PDA

View Full Version : Redknapp and Terry

Jonzy54
07-02-2012, 11:07
In the light of the current media circus surrounding both cases what are the likely punishments if found guilty,notwithstanding any ensuing appeals?

FLEET WOLF
07-02-2012, 11:50
Shot at dawn?

Jonzy54
07-02-2012, 11:56
shot at dawn?

:d

donwolf
07-02-2012, 12:19
Do you really think a jury are going to find the Loveable Mr Redknapp guilty.

Tettenhall Wolf
07-02-2012, 12:25
They will have to share a cell. Probably take in turns to get bummed.

kidder_wolf_II
07-02-2012, 12:27

It looks like the case only came about because Redknapp admitted to Quest that he had an offshore account when everyone was investigated a couple of years back. Looks like he was stitched his mate Milan up good and proper.

I think they will both be found guilty but Redknapp will get off lightly.

FLEET WOLF
07-02-2012, 12:57

No

Bankswolf II
07-02-2012, 12:59

Considering we live in a country that loves only fools and horses I would say no

Considering everyone wants him to be our next manager it's a bit worrying though

FLEET WOLF
07-02-2012, 13:00
No

and most of them will start singing 'Oh when the Spurs go marching in, etc etc' when the foreman says 'not guilty'-allegedly!

KiwiWolf
07-02-2012, 13:07
If it was you or me that was on trial, we'd be looking at a stretch, but because it's 'Arry the loveable rogue, he'll get given the England managers job.

As far as Terry is concerned, he'll have his name cleared for a great deal of money paid by Chelsea (allegedly) and get given back the captain's armband and slapped on the back.

They'll then have a jellied eels and London Pride party to celebrate their freedom!

They is famous dontcha know?? :mad:

Danwolf
07-02-2012, 13:08
Is it bad that I want Redknapp to be not guilty as I want him to manage England but I want Terry to be guilty because he's a $$$$? Nothing wrong with a bit of bias eh?

cooper_J
07-02-2012, 13:15
Maximum punishment for Terry is a 2,500 fine.

donwolf
07-02-2012, 13:19
Similiar to the Ken Dodd trial, guilty as sin, but had the court in stitches for a week

Waggy's Boots
07-02-2012, 13:20
Id love Harry to be found guilty because I reckon its the tip of the iceberg as far as he is concerned...however reading the bits of the trrial I have read it seems like he'll be found not guilty and then go on and take England to another glorious quarter final defeat against Qatar in the next world cup!

Jonzy54
07-02-2012, 13:38

What a complete waste of time and resources .

JW
07-02-2012, 13:54

Probably carries that much in his pocket:mad:

Jonzy54
07-02-2012, 13:57

Certainly spends it on condoms.

Edgmond Wolf
07-02-2012, 14:01

Thats a disgrace

Hope they find him as guilty as hell and the FA are forced to ban him for 12 months

Edgmond Wolf
07-02-2012, 14:02
Is it bad that I want Redknapp to be not guilty as I want him to manage England but I want Terry to be guilty because he's a $$$$? Nothing wrong with a bit of bias eh?

I am with you all the way :D

Seasider
07-02-2012, 14:10
Here you go...from a fella' I know who has links with West Ham. Pals of HR reckon he'll be found guilty, fined and given 200 hours of community service. Can only be guesswork on their part. One of Harry's pals laughed off the suggestion that he never emails or sends text messages and proceeded to show my pal a whole bunch of text messages on his 'phone from Happy Harry. Anyway, all conjecture...

JOSWolf
07-02-2012, 14:46
Similiar to the Ken Dodd trial, guilty as sin, but had the court in stitches for a week

Dodd was always going to be found not guilty. Scouse comedian versus the taxman. It wouldnt have been difficult for the jury to find him not guilty. I think the same will apply with Redknapp.

