PDA

View Full Version : Ronald Zubar - Available or Not ?

Vietnam Wolf
07-02-2012, 13:31
I notice some of us on here are 'selecting' Zubes for the Albion game presumably because, like me, they thought he'd made a comeback from his injury.

Hower the link here (http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php)tells a different story with a continuing knee injury and no comeback date.

It appears from this that Kites is also out with an undiagnosed back problem.

Not good news if this is a reliable source as we'll be back into Stearman or Eggy country.

Edgmond Wolf
07-02-2012, 13:33
Thats not good news if it is up to date

Vietnam Wolf
07-02-2012, 13:35
Thats not good news if it is up to date

It looks fairly up-to-date to me - it's got Manny's injury listed accurately.

Danwolf
07-02-2012, 13:36
He said he was fit last week on twitter. His exact words were 'Thank you all for your message, I train normally so hopefully I be in the squad Saturday...zub is back'. Then again he seems incapable of staying fit for longer than about 3 days so who knows.

JW
07-02-2012, 13:45
If he isnt, its purely Doyle in for Frimpong IMO

PumpKing
07-02-2012, 14:19
He said he was fit last week on twitter. His exact words were 'Thank you all for your message, I train normally so hopefully I be in the squad Saturday...zub is back'. Then again he seems incapable of staying fit for longer than about 3 days so who knows.

If him fit for train then him fit for play. Whats his middle name ? Tonto.

JOSWolf
07-02-2012, 14:41
Site seems a bit dodgy to me. It has Craddock down to return on 12 Feb when he is already back in full training and played for the reserves last week.
Zubar himself said on his twitter that he was back in training last week.
It would be nice of the club to update us a bit better on some of the injured players on the official site. What exactly is wrong with Kightly?

N. Herts Wolf
07-02-2012, 17:57
What exactly is wrong with Kightly?

He caught something from Matt Murray, who caught something from George Ndah ............

wwfc9
07-02-2012, 19:09
According to that site Shane long has a Problem with biscuits :)

Dubwolf71
07-02-2012, 19:13
A good few seem to be visiting a Holy Shrine in County Mayo as well!!