PDA

View Full Version : Morgan on train home

Burton Wolf
04-02-2012, 22:57
Just so everyone knows Steve was on the 6.33 out of Euston back to Liverpool Lime St. Dee Wolf had picture taken so I guess that will be on Facebook for those that know her. Two lads I was with with had a conversation with him. However Burton decided to stay in second class in case he got banned from the Mol :D

Taffywolf
04-02-2012, 23:04
What did he have to say??

Burton Wolf
04-02-2012, 23:07
What did he have to say??

One lad asked him to finish the ground. He shrugged his shoulders.

The other question was about Mick and he said "better the devil you know"

For anyone on here that knows me and my mates knows I wouldn't bull$$$$.

Ogerp
04-02-2012, 23:12
Should have slapped a 20 note on the table and told him he had doubled his investment. :D

Wolvo humour would have gone down well with scouse humour I'm sure.

StefanWolves
04-02-2012, 23:22
I want to hear more about this! :p

A wanderer from Bristol
04-02-2012, 23:31
Just so everyone knows Steve was on the 6.33 out of Euston back to Liverpool Lime St. Dee Wolf had picture taken so I guess that will be on Facebook for those that know her. Two lads I was with with had a conversation with him. However Burton decided to stay in second class in case he got banned from the Mol :D

Burton, you've started to refer to yourself in the third person. A worrying sign. Is it the booze or the glory of victory? :D

Burton Wolf
04-02-2012, 23:56
Burton, you've started to refer to yourself in the third person. A worrying sign. Is it the booze or the glory of victory? :D

Both. I'm basking in glory and also very $$$$ed :D

cooper_J
05-02-2012, 00:35
Were you in the North Pole before Burton ?

Burton Wolf
05-02-2012, 00:38

No got off Sheperds Bush Market. Straight to Walkabout. After game straight back to Euston Sq. Couple of pints upstairs at Euston then caught above mentioned train.

PeteWolf
05-02-2012, 00:41

I was in there before the game. Not a bad little place.

Adrian_Monk
05-02-2012, 08:54
Better the devil you know = no-one any good wanted to come here

306NOTOUT
05-02-2012, 08:57
No got off Sheperds Bush Market. Straight to Walkabout. After game straight back to Euston Sq. Couple of pints upstairs at Euston then caught above mentioned train.

We were in there after the game must have been at the same time.

Managed to blag our way into the Springbok before the game.

Tettenhall Wolf
05-02-2012, 09:07
Sounds like Mick it until the summer regardless of whether we stay up or go down.

Was the shrug all that was communicate about the ground?

Berlin Wolf
05-02-2012, 09:29

Ha ha, I think I know what was on the tip of your tongue, Burton.

"Steve, what did you say to the boys in the dressing room after the Liverpool match"!

Berlin Wolf
05-02-2012, 09:42
Joking apart, good of Steve to have his picture taken with Dee Wolf and answer a few questions.

He must have been delighted with the result and how the lads responded in the second half.

Dewsburywolf
05-02-2012, 10:01

Saw that last night mucka, wondered why you weren't in the shot

FRAZ-WOLF
05-02-2012, 10:07
Should of asked to see his wallet

Poztin
05-02-2012, 10:26
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere but someone text me yesterday saying Matt Murray said on radio he went out and shook all the players hands after the game.

Is this true?

Wagstaffe Was Magic
05-02-2012, 10:32
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere but someone text me yesterday saying Matt Murray said on radio he went out and shook all the players hands after the game.

Is this true?

I dont know if it's true but I would love if it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're all in this together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siege mentality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU WOLVES

Burton Wolf
05-02-2012, 11:06
Joking apart, good of Steve to have his picture taken with Dee Wolf and answer a few questions.

He must have been delighted with the result and how the lads responded in the second half.

Quite right. It made Dee Wolf's day perfect and fair play to Steve for talking to them.

Penk Wolf
05-02-2012, 11:54

Is this true?

Why would Matt lie?

Edgmond Wolf
05-02-2012, 12:00
I heard it on the radio too, Mick does it every game

Wonder Boyo
05-02-2012, 13:14
This photo says a lot -

http://t.co/17ZBCyuW

andy-in-seat-190
05-02-2012, 13:16
This photo says a lot -

http://t.co/17ZBCyuW

Yup - there's a man who cares!

PeteWolf
05-02-2012, 13:18
Yup - there's a man who cares!
That's from Tuesday isn't it? ;)

Wonder Boyo
05-02-2012, 13:25
That's from Tuesday isn't it? ;)

I think it was taken directly after the planning permission for Compton was given the green light ;)

Poztin
05-02-2012, 13:29
Why would Matt lie?

I'm didn't mean to suggest he would, I was more looking for people who might have seen it themselves.

