PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Barton

yammer
04-02-2012, 16:09
Anyone got his twitter address? I want to ask him why he wasn't playing today.

#pubplayer

:D

wolf of sedgley
04-02-2012, 16:10
:d

Edgmond Wolf
Ask the little $$$$ the score!!!

5 - Lescott
Im just about to pop on Twitter & see where he was today?

RichDavi
Let's get Jamie Barton trending

SE10 Wolf
04-02-2012, 16:11
Let's get Jamie Barton trending

I think you'll find it's JULIE Barton actually. :p

asleulv
04-02-2012, 16:13
Anyone got his twitter address? I want to ask him why he wasn't playing today.

#pubplayer

:D

https://twitter.com/joey7barton

andyc225
04-02-2012, 16:14
Who? I think you mean Jamie Burton.

Scott.Cooper
04-02-2012, 16:19
The Attorney General's office are looking at his comments from last night re John Terry too..

Have experience of the Attorney General and Head Of Public Prosecutions and they don't take these things lightly.

Poor old Jamie.

arctic rime
04-02-2012, 16:22
Poor old jack !

Golden_Wolf
04-02-2012, 16:23
The Attorney General's office are looking at his comments from last night re John Terry too..

Have experience of the Attorney General and Head Of Public Prosecutions and they don't take these things lightly.

Poor old Jamie.

What did he say?

And why are they looking at his comments?

Sedgley Gold N Black
04-02-2012, 16:24
What a shame for Jamie Burton...

Wonder what Mr Rentaquote will say after today's game?

Scott.Cooper
04-02-2012, 16:27
What did he say?

And why are they looking at his comments?

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/889411-joey-bartons-john-terry-tweets-puts-attorney-general-on-alert

5 - Lescott
04-02-2012, 16:29
@mrjamieohara owned @joey7barton today. Unlucky son #pubplayer

Sideshow Bob
04-02-2012, 16:41
Barton's thoughts

"Really disappointed. If we'd of kept 11 men, it would of been a cricket score. We'll be ok just have to dust ourselves down and go again."

Finch_WwFc
04-02-2012, 16:42
@joey7barton haha jamie barton = pub player #scumbag

andy-in-seat-190
04-02-2012, 16:45
:rolleyes:I hate that - the use of 'of' instead of 'have' - someone posted on the other thread that he was an articulate intelligent footballer - not so now you thug!:rolleyes:

North West Wanderer
04-02-2012, 16:45
Jamie thinks it would have been a cricket score!

JOSWolf
04-02-2012, 16:46
Barton's thoughts

"Really disappointed. If we'd of kept 11 men, it would of been a cricket score. We'll be ok just have to dust ourselves down and go again."

Has he really said that?
What a $$$$! Utter $$$$$r!

Edgmond Wolf
04-02-2012, 16:47
Barton is a complete $$$$$$

Some one ask him whats it like to be owned by Jamie O Hara and what the $$$$ing score???

SE10 Wolf
04-02-2012, 17:00
"Poohy1-2Farton" anyone?

Bevan
04-02-2012, 17:16
Justice done today. After Bumton's comments after the home game in September, this was payback. In your face you absolute prize pillock.

Hoganstolemywife
04-02-2012, 17:24
We did it for Kelvin :D

wolvesinwales
04-02-2012, 17:38
Not tonight josephine

sedgwolf1980
04-02-2012, 21:56
Just noticed on motd that it was good old Julie who needlessly gave away possession from which we scored our equalizer.

Shame.

reanswolf
05-02-2012, 05:37
:rolleyes:I hate that - the use of 'of' instead of 'have' - someone posted on the other thread that he was an articulate intelligent footballer - not so now you thug!:rolleyes:

That was me.......... but i still think he is a scroaty nasty little ****.:embarassed:

ev123uk
05-02-2012, 10:13
Josephine spouting on twitter again, asking to be made a martyr for freedom Of speech! What is this idiot on?

StefanWolves
05-02-2012, 10:16
Josephine spouting on twitter again, asking to be made a martyr for freedom Of speech! What is this idiot on?

