PDA

View Full Version : stan collymore

SOUTHBANK_BULLY
10-02-2012, 21:10
met him tonight in a well known electrical store , top bloke , spoke about the game sunday , said he expects wolves to win , had nothing but good words to say about wolves , then told me he nearly re-joined wolves but the deal fell through

StefanWolves
10-02-2012, 21:10
met him tonight in a well known electrical store , top bloke , spoke about the game sunday , said he expects wolves to win , had nothing but good words to say about wolves , then told me he nearly re-joined wolves but the deal fell through

Hello superfan

Burton Wolf
10-02-2012, 21:12

Hate him he can $$$$ right off Vile $$$$er.

StefanWolves
Hate him he can $$$$ right off Vile $$$$er.

:d

Edgmond Wolf
Let's hope he is right

SOUTHBANK_BULLY
10-02-2012, 21:17
Hello superfan

hello stefan

StefanWolves
10-02-2012, 21:17
hello stefan

I see what you did their :D

SOUTHBANK_BULLY
10-02-2012, 21:19
I see what you did their :D

ha ha

PumpKing
10-02-2012, 21:20

What`s the betting you had already told him you were a Wolves fan before he came out with this..

StefanWolves
10-02-2012, 21:20
ha ha

Now to the main question everyone wants answering, was it in pc world or currys?

WonderWolf
10-02-2012, 21:22
Now to the main question everyone wants answering, was it in pc world or currys?

Same difference.

StefanWolves
10-02-2012, 21:22
Same difference.

:p

SOUTHBANK_BULLY
10-02-2012, 21:23
What`s the betting you had already told him you were a Wolves fan before he came out with this..

id got my wolves coat on mate , no need to mention to him that im a wolves fan , he bought the subject up by ''saying going to the game sunday mate ??''

Huyton W88lvo
10-02-2012, 21:26
Electrical shops on Cannock chase ????

Lupo
10-02-2012, 21:26
SBB - that's a pretty dangerous past time you've got there - dogging in an electrical store!

StefanWolves
10-02-2012, 21:27
Electrical shops on Cannock chase ????

SBB - that's a pretty dangerous past time you've got there - dogging in an electrical store!

:d

SOUTHBANK_BULLY
10-02-2012, 21:29

tell me about it , frazzled jacobs............

Edgmond Wolf
10-02-2012, 21:29
What a weird thread but hey it's Stan

Space Wolf
10-02-2012, 21:41
Didn't he crucify Karl Henry last season on the radio when he got sent off, before he'd even seen the incident?

He also said Fabio Capello never embraced English footballing mentality. What mentality is that Stan? Hoofball and relying on foreign signings?

Forgive me if I don't pay any attention to the rubbish he spouts.

rhys2702
10-02-2012, 21:42
didn't we try and sign him in 2003/04 after he quit that spanish team and they wouldn'nt agree for him to play for us, stating he hd to see out his contract?

Edgmond Wolf
10-02-2012, 21:46
Didn't he crucify Karl Henry last season on the radio when he got sent off, before he'd even seen the incident?

He also said Fabio Capello never embraced English footballing mentality. What mentality is that Stan? Hoofball and relying on foreign signings?

Forgive me if I don't pay any attention to the rubbish he spouts.

Who the $$$$ is Collymore anyway??

He beats on girls, the puff

Golden_Wolf
10-02-2012, 22:25
didn't we try and sign him in 2003/04 after he quit that spanish team and they wouldn'nt agree for him to play for us, stating he hd to see out his contract?

pretty sure I remember something like this.

regardless of his off field activities, had we held onto him as a kid he could have been a revelation at our club.

but he'll go down as one of those players who never lived up to his potential.

Essex Wolf
11-02-2012, 10:49
Can't recall the game now but I remember Collymore sitting in the Southbank a few years back. About centre and half way up.

306NOTOUT
11-02-2012, 10:54
Can't recall the game now but I remember Collymore sitting in the Southbank a few years back. About centre and half way up.

Yep I remember that.

Ive also seen him nearly have a fight with my brother and burn money in a night club.

Weird bloke

Essex Wolf
11-02-2012, 11:11
Yep I remember that.

Ive also seen him nearly have a fight with my brother and burn money in a night club.

Weird bloke

Why on both?

StefanWolves
11-02-2012, 11:24

He was at a wolves game earlier in the season too

Apocalypse Now
11-02-2012, 11:31
Sat behind me in the South Bank. Very engaging chap. Seem to remember it being a Friday for some reason -Burnley???

Pengwern
11-02-2012, 11:43

Which car park was the store in?