FLEET WOLF
07-02-2012, 15:45
Here you go...from a fella' I know who has links with West Ham. Pals of HR reckon he'll be found guilty, fined and given 200 hours of community service. Can only be guesswork on their part. One of Harry's pals laughed off the suggestion that he never emails or sends text messages and proceeded to show my pal a whole bunch of text messages on his 'phone from Happy Harry. Anyway, all conjecture...

Would helping out with training at Wolves be deemed 'community service'?

Seasider
07-02-2012, 16:03
Would helping out with training at Wolves be deemed 'community service'?

My pal had a similar thought...reckons his community service could be served coaching our local amateur side. I think Wolves are more deserving...and possibly more in need... ;)

FLEET WOLF
07-02-2012, 16:39
My pal had a similar thought...reckons his community service could be served coaching our local amateur side. I think Wolves are more deserving...and possibly more in need... ;)

He lives in Sandbanks, one of the most expensive places in England. It would be great if the community service meant he had to pick up litter there, at the weekends, rather than watch Spurs!

Denmead Wolf
07-02-2012, 16:52

Also known as England? FA would love that, get him to run the National Team for free as part of his punishment

The whole case stinks, he will get off lightly, blame the taxman for having the audacity to even question him, smile for the cameras and never be under suspicion again.

Then he will meet the jury foreman in the back of the carpark, give him a brown envelope and case closed.

The man is a knob, in a total different way to Dalgliesh on the other thread, but a couple of knobs you couldnt wish to hate more. Chuck in Ferguson and Wenger and you have a gaggle of knobs. Maybe even a knobble of knobs.

Seasider
07-02-2012, 17:24
It has been suggested to me, by someone who may or may not know, that, allegedly, a certain Happy Harry has more skeletons...

However, he may be very wrong...and I wouldn't want to cast aspersions...

cooper_J
07-02-2012, 17:53
What a complete waste of time and resources .

Thats a disgrace

Hope they find him as guilty as hell and the FA are forced to ban him for 12 months

Losing the England captaincy is the only real punishment, as you say 2,500? It's the equivalent of a man on a weekly salary of 500 losing 10.41.

It will be interesting to see how the FA if he's found guilty. It would have to be longer than the Suarez ban surely.

derbyrameater
07-02-2012, 18:13
Also known as England? FA would love that, get him to run the National Team for free as part of his punishment

The whole case stinks, he will get off lightly, blame the taxman for having the audacity to even question him, smile for the cameras and never be under suspicion again.

Then he will meet the jury foreman in the back of the carpark, give him a brown envelope and case closed.

The man is a knob, in a total different way to Dalgliesh on the other thread, but a couple of knobs you couldnt wish to hate more. Chuck in Ferguson and Wenger and you have a gaggle of knobs. Maybe even a knobble of knobs.

love it:D:D

Ponty
07-02-2012, 18:40
If found guilty he should serve time. Effectively a guilty verdict would mean he has stolen many thousands from you and me. Rich people evading tax seem to be viewed differently to benefit scroungers yet tax evasion costs the country far more.

wolfjc
07-02-2012, 21:29
Isn't it sad that our football is shrouded with controversy! from affairs to racism to tax evasion their is always something overshadowing the football itself that gives the game a sour taste!

1965Wolf
07-02-2012, 21:29
Having read the evidence available, although admittedly we don't get to hear everything that the jury did,I would be extremely surprised if HR is convicted. The prosecution case is very weak in my view.

Onlywolf
07-02-2012, 21:33
Tax avoidance isn't illegal.

Jonzy54
07-02-2012, 21:42
Tax avoidance isn't illegal.

Is that a direct quote from Redknapp?:D

Nero wolf
07-02-2012, 21:48
Redknapp will get off.
Teflon all over,those big boys in football.
It is a shame..but reality is what reality are.

Telf
08-02-2012, 01:07
Redknapp may walk, its believed that cat is involved

http://www.footydaft.com/3868-was_he_there_to_see_harry_about_a_bank_account.htm l