PDA

View Full Version : Who would win????

GAWAZZ
10-02-2012, 18:48
Purely for a bit of fun and after reading what Keith Andrews had to say about them having as many irish lads as us who would win if the black country derby players played together as nationalities ie Irish V English????

The teams (Unless I have forgot anyone) :

Kiely

Foley Reid McCauley Ward

Brunt Andrews Hunt

Cox Doyle Long

Versus

Foster

Stearman Johnson Ridgewell Storey

Thomas O'Hara Henry Jarvis

Kightly

Ebanks-Blake

Thoughts?

johnybig32
10-02-2012, 18:50
The Irish...

But Keily doesnt play anyone?

306NOTOUT
10-02-2012, 18:50
Id play Shorey at left back

Golden_Wolf
10-02-2012, 18:51
English.

The Irish have the better forwards though.

English have the better midfield & defence.

Tring Wolf
10-02-2012, 19:00
Would Mick manage each team for a half?

wwfc9
10-02-2012, 19:02

Surely it would be a draw then as both teams would have a $$$$ half ?

Dewsburywolf
10-02-2012, 20:31
English.

The Irish have the better forwards though.

English have the better midfield & defence.

Stearman's in it :eek:

Golden_Wolf
10-02-2012, 20:44
Stearman's in it :eek:

They have Reid at CB.

Just as bad as Stears at RB.

Edgmond Wolf
10-02-2012, 20:54
Wolves

Essex Wolf
11-02-2012, 10:47

He struggles to do a job managing just one team so for God sake don't expect him to manage two.:D

FRAZ-WOLF
11-02-2012, 11:05
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I bet the albion would love that english team day they

WonderWolf
11-02-2012, 11:11
I would say the 'English' would win.

Has O'Hara decided his allegiance?

Tring Wolf
11-02-2012, 11:13
But we have played very well for 45 minutes in a lot of matches this year. Perhaps we've stumbled across a formula which could work for the club and unite the two sides of Molineux Mix.

'Mick In' for 45 minutes before the 'Mick Out' brigade say 'thanks but we can't progress any further under you' and we hand over to a different manager for the second half. Poyet could do the second half one week, Curbishley the next, a young manager (assisted by Wilkins) the next and so on...*

Come on Jez, you know it makes sense. Unite the fans!

* O'Neill and Hughes turn us down because we don't pay high enough second half wages.

Essex Wolf
11-02-2012, 11:17
But we have played very well for 45 minutes in a lot of matches this year. Perhaps we've stumbled across a formula which could work for the club and unite the two sides of Molineux Mix.

'Mick In' for 45 minutes before the 'Mick Out' brigade say 'thanks but we can't progress any further under you' and we hand over to a different manager for the second half. Poyet could do one second half, Curbishley the next, a young manager (assisted by Wilkins) the next and so on...*

Come on Jez, you know it makes sense. Unite the fans!

* O'Neill and Hughes turn us down because we don't pay high enough second half wages.

There's one major problem with that idea though Tring.

If the MM out brigade were in charge for the first 45 mins they would possibly hand over a winning team to Mick at H/T. Second half will see Micks terrible tactics turn a winning side into a defeated one. I mean 5 wins all season:D

PeteWolf
11-02-2012, 11:21
Make it a three way tournament with a best of the rest (think this team would win as well)

...............Hennessey

Zubar.....Olsson....Bassong....Elokobi

Morrison...Mulumbu...Milijas....Brunt

...........Fletcher....Odemwingie

welshy
11-02-2012, 11:55
Make it a three way tournament with a best of the rest (think this team would win as well)

...............Hennessey

That team by far.... Then followed by Irish, then English

GAWAZZ
11-02-2012, 12:50

...............Hennessey

I agree mate although Brunt may be too tired playing for 2 teams! (Couldn't think of another SI Player)

So as an overall team would it look like this i.e. 8 Wolves players and 3 WBA? :

...............Hennessey

Foley.....Johnson....Bassong....Ward

Brunt...Mulumbu...O'hara....Jarvis

...........Fletcher....Long

Surely that makes us Favourite's Sunday and begs the question why are we below them in the table? Our back 5 as well although I do like Foster in their goal!

Bingbong
11-02-2012, 20:23
I agree mate although Brunt may be too tired playing for 2 teams! (Couldn't think of another SI Player)

So as an overall team would it look like this i.e. 8 Wolves players and 3 WBA? :

...............Hennessey

Surely that makes us Favourite's Sunday and begs the question why are we below them in the table? Our back 5 as well although I do like Foster in their goal!

I would suggest that a little delusion has come into play here.

One Too Many
11-02-2012, 21:50

...............Hennessey

I detect a bit of Wolves bias in that team :D

On this seasons form, Morrison would walk into that midfield.

Foster has made fewer mistakes than Hennessey so far this season.

Olsson has been far more reliable than Johnson has (He had been continually slated on here until the last few games!)

I could also argue that Foley is no better (or worse!) than Reid.

That would make 6/7 Albion v 4/5 Wolves players...that is why you are below us!