PeteWolf
11-02-2012, 11:45
Rooney and Collymore,
Parked up by a tree,
W..A..T..C..H..I..N..G...

Essex Wolf
11-02-2012, 11:50
He was at a wolves game earlier in the season too

Maybe he does have a soft spot for Wolves then?

Gold Umbro
11-02-2012, 12:17
Maybe he does have a soft spot for Wolves then?

I know he went to our Sherpa van final at Wembley.

306NOTOUT
11-02-2012, 12:29
Why on both?

Normal blokes drinking with my brother and the 2nd was when a bloke was having a go at him. He had told him to $$$$ off a few times and he kept going on. Next thing he took his wallet out and set fire to a 50 note

xbomber
11-02-2012, 12:52
Normal blokes drinking with my brother and the 2nd was when a bloke was having a go at him. He had told him to $$$$ off a few times and he kept going on. Next thing he took his wallet out and set fire to a 50 note

Maybe the bloke was a descendant of James Watt or Matthew Boulton.

Got no strong feelings on Stan - clearly a depressive and troubled bloke. Wasted talent.

Dewsburywolf
11-02-2012, 13:01

There's a guy who sits two or three rows up from me who looks a bit like Stanley but he's not. That being more or less my South Bank co-ordinates

albell
11-02-2012, 14:14
I sat behind Stan in the north bank and saw him in the Goalpost after the match one evening in the early '90s.

I can't remember what the score was or how he reacted during the game. He could easily have just been there with mates and not actually supporting Wolves.

Lou Pine
11-02-2012, 14:19
Used to see him plenty of times in the South Bank during the 90s. He also used to be a regular visitor to the Light Bar in town.

BlahBlah
11-02-2012, 20:32
met him tonight in a well known electrical store , top bloke , spoke about the game sunday , said he expects wolves to win ,

He's predicted a 1.1 draw.
Perhaps he was just humouring you?

BlahBlah
11-02-2012, 20:41
Got no strong feelings on Stan - clearly a depressive and troubled bloke.

This...you can tell with some people, especially on Twitter just by reading their history.
Sometimes he's quite thoughtful, on the level...then at other times he goes off on these mad irrational rants, contradicts himself and ends up exposing personal feelings that most people keep hidden....it's almost childlike. Sign of depression and lack of confidence.
Joey Barton is another...sometimes he appears to be trying to be thoughtful while copying and pasting other people's words.....then at others he loses control of his thoughts and exposes his real mental instability.
Leon Knight as well. All of them definitely have attention-seeking demons they try to keep buried but just can't.

SOUTHBANK_BULLY
11-02-2012, 21:10

the one made out of tarmac

E_cartman
11-02-2012, 21:17

He retired during his contract with them and when we went to sign him they wanted some sort of fee as he'd have still been contracted to them had he not retired.

Apocalypse Now
11-02-2012, 22:47

This is an urban myth. Were you really there?

306NOTOUT
11-02-2012, 22:49
This is an urban myth. Were you really there?

Yep Maymies just inside the double doors on the raised platform on the left.

Remember it very well.

Nero wolf
11-02-2012, 22:55
Stan has been dirt from the get go.
A dirty man that beats up on women..he is scum.

Apocalypse Now
11-02-2012, 23:19
Yep Maymies just inside the double doors on the raised platform on the left.

Remember it very well.

I have seen an interview with Stan where his has categorically denied this happened but if you actually saw it I will reconsider. Although if he was getting stick from some nomark, then don't blame him at all.

306NOTOUT
11-02-2012, 23:28
He was always getting abuse in Maymies and Silks, it didn't help the way he acted when he was out. People knew him before and when he became billy big balls people didn't like it.

Steve James the snooker player was another who was always out and had a few kicks aimed at him.

Nero wolf
11-02-2012, 23:31
Dirt all around,and Stan has always been part of it since day one.
A despicable man with very low human qualities that is allowed to speak his venom through the minds of the imbecills.

Apocalypse Now
11-02-2012, 23:35
He was always getting abuse in Maymies and Silks, it didn't help the way he acted when he was out. People knew him before and when he became billy big balls people didn't like it.

Steve James the snooker player was another who was always out and had a few kicks aimed at him.

It sounds like the green eyed monster and envy of success.

WestChiltingtonwolf
11-02-2012, 23:37
Dirt all around,and Stan has always been part of it since day one.
A despicable man with very low human qualities that is allowed to speak his venom through the minds of the imbecills.

Or a sick man.

PeteWolf
11-02-2012, 23:44