Think he's officially going mad

Papper
05-02-2012, 10:28
I tend to agree with him when it comes to the JT incident. A quick apology by JT would have been nice. I think many are inclined to use racist terms to offend rather than to subjugate somebody. JT could have done the game and himself a lot of good by acting up and trying to educate people that using racist language is unacceptable. Throw Liverpool into the mix as well. Instead you get a journo/$$$$ stirrers paradise unfold.

kidder_wolf_II
05-02-2012, 10:44
I tend to agree with him when it comes to the JT incident. A quick apology by JT would have been nice. I think many are inclined to use racist terms to offend rather than to subjugate somebody. JT could have done the game and himself a lot of good by acting up and trying to educate people that using racist language is unacceptable. Throw Liverpool into the mix as well. Instead you get a journo/$$$$ stirrers paradise unfold.

JT obviously believes he is not guilty though. We have all seen the video clip of JT shouting out but he claims he was wrongfully accused of calling Ferdinand a b**** b****** so shouted back those words denying he said it. At the end of the day he won't be convicted unless it can be proved beyond reasonable doubt that he did abuse him.

But let's look at it this way how can JT receive a fair trial when one key witness (Barton) is posting on twitter to millions of people that JT is blatantly guilty and the alleged victims brother is making sure the storty stays on the front pages by continuing to comment on it because he has issues with the accused player due to losing the England captaincy to him.

I have my own personal views on JT like everyone else but I think to many people see him as guilty just because he is a bit of a $$$$ anyway.

Golden_Wolf
05-02-2012, 10:45
Glad to see the QPR fans seem to be turning on him a bit as well & haven't been impressed with him at all.

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=59460&sid=49ad1500930c39f8ac4ba194daf68af1

My how times have changed since that 3-0 defeat back at Molineux. They really do seem to miss that Fraulin who, it has to be said, looks a quality player.

Sheriff Woody
05-02-2012, 10:48
He's right about Terry; however considering most of his 'tweets' consist of him plagiarising Friederich Nietzsche I doubt any of his opinions are his own and are more likely to have been said by someone else first.

Martyr? $$$$ing narcissist. Gladly go to jail? I'm sure Her Majesty has your old room ready and waiting.

Papper
05-02-2012, 10:52
JT obviously believes he is not guilty though.

He used racist language but there is no suggestion he is actually a 'racist' and this I believe is the crux of the matter and why it is going to court. As Barton said, he should have publically apologised unreservedly to Ferdinand, explained himself and not begun a feeding fest for the $$$$ stirrers. A complete waste of tax payers money.

kidder_wolf_II
05-02-2012, 11:04
He used racist language but there is no suggestion he is actually a 'racist' and this I believe is the crux of the matter and why it is going to court. As Barton said, he should have publically apologised unreservedly to Ferdinand, explained himself and not begun a feeding fest for the $$$$ stirrers. A complete waste of tax payers money.

It will be interesting to find out who according to JT accused him of abusing Ferdinand in the first place and what words were used as if someone shouted to JT the same racist words JT shouted back then you can undetstand why in the heat of the moment an obviously surprised JT would then quickly repeat them. Obviously he would of been advised straight away not to come out and apologise as soon as the allegations broke due to the fact it could be seen as an admission of guilt towards the more serious accusation that he racially abused Ferdinand.

I agree it's a massive waste of tax payers money if the police get involved in this incident why not others? According to law what cisse did yesterday can be classed as assault so what if someone complained about that?

Papper
05-02-2012, 11:13
It will be interesting to find out who according to JT accused him of abusing Ferdinand in the first place and what words were used as if someone shouted to JT the same racist words JT shouted back then you can undetstand why in the heat of the moment an obviously surprised JT would then quickly repeat them. Obviously he would of been advised straight away not to come out and apologise as soon as the allegations broke due to the fact it could be seen as an admission of guilt towards the more serious accusation that he racially abused Ferdinand.

I agree it's a massive waste of tax payers money if the police get involved in this incident why not others? According to law what cisse did yesterday can be classed as assault so what if someone complained about that?

