PDA

View Full Version : Frimpong surgery has gone well...

Brandons gramps
09-02-2012, 17:54
He tweeted to say the surgery went well and is now recovering. Has a photo of his heavily bandaged knee...

SimplyTheWolves
09-02-2012, 18:05
Good news, stick with it Frimpong you have what it takes to be a real gem, Arsenal are very lucky to have you.

Edgmond Wolf
09-02-2012, 18:08
Good luck Frimpong

PumpKing
09-02-2012, 18:24
Very best of luck to you Manny, hope it didn`t hurt too much.

Knowing this guys` character I am already expecting him back here playing, before the end of the season.

IF ONLY!!!!!!

Lupo
09-02-2012, 18:25
Frimpong and Wolves...to be continued, hopefully

PumpKing
09-02-2012, 18:31
Frimpong and Wolves...to be continued, hopefully

Yep, a true football marriage made in Molineux.

arctic rime
09-02-2012, 18:34
get well soon pongo

JOSWolf
09-02-2012, 18:45
Get well soon Frimpster! How I wish you hadnt got injured and were still in our midfield on Sunday.

Brandons gramps
09-02-2012, 18:57
I've tweeted him with the link to this thread so he can see your messages

Costin_wolf
09-02-2012, 19:03
Real quality player hope he would consider coming back when fit :D

purplepault69
09-02-2012, 19:08
Hope all goes well , get back here as soon as you can , no point wasting the "hairdo"--oh and we need you :D

haden-wolf
09-02-2012, 19:25
We should have got the surgeon to put an implant in him to convince him he was now Manny Dench of Gornal, like long wolves fan grown up playing local football and was suddenly discovered etc etc

Failing that ........be very nice to Arsenal can we have him back when he's fit PLEASE MR SQUIRREL HEAD - he would have been a half season legend - hope it's next

AW
09-02-2012, 19:43
He's off to Dubai and then Ghana by the sounds of what he's putting on twitter...#dench

Lupo
09-02-2012, 19:45
Yep, a true football marriage made in Molineux.

What does this mean?

Edgmond Wolf
09-02-2012, 20:10
Manny thank you for your fresh impulsive style we loved it!
I hope you get fit soon and hopefully remember the Old Gold & Black and come back next season
Good luck mate with your career

Come on the Wolves

crasm98
09-02-2012, 20:34
Frimpong your already a legend in our eyes. Good luck with a speedy recovery and see you back here soon!! Please..

Netherton Wolf
09-02-2012, 20:38
Your stay was short and sweet, but very enjoyable, get well soon Sweetheart:date:

Waggy's Boots
09-02-2012, 21:02
Top player...get well soon Manny Frimpong and get yourself back here where you will become a proper legend!

PumpKing
09-02-2012, 22:27
What does this mean?

Simple, it means we are made for each other.

WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax
09-02-2012, 23:31
He'll be back here I reckon. Obviously made a few friends (Guedioura + Elokobi mainly, better not flog them to Forest just yet!) and liked the fan's attention so wouldn't be surprised to see him back from September-Jan or something next year, providing we stay up. Still would need a few games to get back up to speed before Arsenal would call on him presumably. If we convinced him this time round you'd think his opinion of Wolves has only improved during the time he was here.

Essex Wolf
10-02-2012, 10:15
A real shame Wolves have lost out on his services but that's football. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Not so sure he will be returning but this is his 2nd bad injury in his young career to date. Is he one of those gifted but injury prone players?

WV10Wolf
10-02-2012, 12:40
So an Arsenal player that made a grand total of 4 appreances for has had surgery on an injury?

haden-wolf
10-02-2012, 12:42
We've adopted him now - he's wolves what ever shirt he has on or what his contract says

WV10Wolf
10-02-2012, 12:44
We've adopted him now - he's wolves what ever shirt he has on or what his contract says

Does this mean you'll clap him when he scores against us in the league cup when Arsenal Reserves beat us with ease?

