Home | MM Facebook | Live League Tables | Live Scores | |
 

Go Back   Molineux Mix - Wolves Wolverhampton Wanderers Fans Forum > Molineux Mix > Molineux Mix Archive

Molineux Mix Archive archived posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:15
JOSWolf JOSWolf is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Good ole Lower Penn
Posts: 19,353
Kevin Phillips

He has been a pain in the $$$$ against us but fair play to him tonight.
A hatrick for Palace at 39! I've always thought he speaks well on TV and clearly has the right attitude.
  #2  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:16
andyc225 andyc225 is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: A Travelodge far, far away.
Posts: 9,342
Reckon he'd see out his last year for us next time around in League One? I'm serious. Who better than him?
  #3  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:19
Sandwell Wolf's Avatar
Sandwell Wolf Sandwell Wolf is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,076
Kevin Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc225 View Post
Reckon he'd see out his last year for us next time around in League One? I'm serious. Who better than him?
We're not going down you negative egg.
  #4  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:20
StefanWolves's Avatar
StefanWolves StefanWolves is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 19,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandwell Wolf View Post
We're not going down you negative egg.
Irony
__________________
I don't know what to think.
  #5  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:21
Sandwell Wolf's Avatar
Sandwell Wolf Sandwell Wolf is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,076
Kevin Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
Irony
You can do one as well, we won tonight yet some of you still want to have a moan, now is not the time for this pathetic nonsense, anything to get your post count up though Stefan?

Come on Saunders prove these idiots wrong. Get in there.
  #6  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:25
andyc225 andyc225 is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: A Travelodge far, far away.
Posts: 9,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandwell Wolf View Post
We're not going down you negative egg.
I'm completely serious though. Who better than him if the worst came to the worst?
  #7  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:25
Sandwell Wolf's Avatar
Sandwell Wolf Sandwell Wolf is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,076
Kevin Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc225 View Post
I'm completely serious though. Who better than him if the worst came to the worst?
You are an Albion fan, end of.
  #8  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:26
StefanWolves's Avatar
StefanWolves StefanWolves is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 19,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandwell Wolf View Post
You can do one as well, we won tonight yet some of you still want to have a moan, now is not the time for this pathetic nonsense, anything to get your post count up though Stefan?

Come on Saunders prove these idiots wrong. Get in there.
I'm not negative, I'm buzzing that we've won. And I couldn't give a stuff about my post count
__________________
I don't know what to think.
  #9  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:26
andyc225 andyc225 is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: A Travelodge far, far away.
Posts: 9,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandwell Wolf View Post
You are an Albion fan, end of.
Why? Because I accept that going down is in fact a possibility? Because I'm not a member of the George Michael fan club babbling on about having "faith"?

Boing boing.
  #10  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:28
Sandwell Wolf's Avatar
Sandwell Wolf Sandwell Wolf is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,076
Kevin Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc225 View Post
Why? Because I accept that going down is in fact a possibility? Because I'm not a member of the George Michael fan club babbling on about having "faith"?

Boing boing.
Because all you ever do is post negative $$$$ that nobody wants to read, nobody even replies to your posts (apart from me cause I'm stupid enough to). We won tonight and you're fishing for comments because you're suggesting an ex-Albion striker.

I don't know what you are exactly but all I know is you ain't a proper Wolves fan.

The only thing that matters tonight is that the lads have got 3 points on the board. Not that an ex-Baggies striker scored hat trick. No need to even bring it up FFS.
  #11  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:29
Edgmond Wolf Edgmond Wolf is offline
MolMix Poster of the Season Runner Up 2011-2012
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: South Bank Molineux
Posts: 25,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandwell Wolf View Post
Because all you ever do is post negative $$$$ that nobody wants to read, nobody even replies to your posts (apart from me cause I'm stupid enough to). We won tonight and you're fishing for comments because you're suggesting an ex-Albion striker.

I don't know what you are exactly but all I know is you ain't a proper Wolves fan.
I reply but only to give him $$$$
  #12  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:29
StefanWolves's Avatar
StefanWolves StefanWolves is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 19,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc225 View Post
Why? Because I accept that going down is in fact a possibility? Because I'm not a member of the George Michael fan club babbling on about having "faith"?

Boing boing.
You are a super fan, it affects super fans more than it does us mere mortals. You have every rights to feel more $$$$ed off than the rest of us, bless you x
__________________
I don't know what to think.
  #13  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:30
JOSWolf JOSWolf is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Good ole Lower Penn
Posts: 19,353
Flippin heck. I just started this thread on Phillips to say fair play to him and look what happens.
  #14  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:30
andyc225 andyc225 is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: A Travelodge far, far away.
Posts: 9,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandwell Wolf View Post
Because all you ever do is post negative $$$$ that nobody wants to read, nobody even replies to your posts (apart from me cause I'm stupid enough to). We won tonight and you're fishing for comments because you're suggesting an ex-Albion striker.

I don't know what you are exactly but all I know is you ain't a proper Wolves fan.

