PDA

View Full Version : Wakey Wakey it's BCD day!!

306NOTOUT
12-02-2012, 08:17
In sure a couple of players have a look at this forum to see what th fans think.

So For you looking, let's forget about what has happened this season between the fans, mick, Morgan and the players.

Defend with your hearts and attack with pace today and I guarantee you Molineux will be 100% behind you.

Let's beat the Bennies and drag them into the relegation fight.

We are Wolves

Fight fight wherever you may be

StefanWolves
12-02-2012, 08:20
In sure a couple of players have a look at this forum to see what th fans think.

So For you looking, let's forget about what has happened this season between the fans, mick, Morgan and the players.

Defend with your hearts and attack with pace today and I guarantee you Molineux will be 100% behind you.

Let's beat the Bennies and drag them into the relegation fight.

We are Wolves

Fight fight wherever you may be
+100 come on me babbies :)

liquidatorwolf
12-02-2012, 08:22
This game means so much to us all, come on the boys

Just like to throw in it was rated the 'best derby 2008' by football pools

Two left feet
12-02-2012, 08:26
Come on wolves fans lets all be one today and get behind the lads

arctic rime
12-02-2012, 08:28
Time to walk the dog , bacon sarnie and off from a freezing Manchester , roll into Wombourne to see dad , a couple of pints in the goal post .. Here's to 3 points !

North West Wanderer
12-02-2012, 08:29
First one for me. Cannot wait.

Sing loud and proud.

Titch
12-02-2012, 08:30
Been up since 6, walked the dogs. Off up town shortly to calm the nerves!!:beer:

Lets raise the roof today, all 4 stands rocking.

AW
12-02-2012, 08:32
Woken up after just a few hours sleep feeling awake with absolutely no sign of a hangover.

Come on me babbies!

Sheriff Woody
12-02-2012, 08:33
Whitney Houston's dead, how can you think about football at a time like this?!? Do you think we'll have a minutes silence?

Oh it's the BCD? $$$$ that then. Come on me babbies!!!!! Time to show us about team spirit and character, I don't want be reading about another hard luck story next week. 3 points today will help to reel in the teams above us. Be positive, be strong, be winners!!!!!

Don't make me close one more door, I don't wanna hurt anymore.

liquidatorwolf
12-02-2012, 08:34
Lets raise the roof today, all 4 stands rocking.

Regarding Billy Wright; I will try my hardest!

This atmosphere is going to be the best it's ever been I can see it return of the North Bank

sedgwolf1980
12-02-2012, 08:51
Come on me babies, I $$$$ing hate the Albion $$$$ing scum mother $$$$ing mother $$$$ers smash these $$$$$. $$$$ing aaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Do it for Whitney!

Burton Wolf
12-02-2012, 08:52
Trying hard to relax. Dog walking with a mad Jack Russell, then breakfast and off at 11 will be in The Stile around 12.

Tring Wolf
12-02-2012, 09:01
With apologies to Achilles...

'Do you know what's there waiting, beyond that white line?

Pride. Victory. Immortality. Take it, it's yours!'

Come on me babbies!

SmokeyGB
12-02-2012, 09:01
Sod doing it for Whitney,
Do it for all them gold & black fans out there, do it for yourselves (players).
Because today result will determined many family fueds over the.next few days.

We are Wolverhampton, We are at Home....

We shall not move, and fight fight ....

SBWolf92
12-02-2012, 09:06
Come onnnn!!!!

WonderWolf
12-02-2012, 09:07
Woke up with a lump in throat and it seems to be getting bigger with every thought!

This feels massive....a look at the table says it is.:eek:

Blood and thunder
No retreat from a defeat
Gladiators be ready

Woodsetton Wolf
12-02-2012, 09:09
I wanna dance with somebody I wanna feel the heat with somebody yeah I wanna dance with somebody with somebody who loves me!!

PumpKing
12-02-2012, 09:35
I wanna dance with somebody I wanna feel the heat with somebody yeah I wanna dance with somebody with somebody who loves me!!

I will always love Wolves.

johnybig32
12-02-2012, 09:36
Bcd?

tipton81
12-02-2012, 09:38
We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time oh noooo.....

Actually that wasn't Whitney was it?!?!

Come On You Wolves!

306NOTOUT
12-02-2012, 09:40
Bcd?

Really?

johnybig32
12-02-2012, 09:41
I was waiting for someone to bite...;)

bod101
12-02-2012, 09:45
i know i'm probably the only one but i hate these games!

so i hope we go out and attack from the start and don't try to not lose.

StefanWolves
12-02-2012, 09:46
We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time oh noooo.....

Actually that wasn't Whitney was it?!?!

Come On You Wolves!

Gym class heroes

johnybig32
12-02-2012, 09:46
Hopefully MM has realised that attack is our best option.

I feel abit like that Bod...

Oaky65
12-02-2012, 09:51
My son just said to me
"I got up an hour earlier so I could hate them $$$$$ for an extra hour "

johnybig32
12-02-2012, 09:53
Ahh, that is parenthood and a good upbringing!

woop woop barmy army
12-02-2012, 09:57
Bcd?