Paul76
10-02-2012, 12:46
Every single transfer window for the next 17 years we'll be having " Shall we put a cheeky bid in Frimpong " threads.

Papper
10-02-2012, 12:47
So an Arsenal player that made a grand total of 4 appreances for has had surgery on an injury?

Can't help thinking we need to be pouring our adoration elsewhere but all the same we all wish Frimpong the best. We need eleven heroes next Sunday.

WV10Wolf
10-02-2012, 12:48
Can't help thinking we need to be pouring our adoration elsewhere but all the same we all wish Frimpong the best. We need eleven heroes next Sunday.

Exactly. He's not one of us.

All the people who made that "You've been Frimponged" banner did was waste a perfectly good bedsheet.

haden-wolf
10-02-2012, 12:49
Does this mean you'll clap him when he scores against us in the league cup when Arsenal Reserves beat us with ease?

No ........... I sit silently fuming in the northbank - i smile and raise an eyebrow when we score

haden-wolf
10-02-2012, 12:52
Now with my tongue out of my cheek

Good player - hope we get him back on loan sometime - hope his knee's don't cause him not to realise the undoubted potential

As far as clapping goals against us - I have be known to clap a goal against - if it's that good a goal - so long as Kevin Phillips doesnt score it

WV10Wolf
10-02-2012, 12:56
As far as clapping goals against us - I have be known to clap a goal against - if it's that good a goal - so long as Kevin Phillips doesnt score it

Last one I clapped was when Jermaine McSporran made Mike Stowell look like a prat when Wycombe knocked us out the League Cup some 12/13 years ago

Vietnam Wolf
10-02-2012, 13:42
Manny - Good luck with your recovery & thanks for bringing some optimism, entetainment and awe to us all in your short stay here.

Yeah you only played a handful of games for us but your attitude and impact on the club makes you a legend here IMO. I'm gettin' a 22 FRIMPONG shirt printed asap - will wear it with pride.

PS - he was 22 right ?

Boss Hogg
10-02-2012, 13:46

PS - he was 22 right ?

He was 15 I think.

bridgnorthwolf
10-02-2012, 13:55
Definitely 15

Vietnam Wolf
10-02-2012, 13:59
Definitely 15

Thanks v much !!

FLEET WOLF
10-02-2012, 14:35
Manny - Good luck with your recovery & thanks for bringing some optimism, entetainment and awe to us all in your short stay here.

Yeah you only played a handful of games for us but your attitude and impact on the club makes you a legend here IMO. I'm gettin' a 22 FRIMPONG shirt printed asap - will wear it with pride.

PS - he was 22 right ?

Good grief he only played a couple of games or so for us. I admit he seems a very good player and a decent chap, but the next time we see him he will probaby be up against us, helping his Arsenal team mates overrun our midfield (marshalled by Eggy if it is a cup tie and we are in the Championship!). Sprry if that sounds rather cynical!

Bankswolf II
10-02-2012, 15:02
Can't remember the last time a player played so few games and made such an impact

A brilliant player and I wish him all the best in his recovery and hope he has a good career and as long as he doesn't join the Albion he will forever be a fans favourite

Elvis Wolf
10-02-2012, 15:08
Brilliant player!! Hope he makes a speedy & FULL recovery !!

bridgnorthwolf
10-02-2012, 15:18
Oh I agree, brilliant player and brilliant character. A real cut above. Like George, but a much bigger character still and a million times more footballing ability!

I really, really hope he comes back on loan next season to complete his rehabilitation and get game time again.

BoltonWolf
10-02-2012, 15:35
never clapped a goal against us...proud of the fact

WV10Wolf
10-02-2012, 16:54

PS - he was 22 right ?