The only thing that matters tonight is that the lads have got 3 points on the board. Not that an ex-Baggies striker scored hat trick. No need to even bring it up FFS.
SGB was an ex-Albion striker. That was never a problem was it?
  #15  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:31
Sandwell Wolf's Avatar
Sandwell Wolf Sandwell Wolf is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,076
Kevin Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc225 View Post
SGB was an ex-Albion striker. That was never a problem was it?
Not to us but it is to your lot.
  #16  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:31
Edgmond Wolf Edgmond Wolf is offline
MolMix Poster of the Season Runner Up 2011-2012
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: South Bank Molineux
Posts: 25,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by joswolf View Post
flippin heck. I just started this thread on phillips to say fair play to him and look what happens.
:d:d
  #17  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:32
Sedgley Gold N Black Sedgley Gold N Black is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,708
I'd have him here any day, would still score goals at any level. He's even get a decent return in the PL imo.

Hopefully he could pass on a few things to our younger strikers too.
  #18  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:32
andyc225 andyc225 is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: A Travelodge far, far away.
Posts: 9,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandwell Wolf View Post
Not to us but it is to your lot.
Yeah. We bought him from you for a pittance and all that.
  #19  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:32
andyc225 andyc225 is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: A Travelodge far, far away.
Posts: 9,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedgley Gold N Black View Post
I'd have him here any day, would still score goals at any level. He's even get a decent return in the PL imo.

Hopefully he could pass on a few things to our younger strikers too.
A sensible post at last!
  #20  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:33
Wolv3nsam's Avatar
Wolv3nsam Wolv3nsam is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wednesfield
Posts: 15,284
Fair play to him. I'd have him at Wolves all day long. Top quality.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian_Monk View Post
Maybe we should start a huge round of applauds in the 3rd and 50th minutes.

3rd minute for the average number of shots on goal we had in 90 minutes under him.
50th representing the percentage defeats to games under his masterful stewardship.
  #21  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:34
StefanWolves's Avatar
StefanWolves StefanWolves is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 19,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc225 View Post
A sensible post at last!
Practice what you preach
__________________
I don't know what to think.
  #22  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:36
andyc225 andyc225 is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: A Travelodge far, far away.
Posts: 9,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
Practice what you preach
But I did make a sensible post. Kevin Phillips would in fact be a good addition if we were going to play League One football next season.
  #23  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:36
JOSWolf JOSWolf is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Good ole Lower Penn
Posts: 19,353
I think I've read on here that his son plays for our u14's?
  #24  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:37
StefanWolves's Avatar
StefanWolves StefanWolves is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 19,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc225 View Post
Reckon he'd see out his last year for us next time around in League One? I'm serious. Who better than him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc225 View Post
But I did make a sensible post. Kevin Phillips would in fact be a good addition if we were going to play League One football next season.
Subtle changes in wording, you're a clever bloke i'll give you that, but not a very good troll
__________________
I don't know what to think.
  #25  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:38
andyc225 andyc225 is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: A Travelodge far, far away.
Posts: 9,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
Subtle changes in wording, you're a clever bloke i'll give you that, but not a very good troll
I'm deadly serious. I'd take him if we were in League One next year. Who better to pass on the benefit of his 2 decades of experience to our young strikers? Please remove your anti-Albion/Blues/Villa goggles.

Last edited by andyc225; 05-03-2013 at 22:40..
  #26  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:41
StefanWolves's Avatar
StefanWolves StefanWolves is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 19,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc225 View Post
I'm deadly serious. I'd take him if we were in League One next year. Who better to pass on the benefit of his 2 decades of experience to our young strikers? Please remove your anti-Albion/Blues/Villa goggles.
I never said I wouldn't have him

I was referring to your earlier comment re League One, it hasn't got to that stage yet
__________________
I don't know what to think.
  #27  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:41
Edgmond Wolf Edgmond Wolf is offline
MolMix Poster of the Season Runner Up 2011-2012
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: South Bank Molineux
Posts: 25,907
Andy when you are caught out it is just best to admit it......the way you are digging you will be able to say hello in person to Mugwump
  #28  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:41
Sandwell Wolf's Avatar
Sandwell Wolf Sandwell Wolf is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,076
Kevin Phillips

I feel sorry for TheHistoryMakers getting banned for one incident of trolling when this clown does it on a daily basis and largely goes unnoticed. Even Stefan has collared onto his game.
  #29  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:42
StefanWolves's Avatar
StefanWolves StefanWolves is offline
Mouth Almighty
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 19,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandwell Wolf View Post
I feel sorry for TheHistoryMakers getting banned for one incident of trolling when this clown does it on a daily basis and largely goes unnoticed. Even Stefan has collared onto his game. Says it all.
Oi ill let you have that one
__________________
I don't know what to think.
  #30  
Old 05-03-2013, 22:44
Sandwell Wolf's Avatar
Sandwell Wolf Sandwell Wolf is offline
Just doesn't shut up
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,076
Kevin Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
Oi ill let you have that one
I'm sure you're alright really you just don't help yourself on here. I'd probably $$$$ing love you if I met you. Such is the way of the world.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright molineuxmix.co.uk & essentialfootball.comAd Management plugin by RedTyger
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design