PDA

View Full Version : Mick Must Be Sacked NOW!!!

wolf97
12-02-2012, 15:14
He has got to go. Absolutely clueless $$$$er. $$$$ off.

bridgnorthwolf
12-02-2012, 15:16
Unfortunately I agree

oldgolded
12-02-2012, 15:16
I'v got a feeling he will be. I think this is the last straw.

wolf of sedgley
12-02-2012, 15:17
He has got to go and please $$$$ clipboard off as well.

Wolves1877
12-02-2012, 15:18
Morgan hasn't got the balls I fear.

Pessimistic Wolf
12-02-2012, 15:19
I posted this on Adrian's thread. Might be worth merging.
I disagree. I do not think that changing managers will change our season.

a) There is nobody better. Realistically, we could hope for Poyet maybe, or a washed up ex-manager. Mick isn't any good, but nobody else is.

b) We are a very unattractive prospect. The board refuse to put money in, we're going down and there's no transfer window.

c) We are probably beyond salvation. Without better players, I don't think we can hope to play that well. Our successes tend to be overachievements. What's the point in paying a severance package and rejigging anything just for a chaotic end of season?

Hoganstolemywife
12-02-2012, 15:21
Mick's a good manager and - overall - he's done a good job at Wolves.

However, it clearly/blatantly/obviously is simply not working any more and we need a change for the benefit of all parties.

Michellis
12-02-2012, 15:21
When are you going to get into your heads.
Mick will not be sacked.

Bull Army
12-02-2012, 15:23
I posted this on Adrian's thread. Might be worth merging.
I disagree. I do not think that changing managers will change our season.

a) There is nobody better. Realistically, we could hope for Poyet maybe, or a washed up ex-manager. Mick isn't any good, but nobody else is.

b) We are a very unattractive prospect. The board refuse to put money in, we're going down and there's no transfer window.

c) We are probably beyond salvation. Without better players, I don't think we can hope to play that well. Our successes tend to be overachievements. What's the point in paying a severance package and rejigging anything just for a chaotic end of season?

Oh $$$$ off. The players don't believe in him any more. Get an up and coming manager from the lower leagues to plan for next seasons promotion push. This season has GONE. What possible good can be gained with sticking with MM now?

Oldgold Wolfcub
12-02-2012, 15:24
Mick's a good manager and - overall - he's done a good job at Wolves.

However, it clearly/blatantly/obviously is simply not working any more and we need a change for the benefit of all parties.
Then who is responsible for the poor showings we are seeing most of the time?

Taffywolf
12-02-2012, 15:27
If any one of us performed like that at work we'd have the sack, iof Mick had Wolves at heart he would walk now. He really doesn't have a clue what his best formation is and his best team and how many teams can you say that about at this stage of the season??
Mick can not keep us up he's most definaetly lost the team and what do we have to lose getting rid? Nothing. He's never proven himself to be a good premioership manager.

Oldgold Wolfcub
12-02-2012, 15:27
Mick will not be sacked.And that will make you happy?
When we get relegated at least you will be able to hold your head up and say 'what a club we are we stuck by our manager although we were $$$$'

Pengwern
12-02-2012, 15:28
We need to bounce back and I don't know how that will happen. Mick's face over the past few weeks has had the look of a depressed man most of the time. I have admitted that I was wrong to support him over the January window, but with 13 games left, and if he still has the backing of the players, then I think it would be the wrong time to get rid.

He picked a brave formation for a home game and the game was 1-1 for a long time, during which we had rotten luck with our goal attempts and could easily have gone in front. Thrashings sometimes happen without a massive gulf in class and I think we closed what looked like a gulf in the way we played in the 2nd half.

Hoganstolemywife
12-02-2012, 15:31
Sorry Pengwern - I usually agree with you - but we were utterly annihilated today all over the field.

GoldenHorseshoe
12-02-2012, 15:31
We need to bounce back and I don't know how that will happen. Mick's face over the past few weeks has had the look of a depressed man most of the time. I have admitted that I was wrong to support him over the January window, but with 13 games left, and if he still has the backing of the players, then I think it would be the wrong time to get rid.