Stan Cullis - Spent almost 30 years at the club man and boy. Managed the most succesful Wolves Side. 3 championships, 2 FA Cups. Legend

Billy Wright - Spent neigh on 15 years with the club. 105 caps for England. Never booked. Excellent role model for kids. 3 championships, 1 FA Cup. Legend

Derek Parkin - Appeared in more Wolves games than anyone else. Ever. Played in one of the most exciting Wolves sides ever. 1 League cup. Legend

Steve Bull - 306 goals. First player in decades to score 50+ goals in successive seasons. (Almost) Single handedly dragged the club from Division 4 to Division 2. Last Wolves player to play for England at a World cup. 13 England Caps. Legend

(Can you see the point I'm making here)

johnybig32
10-02-2012, 17:33
When we stay up, he will be our first loan signing of next season.

Dr Wolfenstein
10-02-2012, 18:45
Stan Cullis - Spent almost 30 years at the club man and boy. Managed the most succesful Wolves Side. 3 championships, 2 FA Cups. Legend...

Frimpong's just a legend "here"...in Vietnam? Played 3 games for us, badly injured in 2 of them & taken off before he was sent off in the other.

I think we needed to see a little more of him before making a final decision on legendary status.

Edgmond Wolf
10-02-2012, 19:49
Stan Cullis - Spent almost 30 years at the club man and boy. Managed the most succesful Wolves Side. 3 championships, 2 FA Cups. Legend

Billy Wright - Spent neigh on 15 years with the club. 105 caps for England. Never booked. Excellent role model for kids. 3 championships, 1 FA Cup. Legend

Derek Parkin - Appeared in more Wolves games than anyone else. Ever. Played in one of the most exciting Wolves sides ever. 1 League cup. Legend

Steve Bull - 306 goals. First player in decades to score 50+ goals in successive seasons. (Almost) Single handedly dragged the club from Division 4 to Division 2. Last Wolves player to play for England at a World cup. 13 England Caps. Legend

This thread is about Frimpong who got injured in a Old Gold & Black shirt

Are you always so miserable?

kennyB
10-02-2012, 19:52
He's just pointing out the facts about true Wolves legends.

Edgmond Wolf
10-02-2012, 19:56
He's just pointing out the facts about true Wolves legends.

No $$$$ Sherlock

kennyB
10-02-2012, 20:07
No $$$$ Sherlock

You obviously couldn't see that you dummy or you wouldn't have written your idiotic reply.

Edgmond Wolf
10-02-2012, 20:17
You obviously couldn't see that you dummy or you wouldn't have written your idiotic reply.

Seriously whatever you say

I really don't give a $$$$

I have seen a number of your posts to give a $$$$

Get it

Lupo
10-02-2012, 20:19
Every single transfer window for the next 17 years we'll be having " Shall we put a cheeky bid in Frimpong " threads.

I'll get the thread ready for the Summer window, lets call it the 'Robbie-Frimpong' thread to save time and energy

StefanWolves
10-02-2012, 20:19

Get it

Go edg, nearly at 10,000th post, will you get it before we cut off?? :o

Lupo
10-02-2012, 20:23
.... but the next time we see him he will probaby be up against us, helping his Arsenal team mates overrun our midfield (marshalled by Eggy if it is a cup tie and we are in the Championship!)!

.... sorry Fleet, I can't really see Eggy playing for Arsenal.

.... Wenger wouldn't sign him, he's not French.

.... pity, because he'd be called 'Ouefy'

Edgmond Wolf
10-02-2012, 20:31
Go edg, nearly at 10,000th post, will you get it before we cut off?? :o

Nah save it for our win against the Baggies

StefanWolves
10-02-2012, 20:31
Nah save it for our win against the Baggies

We hope

Edgmond Wolf
10-02-2012, 20:47
We hope

I will be so happy if we beat them on Sunday!

kennyB
10-02-2012, 20:49

Get it

And I should worry about what a low life moron writes!

Edgmond Wolf
10-02-2012, 20:50
And I should worry about what a low life moron writes!

What ever you think buddy :D

WV10Wolf
10-02-2012, 21:28
This thread is about Frimpong who got injured in a Old Gold & Black shirt

Are you always so miserable?

I like Frimpong. He was dynamic, his first thought was to push the ball forward but as someone pointed out he got injured in two of his games, and subbed in one before he was sent off. I expect my Wolves legends to have achieved something legendary. I just don't understand his elevation to Wolves legend after four games.