Black country derby

C'MON ME BABBIESSSSSSSSS.

johnybig32
12-02-2012, 09:57
Woop Woop is the winner...

Tettenhall Wolf
12-02-2012, 10:10
Watching motd with my boys (4 and 6). I've just shown them loads of old wolves goals. Watching bully score against the baggies. Brilloant.

Can't wait to fet to the mol today. I am a tad nervy though.

It's one of those that can we SO GOOD when we win, but will be SO BAD if we were to loose.

Ok a draw won't be the end of the world after yesterdays games, but we have a great chance to pull away from the bottom four, while also bridging the gap on the baggies AND dragging them in a bit.

Oh and a small matter of regional bragging rights.

Come on me babbies. Time to deliver.

Brandons gramps
12-02-2012, 10:14
Trying not to get too worked up just in case I have a massive, crushing disappointment... Sorry :dong:

CatManDoza
12-02-2012, 10:19
been up since 7 with the kids. and after reading all the banter on here/facebook/twitter etc I am very unhappy at the prospect of having to work for 7 hours instead of being in the southbank!!

Lets go for it and bring home the 3 points.

COME ON!!!!

Netherton Wolf
12-02-2012, 10:20
I feel sick. my stomach is churning, Oh jesus I really hope we win today.

Come on me babbies:D

Wagstaffe Was Magic
12-02-2012, 10:23
What's all the fuss about . . . :goodnight:

tiggerkev
12-02-2012, 10:41
Missus got in from work at 8:00. She's grabbing a couple of hours before we go to the game. Do it for her, show her that getting up after a couple of hours sleep was worth it. Do it for us and the pride of the Black Country !!!!!!

Metal Wolf89
12-02-2012, 10:56
Attack attack, attack attack attack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edgmond Wolf
12-02-2012, 11:18
First one for me. Cannot wait.

Sing loud and proud.

Keep forgetting this is your first, enjoy it make come what may. Be loud, be proud, We are Wolves

Come on the Wolves

Edgmond Wolf
12-02-2012, 11:19
Had my bacon sarnies, dressed and ready will be off in fifteen minutes to meet up with Burton, Seasider etc

Come on the Wolves

HICKO
12-02-2012, 11:27
Have a great day all you guys going to Mol, give them a cheer from me. Come on you Wolves you can get that win today. Keep the faith............

Tettenhall Wolf
12-02-2012, 11:27
been up since 7 with the kids. and after reading all the banter on here/facebook/twitter etc I am very unhappy at the prospect of having to work for 7 hours instead of being in the southbank!!

Lets go for it and bring home the 3 points.

COME ON!!!!

Sorry to hear that. I shall scream that extra bit of bile at the baggies for you.

Jonny Bull
12-02-2012, 11:32
It's my birthday today lads, lets have it!

306NOTOUT
12-02-2012, 11:33
FFS flat tyre great start

Ulver
12-02-2012, 11:35
Nerves kicking in.. come on boys. 3 points would be massive today.

Vietnam Wolf
12-02-2012, 11:39
Firsty Gorrd blesss Whitney Houston - but TBH don't give a $$$$

Now some songs from Whitney's back catalogue only found on crinkly vinyl

Oh I do like to be beside the sea side
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
Oh I do like to walk along the prom prom prom
With the brass band playing
$$$$ OFF WEST BROM [and Birmingham]
$$$$ OFF WEST BROM [and Birmingham]

I was born under a Wanders Scarf
I was born under a Wanders Scarf
Do ya' know where hell is ?
Hell is at West Bom
Heaven as ia Molineux and that's where we come from

Liquidator

She had many others but I don't have time to type them all

COME ON YOU WOLVES

Tettenhall Wolf
12-02-2012, 11:58
I feel sick.

Tettenhall Wolf
12-02-2012, 11:59

Happy birthday Jonny. Hope you get THE present you want. We'll all be happy.

AW
12-02-2012, 11:59

Happy birthday fella, let's hope fletch gives you a hat trick as a present.

wolf97
12-02-2012, 12:25
Come on lads do us proud!!

itsmee
12-02-2012, 12:28
Put the Liquidator on!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OldWolvesfart
12-02-2012, 12:34
Revenge for that 2-0 give no quarter lads - fire in the belly and fire in the eyes - terrible combination whisky and pies.

Just a got a preview of Mick's pre-match speech - it sounds familiar:rolleyes:

I don't know what to say, really. Only minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the **** kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've ****** away all my money, believe it or not.
And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite make it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the ******* difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face.

Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?

Staten Island Wolf
12-02-2012, 12:54
Genuinely funny Oldwolvesfart. Comic genius. well done. Laughed my ass off!

OldWolvesfart
12-02-2012, 13:15
Genuinely funny Oldwolvesfart. Comic genius. well done. Laughed my ass off!

Only minor adjustments from me Staten - its Al Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday.

Staten Island Wolf
12-02-2012, 13:22
Well done anyway Oldwolves. Just what the doctor ordered. (Al pacino, ehh!. I gotta get out more)