Vietnam Wolf
05-02-2012, 13:32
Glad to hear this - I've a huge amount of respect for SM, and it shows a lot of bottle travelling in public in the current circumstances. IMO he's been appallingly villified on this forum without any chance to respond to the [sometimes nonsensical] allegations.

Jungleee
05-02-2012, 13:46
Lies Burton, all lies!

Burton Wolf
05-02-2012, 14:28
Sounds like Mick it until the summer regardless of whether we stay up or go down.

Was the shrug all that was communicate about the ground?

He also mentioned about Compton being part of the reason. Also they asked him about going in the dressing room after the Liverpool game. He laughed and said it seemed to work didn't it.

BoltonWolf
05-02-2012, 14:34
He was right to go in t dressing room imo...if mick doesnt like it he knows what he can do....;-)

Dewsburywolf
05-02-2012, 14:36
He was right to go in t dressing room imo...if mick doesnt like it he knows what he can do....;-)

You're even starting to talk like a Yorkshireman now Bolton :wavey:

PumpKing
05-02-2012, 14:38
He also mentioned about Compton being part of the reason. Also they asked him about going in the dressing room after the Liverpool game. He laughed and said it seemed to work didn't it.

A certain young fella off here thinks Steve should never be allowed anywhere near the dressing room again for fear of upsetting our Mick.

Come on Tony S. you know who you are. What`dya think now mate?:D

TonySoprano
05-02-2012, 14:52
A certain young fella off here thinks Steve should never be allowed anywhere near the dressing room again for fear of upsetting our Mick.

Come on Tony S. you know who you are. What`dya think now mate?:D

Still exactly the same. Why would I feel any different? We just about beat a 10 man team that are in their first season of being in the top flight. 11 on 11 all game we would have lost yesterday.

What other chairmen do you know have gone into the changing room and become the manager for a few minutes? Hardly any because it's a $$$$$ trick.

Golden_Wolf
05-02-2012, 14:55
Still exactly the same. Why would I feel any different? We just about beat a 10 man team that are in their first season of being in the top flight. 11 on 11 all game we would have lost yesterday.

What other chairmen do you know have gone into the changing room and become the manager for a few minutes? Hardly any because it's a $$$$$ trick.

Yes but you have to take into account the players that have now and the experience.

Ferdinand, L.Young, Nedum, Barton, SWP, Zamora, Cisse & Tawio.

PumpKing
05-02-2012, 16:01

To be honest mate, I know of no others, so lets keep it as our secret weapon.
Loads on here are saying Mick needs a new coaching assistant. This way, we get one for nothing.

Dr Wolfenstein
05-02-2012, 16:26

Sounds like the sort of thing Ken Bates, Barry Fry & Darragh McAnthony would do on a regular basis. Along with a lot of big-fish-in-a-small-pond local business men/chairmen in the lower divisions. Not forgetting the old-style owners in the 50s & 60s, like Manny Cussins & Bob Lord.

And Morgan's mate Lawro seemed to think it was a valid tactic, even though he had difficulty remembering Steve's surname on MOTD!

loopy lupine
05-02-2012, 16:58
11 on 11 all game we would have lost yesterday.

How do you know this? Yes we were losing, yes QPR were the better team, but we were winning against villa at half time and much the better team, look how that turns out.

I'm fed up of hearing we were lucky yesterday, we only won cause Cisse was sent off. We won because we scored more goals than the other team, no other reason.

O.W.E.I
05-02-2012, 16:58
Couple of pints upstairs at Euston then caught above mentioned train.

You went to that $$$$e rail bar instead of the Euston Tap (http://www.eustontap.com/) 30 seconds away???

Bloody amateur drinkers...:eek:

Burton Wolf
05-02-2012, 17:24
You went to that $$$$e rail bar instead of the Euston Tap (http://www.eustontap.com/) 30 seconds away???

Bloody amateur drinkers...:eek:

My apologies we went straight back to station to check on train situation in case we had to jump on a different train home.

O.W.E.I
05-02-2012, 17:27
In light of our fabulous victory over the mighty ten men of er, QPR I will accept your apology.
Just this once, mind.

Don't let it happen again.

Burton Wolf
05-02-2012, 17:38
In light of our fabulous victory over the mighty ten men of er, QPR I will accept your apology.
Just this once, mind.

Don't let it happen again.

I shall regard myself severely reprimanded. I think I'll stick to The Electric Club from now on :rolleyes: I'm getting too old for these away trips now :rolleyes:

JakeWolves
05-02-2012, 17:43
And Morgan's mate Lawro seemed to think it was a valid tactic, even though he had difficulty remembering Steve's surname on MOTD!

http://i40.tinypic.com/6qfead.jpg

O.W.E.I
05-02-2012, 17:48
I shall regard myself severely reprimanded. I think I'll stick to The Electric Club from now on :rolleyes: I'm getting too old for these away trips now :rolleyes:

Woah there - I don't want you nicking my Oxford Gold!:D