I would like us to try and loan him again next season once he's recovered. In an idea world I'd like him to realise his future lies at Molineux and not at the Emirates. If he did that and we could sign him permenantly and he could help establish us to become a mid table team (with a cheeky league cup win thrown in) I may consider him to be a legend.

Mugwump
11-02-2012, 10:38

Where is The Hoff in that list?????

johnybig32
11-02-2012, 12:35
Is that the Hoff in your picture? I thought it was Kevin Peiterson.

WV10Wolf
11-02-2012, 12:46
Where is The Hoff in that list?????

The only place he's a legend is in his own mind.

Edgmond Wolf
11-02-2012, 12:58

And Mugwumps :D

Vietnam Wolf
11-02-2012, 13:07

Yes - your point is well made [if a little obvious] but why not praise someone down on his luck who came into our club, not like a breath of fresh air, but like a bloody hurricane and is one of the most genuine and inspiring people I can remember at the Wolves in recent years.

WV10Wolf
11-02-2012, 14:35
Yes - your point is well made [if a little obvious] but why not praise someone down on his luck who came into our club, not like a breath of fresh air, but like a bloody hurricane and is one of the most genuine and inspiring people I can remember at the Wolves in recent years.

Praise him for what? He played 4 games. Got subbed on his debut before he got sent off, got injured against the Villa, played crap against Liverpool and got Frimponged against QPR.

He may have been a breath of fresh air but that's all he was.

As for being genuine and inspiring you must have missed MM's first two seasons as (almost) every player he signed was genuine and inspiring.

Vietnam Wolf
11-02-2012, 14:44
Praise him for what? He played 4 games. Got subbed on his debut before he got sent off, got injured against the Villa, played crap against Liverpool and got Frimponged against QPR.

He may have been a breath of fresh air but that's all he was.

As for being genuine and inspiring you must have missed MM's first two seasons as (almost) every player he signed was genuine and inspiring.

Praising him because if we could have had his inspiration in the club and on the pitch until the end of the season we'd look a completely different team and have a fighting chance of staying up.

I don't give a $$$$ how daft it sounds but in my opinion he could have made a massive difference if we'd been able to keep him fit. He was immense in the Villa game that you dismiss as an injury.

Re your other comment - yes - I agree they also were good singings [sorry misread initially]

WV10Wolf
11-02-2012, 14:51
Praising him because if we could have had his inspiration in the club and on the pitch until the end of the season we'd look a completely different team and have a fighting chance of staying up.

I don't give a $$$$ how daft it sounds but in my opinion he could have made a massive difference if we'd been able to keep him fit. He was immense in the Villa game that you dismiss as an injury.

Re your other comment - yes - I agree they also were good singings [sorry misread initially]

It doesn't sound daft but I could name half a dozen players from the last 20 years who would have made a massive difference if we could have kept them fit.

Like I said earlier I hope we can sign him when he's fit. I hope we can sign him permamently. I think he's going to be a fantastic player.

SmokeyGB
11-02-2012, 14:54

Step forward a Midfielder at Forest then, Addi was like a hurricane and was down on his luck with a broken leg, now some want him shipping out ASAP.

Mugwump
11-02-2012, 21:16

I can see now why you have under 700 posts. You know nothing about football.

Mugwump
11-02-2012, 21:17
Is that the Hoff in your picture? I thought it was Kevin Peiterson.

Yep, its the Austrian goal machine.

Nero wolf
11-02-2012, 21:46
What is the fuss with the fella?
He wasn´t WWFC when brought here,and he is certainly not WWFC now.

johnybig32
12-02-2012, 09:28

Had you seen him play for us?

Tettenhall Wolf
12-02-2012, 09:56

He got injured playing for us though. I think he's worth a little bit of respect.

WV10Wolf
12-02-2012, 21:46
I can see now why you have under 700 posts. You know nothing about football.

I can see why you live in Australia. It's because your great-grandfather was a thief.