PDA

View Full Version : Wolves Top of the Premier League

Apocalypse Now
04-02-2012, 17:03
For points won from a losing position. I think we were bottom of that table last season. If anything it shows the team has character which bodes well for the run in.

Edgmond Wolf
04-02-2012, 17:04
Come on Fourteen cup finals left

We can do it, keep the faith

We shall not, We shall not be moved
Wolves are staying in the Premier League

wallace
04-02-2012, 17:06
lets practice winning from a winning position and we will crack it.

FinnishWolf
04-02-2012, 17:11
Personally I'd prefer not to get in those losing positions in the first place :s

Rhoswolf
04-02-2012, 17:11
Could'nt give a $$$$ as long as we win 5/6 of the last 14!

Edgmond Wolf
04-02-2012, 17:12
Could'nt give a $$$$ as long as we win 5/6 of the last 14!

This!!

Bull Army
04-02-2012, 17:12
For points won from a losing position. I think we were bottom of that table last season. If anything it shows the team has character which bodes well for the run in.

It's a damning statistic for a team who've got the fourth lowest amount of points in the division. It just means we're getting the bare mininum amount of points whilst repeatedly falling behind. A win against 10 men shouldn't paper of the cracks in any way.

wallace
04-02-2012, 17:28
It's a damning statistic for a team who've got the fourth lowest amount of points in the division. It just means we're getting the bare minimum amount of points whilst repeatedly falling behind. A win against 10 men shouldn't paper of the cracks in any way.

if we can get confidence from today it could change our season. mick knows we got lucky but so did fergy all those years ago. bassong, ohara, frimpong and a rejuvenated doyle all add that premiership quality for us to get up the league but today counts for very little if we dont get a good haul of points in the next few matches

Edgmond Wolf
04-02-2012, 17:30
if we can get confidence from today it could change our season. mick knows we got lucky but so did fergy all those years ago. bassong, ohara, frimpong and a rejuvenated doyle all add that premiership quality for us to get up the league but today counts for very little if we dont get a good haul of points in the next few matches

This

Start against the Albion like we did against Villa and finish like we did against QPR......get in

Rhoswolf
04-02-2012, 17:33
This

Start against the Albion like we did against Villa and finish like we did against QPR......get in

Be happy with that!!!

Edgmond Wolf
04-02-2012, 17:40
Last eight games we have five positive reults with four draws (Spurs, Bolton, Arsenal & Norwich) and a win against QPR

Onwards and upwards

Golden Moth
04-02-2012, 17:45

If anything it shows that Mick generally only abandons his stifling over defensiveness when we're losing.

Mr Wolf
04-02-2012, 17:56
It's because were $$$$ scared and unable to play football at 0-0, we only go for it when we have nothing to loose which is pathetic.

Why we can't start from the off just going for it I'll never know.

Paul76
04-02-2012, 18:01
It's fear I reckon.