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's another thread - combine?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Javi Gracia another good shot at it. I'd pick Nuno obviously

O

Olton931877

Fair shout, but surely wouldn't come close with Nuno in the mix? Can't see them looking past Pep if City win the league mind...

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isnt colin ****er in the running, for their best ever premier league final position?

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Winning the champions League might just do it for Klopp or Poch. Still voting for Nuno though obviously, they started with a much nicer train set than Nuno.

D

Deleted member 9788

They are talking about it on the debate on sky. Chumps rosinoir and murphy both saying klopp!! Including that fool murphy referring to nuno as "the wolves guy" when summing up the 4 candidates (klopp, pep,poch and the dr)

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Winning the champions League might just do it for Klopp or Poch. Still voting for Nuno though obviously, they started with a much nicer train set than Nuno.
Isn’t it PL manager of the year, so Champions League doesn’t count?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
When you look at the candidates:

City- 1st
Liverpool- 2nd
Spurs- 4th
Wolves- 7th

You could have predicted the first three to finish where they have, not many expected us to be 7th though.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes your right but I guess last night's miracle will still see the vote swell for Klopp just by association.

dnf14

Reaction score
Sadly, no-one seems to remember that. I'll be fair though and recognize that a deep CL run does significantly shape a Prem season, but it should still only be weighted by the expectation of the position the teams had going into the season.

Voting for Klopp or Pep should only be done after we see who wins the title, because only the one of them who wins it honestly deserves to be in the running for MOTS when they started with such stacked squads.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you look at the candidates:

City- 1st
Liverpool- 2nd
Spurs- 4th
Wolves- 7th

You could have predicted the first three to finish where they have, not many expected us to be 7th though.

I would have predicted Wolves to finish 7th as much as Liverpool being second with only 1 loss and 97 points.

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
Lets by honest - Klopp is ****ing smashing it at the moment - who would have thought Liverpool would be this good 18 months ago

97 points & 2 CL finals in 2 seasons

All of this with Matip/Lovren at the back and Henderson / Winjaldum in the middle

Got to love him

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lets by honest - Klopp is ****ing smashing it at the moment - who would have thought Liverpool would be this good 18 months ago

97 points & 2 CL finals in 2 seasons

All of this with Matip/Lovren at the back and Henderson / Winjaldum in the middle

Got to love him

No don’t particularly like fixa dent

Back
Top Bottom