PDA

View Full Version : Keith Downing.

Mugwump
08-02-2012, 05:46
It makes me mad as hell to see my favourite ever Wolves player at that lot. He deserves so much better. He is a Wolves fan through and through and i wish we would get him back to Wolves where he belongs!

He is quite highly regarded as a coach and he did very well with the academy at Wolves, and i've noticed since he has been at the albion they have started to bring a few more young players through. He was unlucky to be sacked as Cheltenham manager and he will probably learn a lot from Hodgson now he has stepped up from the academy at albion to assistant manager. I just get so bloody angry he has to work for them!!

morosewolf
08-02-2012, 06:07
Also my favourite ever player, it sickens me to the core every time I see him sat on their bench. Perhaps we should start a "release the Psycho one" campaign!

He is from Oldbury though, so perhaps he is one of "them" on the quiet?

Mugwump
08-02-2012, 07:01
Also my favourite ever player, it sickens me to the core every time I see him sat on their bench. Perhaps we should start a "release the Psycho one" campaign!

He is from Oldbury though, so perhaps he is one of "them" on the quiet?

Nahh, he is a Wolves fan. Some of my family have known him since he used to play for Mile Oak Rovers. And he is a punk rocker too!

bridgnorthwolf
08-02-2012, 08:20
Would love to see a banner on Sunday! "Free The Psycho One". Also one of my favourites growing up.

mrboing
08-02-2012, 08:39
Just to make you feel even happier Mugwump, two younger members of his family are up and coming baggies as well. One who is out on loan currently and very highly related.

Jonzy54
08-02-2012, 08:44
Just to make you feel even happier Mugwump, two younger members of his family are up and coming baggies as well. One who is out on loan currently and very highly related.

As opposed to regarded:rolleyes:

leedswolf
08-02-2012, 08:46
very highly related.
As in $$$$ fans?????????

Burton Wolf
08-02-2012, 09:23

Won't be long before we pinch him off you then :D Same as a certain Sir Steve Bull aka God :D

Essex Wolf
08-02-2012, 10:25
He's using the boggies as a stepping stone to bigger and better things hence one day he could come to Wolves.

jackdusty
08-02-2012, 16:38
Since he left our academy he has been instrumental in a couple of our coaches leaving to join the albion,including ex wolf Jamie Smith:mad:.

loopy lupine
08-02-2012, 16:46
As opposed to regarded:rolleyes:

No, if they are members of his family, they would be highly related :)

Boss Hogg
08-02-2012, 20:29
No, if they are members of his family, they would be highly related :)

if they are Albion, surely they would be highly retarded?