And if the media hadn't latched onto it, it would have stayed in the dressing room and been treated as the hand bags it was. This court case won't rid the world of racism and it won't ever stop idiots using racist language.

kidder_wolf_II
05-02-2012, 11:18
And if the media hadn't latched onto it, it would have stayed in the dressing room and been treated as the hand bags it was. This court case won't rid the world of racism and it won't ever stop idiots using racist language.

And why wouldn't the media latch onto it? We are close to a major tournament so any way they can ruin our chance the more they will have to write about.

$$$$ing $$$$ers I can't wait til the media darling old floppy chops gets the job they might give the team some breathing space then

Papper
05-02-2012, 11:20
And why wouldn't the media latch onto it? We are close to a major tournament so any way they can ruin our chance the more they will have to write about.

$$$$ing $$$$ers I can't wait til the media darling old floppy chops gets the job they might give the team some breathing space then

That's why I have no interest in the England Football team.

306NOTOUT
05-02-2012, 11:23
I don think it had anything to do with the Media or it could have been sorted in the changing room because members of the public made complaints to the Met so it had to be investigated.

Lupo
05-02-2012, 11:27
They really do seem to miss that Fraulin who, it has to be said, looks a quality player.

I once had a dalliance with quite a juicy German lass, I miss that Fraulein too!

:vroam:

freezin
05-02-2012, 11:50
I once had a dalliance with quite a juicy German lass, I miss that Fraulein too!

:vroam:

Quite juicey as in frothing at the gash?

Wolv3nsam
05-02-2012, 11:56
Glad to see the QPR fans seem to be turning on him a bit as well & haven't been impressed with him at all.

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=59460&sid=49ad1500930c39f8ac4ba194daf68af1

My how times have changed since that 3-0 defeat back at Molineux. They really do seem to miss that Fraulin who, it has to be said, looks a quality player.

Love the QPR fan who said O'Hara ran the show for us and could teach Barton a thing or two about playing that role. We really have missed him.

Golden_Wolf
05-02-2012, 12:10
Love the QPR fan who said O'Hara ran the show for us and could teach Barton a thing or two about playing that role. We really have missed him.

exactly.

all that talk at the start of the season of him being over-rated, not caring & that Nenad was better was some of the biggest BS i've seen on this site.

Class player and we really need him in the side. Makes things happen, always wants the ball & never hides.

Mark Rankines Lovechild
05-02-2012, 12:14
exactly.

all that talk at the start of the season of him being over-rated, not caring & that Nenad was better was some of the biggest BS i've seen on this site.

Class player and we really need him in the side. Makes things happen, always wants the ball & never hides.

Hallelujah!!!

Vietnam Wolf
05-02-2012, 12:24
The $$$$'s completely lost it on Twitter now - volunteering to go to jail for a month as a martyr - almost admitting perverting the course of justice or similar.

Vietnam Wolf
05-02-2012, 12:27
I'm sorry - there must be few, if any, people as stupid as Joey Barton yet with such a considerable ego and show of arrogance.

Most idiots realise they're idiots and accordingly keep a low profile. Only an imbecile would act as Barton currently is.

wolvesinwales
05-02-2012, 12:36
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.

Papper
05-02-2012, 12:48
I'm sorry - there must be few, if any, people as stupid as Joey Barton yet with such a considerable ego and show of arrogance.

Most idiots realise they're idiots and accordingly keep a low profile. Only an imbecile would act as Barton currently is.

I hate to say it but he has got a point and the courage of his conviction. Call it ego, call it arrogance but at least he has got the balls to question something he strongly believes in. I do think he should channel his frustrations elsewhere because at the end of the day the media will slaughter him and the sheep will follow along.

Bevan
05-02-2012, 12:52
I noticed the other day that a few of our players on Twitter (as well as Official Wolves) all follow Joey Barton. I found this quite strange given his treatment of Henry and his generally despicable behaviour when he came to the Mol earlier in the season. I'm surprised he has any friends if I'm honest.

wolvesinwales
05-02-2012, 13:08
1.1 million people follow the $$$