PDA

View Full Version : Roger Johnson

johnybig32
04-02-2012, 19:03
SUrely his most influencial game of the season?

Got there major attacking threat sent off. MOTM for me.

Apart from that, I think he made some vital, vital defensive clearances and headers in the second half, when they were chasing the game.

As much as I like Berra, Bassong was a step up.

Edgmond Wolf
04-02-2012, 19:04
SUrely his most influencial game of the season?

Got there major attacking threat sent off. MOTM for me.

Apart from that, I think he made some vital, vital defensive clearances and headers in the second half, when they were chasing the game.

As much as I like Berra, Bassong was a step up.

Glad to hear he had a better game!!

Golden_Wolf
04-02-2012, 19:46
He did well.

Some blamed him for the first goal but I've only seen it once so couldn't judge but I thought that blaming him was a bit harsh.

Looked much better today than he did against Liverpool. Hopefully him & Bassong can form a good partnership. We're going to need it.

manc_wolf
04-02-2012, 19:55
awesome today - absolutely lapped everything up that came his way... looked a class act with bassong...

Feel for Berra as I am his biggest fan - but i have to say we looked solid at the back today - hopefully, we can play against 10 each week - then we'll stay up...

MK Panther
04-02-2012, 19:58
This is not rocket science the defence has always needed strengthening , our erstwhile management has paid lip service to the management. Perhaps Bassong this will make the management relook at the pitiful transfer strategy and the players who are enthusiatic but not Premiership class.

mase11
04-02-2012, 20:05
Bassong looked a rolls-royce at centre half today, no doubt this contributed to johnson having his best game...didnt want topass it over ten yards! Class.

Gold Umbro
04-02-2012, 20:13
If someone had said this time last year that we would have a Bassong/Johnson pairing for this season then we would all be praising Mick.