He picked a brave formation for a home game and the game was 1-1 for a long time, during which we had rotten luck with our goal attempts and could easily have gone in front. Thrashings sometimes happen without a massive gulf in class and I think we closed what looked like a gulf in the way we played in the 2nd half.

Pengwern, for goodness sake man, we were lucky to be 1-1 at half time. It was not brave, it was a poor midfield selection which got us mullered.

Oldgold Wolfcub
12-02-2012, 15:32

We have needed to bounce back all season bar the first three matches. These matches in a way killed us because it masked how poor we really were.
This is the same manager who did so poorly with Sunderland in the premiership and all he could say when they were so poor was he hadn't got a clue.
Our players also do not have a clue. You can see that in their body language. We need a manager who can pick his management team to be able to lift these players and consolidate them.

lupini
12-02-2012, 15:34
I'm sad that Mick and Morgan are going to get hate.

I'm sad we are going down.

I'm sad we will lose our best players.

I'm sad we will have a white elephant stand to remind us of this time.

I'm embarrassed by todays score.

Most of, I am sad we didn't sign another centre half, and avoid all this.

MK Panther
12-02-2012, 15:36

On word RUBBISH!

Ashley
12-02-2012, 15:37
Mick will not be sacked.

He'll go one way or another

Pengwern
Pengwern, for goodness sake man, we were lucky to be 1-1 at half time. It was not brave, it was a poor midfield selection which got us mullered.

Read the first few pages of the commentary thread and see how many posters thought that was the team to pick. Its all very well saying what you have after the match, but after the QPR game many people were talking about using the same team which beat them. I pointed out to them that we were playing against 10 men but it wouldn't work against 11, but I remember the flack Mick got on here for playing 4-5-1 against Albion in a home derby game two years ago.He gets blamed for 4-4-2 and blamed for 4-5-1, whichever he picks by hypocrits on here.

Yes we were lucky to be 1-1 at half time but we played a lot better in the second half.

Oldgold Wolfcub
I'm sad that Mick and Morgan are going to get hate.

I'm sad we are going down.

I'm sad we will lose our best players.

I'm sad we will have a white elephant stand to remind us of this time.

I'm embarrassed by todays score.

Most of, I am sad we didn't sign another centre half, and avoid all this.
And that is the reason that Morgan cannot be considered a good businessman for this club. To not protect your investments is criminal for someone in his position.
He needed to have made the decision earlier in the season to bring in a manager capable of moving us on to the next stage.

el gringo
12-02-2012, 15:39
"What possible good can be gained with sticking with MM now?"

agree with this - what on earth is he going to do?

it has to be the end of the road for him at Wolves.

popplewolf
12-02-2012, 15:42
We were played off the pitch, at home by Sandwell Town.
it don't get no worse.
Much as I like Mick the bloke he's gotta go.
Poyet in

Paul76
12-02-2012, 15:43
Scorched earth. We'll have nothing left if this clown carries on.

Stralis01
12-02-2012, 16:00
OK so the team sprit is shot but the real issue is with Morgan & Moxey.

Has Macarthy has been supported this season?? No. We needed a real investment to prevent what happed last season and move this team forward and it just has not come which I don't see as Mick's fault.

There really is no one to replace Mick but unless the 2 M's really wanted to see us move forward should have supported Mick in the last transfer window. They didn't so if I was Mick I'd bugger off because there's nothing but flack coming my way.

QB Wolf
12-02-2012, 16:01
Read the first few pages of the commentary thread and see how many posters thought that was the team to pick. Its all very well saying what you have after the match, but after the QPR game many people were talking about using the same team which beat them. I pointed out to them that we were playing against 10 men but it wouldn't work against 11, but I remember the flack Mick got on here for playing 4-5-1 against Albion in a home derby game two years ago.He gets blamed for 4-4-2 and blamed for 4-5-1, whichever he picks by hypocrits on here.

Yes we were lucky to be 1-1 at half time but we played a lot better in the second half.

I'm not sure there were many at the match pleased with the selection before the game.

Jonzy54
12-02-2012, 16:04

We played a lot better 2nd half? Ye Gods. A couple of decent efforts and attacks but we were thoroughly thrashed by a better team.End of.

MolineuxMixer
12-02-2012, 16:33
"We played a lot better in the second half".

OH THANK GOD THAT WE ONLY LET IN 4 GOALS THEN!