PDA

View Full Version : Go to work... on an EGG

Big Saft Kid
12-02-2012, 15:02
Never mind Mixers, in a couple of weeks it'll be Eggy to the rescue in a revitalised midfield! You know it makes sense!

It's Mixu Paatelainen
12-02-2012, 15:03
That's right, slag off someone who wasn't even playing today. Thicket.

hollo
12-02-2012, 15:04
Dave Bowman the chief scout should be sacked for scouting this clown for a year. He's probably on 20 grand a week.

Stralis01
12-02-2012, 15:05
Dave Bowman the chief scout should be sacked for scouting this clown for a year. He's probably on 20 grand a week.

He'll show his worth in the Championship:mad:

WonderWolf
12-02-2012, 15:08
Get a grip!

Eggy has been thrown in at the deep end.....it is not his fault!

Give the lad some time.

Big Saft Kid
12-02-2012, 15:11
That's right, slag off someone who wasn't even playing today. Thicket.

I'm sure Eggy is a lovely guy and I won't hear a word said against him. The object of my post is a manager who thought that buying a average journeyman from Scotland was what was needed. You're the 'thicket', mate if you didn't pick that up.

It's Mixu Paatelainen
12-02-2012, 15:19
I'm sure Eggy is a lovely guy and I won't hear a word said against him. The object of my post is a manager who thought that buying a average journeyman from Scotland was what was needed. You're the 'thicket', mate if you didn't pick that up.

Oh please don't call me a thicket, I'm embarrassed enough for even rising to a WUM like yourself. Get back to re-writing "Sweet sweet the mem'ries you gave to me", mug.

Sedgley Gold N Black
12-02-2012, 15:20
If MM didn't think he was good enough to play today why sign him?

Lack of funds from Morgan for his preferred choice?

hollo
12-02-2012, 15:27
I won't give anyone time if they blatantly aren't good enough.

oldgolded
12-02-2012, 15:28
He's yet another one that we have signed and won't play.

Still Proud
12-02-2012, 15:28
They brought in a midfielder for free who scored today we paid for someone not good enough for the Championship. Beggars belief

Big Saft Kid
12-02-2012, 15:31
And by the way -- Fotheringham scored for Arbroath or somebody yesterday, so I expect he'll one of MM's 'summer targets' for the Championship.

Oldgold Wolfcub
12-02-2012, 15:34
If MM didn't think he was good enough to play today why sign him?

Lack of funds from Morgan for his preferred choice?
This pint needs to be cleared up by the club. Either Morgan has backed Mick or not. If he has then yes why did he not sign the players he needed or coached the others to improve not get worse.

AW
12-02-2012, 15:36
And by the way -- Fotheringham scored for Arbroath or somebody yesterday, so I expect he'll one of MM's 'summer targets' for the Championship.

Wasn't that a different fotheringham? For Forfar?

Big Saft Kid
12-02-2012, 15:44
Wasn't that a different fotheringham? For Forfar?

Mark Fotheringham was mentioned on Sky as a scorer -- could have been for Forfar -- isn't that the guy we looked at?

AW
12-02-2012, 15:50
Mark Fotheringham was mentioned on Sky as a scorer -- could have been for Forfar -- isn't that the guy we looked at?

Somebody on 'today's games' thread said it was a Martin fotheringham.
I wouldn't be surprised if you were right though.

Just out of interest, o'hara has apologised on twitter for letting fans down. Said reason we lost was because we were giving our all and got caught on the break.

JakeWolves
12-02-2012, 15:53
It's largely irrelevant how the Jonnson signing works out, seeing as he was rejected by many on here the moment it was announced. It was all quite predictable and tedious really seeing as he was completely unknown in English football and "only" came from the Scottish PL, as opposed to Frimpong who is a well-known Arsenal starlet and therefore could do no wrong despite numerous mistakes and flaws in his game. Jonnson will never be good enough to those stubborn fools who had made their minds up before he'd even kicked a ball in a Wolves shirt.

Big Saft Kid
12-02-2012, 15:57
Just out of interest, o'hara has apologised on twitter for letting fans down. Said reason we lost was because we were giving our all and got caught on the break.

Talk is $$$$ing cheap. How many apologies have we had this season from O'Hara/ Johnson/ McCarthy/ you name it? They seem to think that saying 'sorry' makes it all OK -- don't worry, fans, we'll try harder next time. And the next time it's exactly the same $$$$e -- non-existent mid-field, no strength on the ball, no movement. Playing for 20 minutes against a 10-man QPR and for 5 minutes after half-time today is not good enough.

Big Saft Kid
12-02-2012, 15:58
It's largely irrelevant how the Jonnson signing works out, seeing as he was rejected by many on here the moment it was announced. It was all quite predictable and tedious really seeing as he was completely unknown in English football and "only" came from the Scottish PL, as opposed to Frimpong who is a well-known Arsenal starlet and therefore could do no wrong despite numerous mistakes and flaws in his game. Jonnson will never be good enough to those stubborn fools who had made their minds up before he'd even kicked a ball in a Wolves shirt.

He played against Brum in the Cup and was complete $$$$.

Oldgold Wolfcub
12-02-2012, 16:01
It is not important whether on here some thought he was a poor signing as the only important point is we lost three midfielders and Mick still did not think he was worth playing. End of.

JakeWolves
12-02-2012, 16:35
He played against Brum in the Cup and was complete $$$$.

So you judge and condemn him after one game? His very first appearance in a new team no less. This is exactly the mentality I'm talking about.

It is not important whether on here some thought he was a poor signing as the only important point is we lost three midfielders and Mick still did not think he was worth playing. End of.

Unless you spoke to Mick personally before the match you have no idea what the exact reasons were. It's just as likely he was left out because of the decision to play a more attacking team.

WonderWolf
12-02-2012, 16:54
Eggy has shown that he is neat and tidy and can pass accurately....he could have made the difference today in the midfield area helping with possession.

nobull
12-02-2012, 17:01
Did you watch him against liverpool? The Blues performances hardly inspired but that was the worst home debut in the league i have seen. Not what we needed at this stage of the season [ or any season for that matter]

JOSWolf
12-02-2012, 17:02
Get a grip!

Eggy has been thrown in at the deep end.....it is not his fault!

Give the lad some time.

Time we dont have. Why is this bloke even in the twenty five man squad if he isnt ready? Why did we sign him?
He's nearly 24 so hardly a kid.

JOSWolf
12-02-2012, 17:03
Somebody on 'today's games' thread said it was a Martin fotheringham.
I wouldn't be surprised if you were right though.

Utter rubbish from OHara. He can stick his apology up his $$$$!

Hsvwolf
12-02-2012, 17:08
The signing of an Icelandic from a pub league, and sending Gued' out on loan.....(MOM yesterday for Forest), just about sums up MM.

Henry ...out.....O'hara....back from injury and suspect......Kites....ditto......so what does he do...send out a guy on loan who we know can play for a complete no mark unknown......

Mick please go with grace .....thanks for the last few years but time to go before it gets nasty

WonderWolf
12-02-2012, 17:12
Did you watch him against liverpool? The Blues performances hardly inspired but that was the worst home debut in the league i have seen. Not what we needed at this stage of the season [ or any season for that matter]

Yes, I was at the match....he has been thrown in at the deep end in a pressure situation. I think we all know he was not going to be a world beater due to where he came from.

It is not his fault...he will either grow from here on or not.