PDA

View Full Version : Blah blah blah

Tettenhall Wolf
04-02-2012, 13:16
Micks latest interview in the E&S today. Never let me down. Yeah right! And if I hear about socks being worked off one more time! Change the $$$$ing record will you! Actually just shut the $$$$ up and do the business on the pitch. That's the only place it counts. Come on we need the right reaction today!

'Mick McCarthy has put his trust in his players as Wolves’ Premier League survival fight reaches crunch point over the next week.

McCarthy still believes that the squad who have won only four games since the start of the season have what it takes to survive a third season in English football’s top flight.

“They have never let me down, they are a great bunch,” he said. “They do all their training and work their socks off and are all as honest as the day is long.

“They are all supportive of me – they have been and continue to be. We are capable of getting results even if recent evidence doesn’t back that up.

Paul76
04-02-2012, 13:22
They get paid well for working their socks off.

Wonder Boyo
04-02-2012, 13:22
Managers are contractually obliged to talk to the press at certain times. Pre-match and post match press conferences being 2 of their duties. He sits in front of the press and gets asked questions. What would you like him to say? What would make you happy?

Tettenhall Wolf
04-02-2012, 13:24
Managers are contractually obliged to talk to the press at certain times. Pre-match and post match press conferences being 2 of their duties. He sits in front of the press and gets asked questions. What would you like him to say? What would make you happy?

"I've enjoyed the last 5 years but I feel it's time for a change".

Wonder Boyo
04-02-2012, 13:27
"I've enjoyed the last 5 years but I feel it's time for a change".

So you're complaining about the interview because he didn't resign in the middle of it.

MolineuxMixer
04-02-2012, 13:42
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Tettenhall Wolf
04-02-2012, 13:47
So you're complaining about the interview because he didn't resign in the middle of it.

No, i did not say that. I'm just sick of hearing this regurgitated $$$$$$$$. All that matter is what happens on the pitch. I just hope we win next two. We need to.

By the way, have you had a sence of humour by pass Boyo?

welshy
04-02-2012, 13:51
I thought this was a FAO Bla Bla Bla thread.

Mutchy
04-02-2012, 13:51
Tettenhall, you can't c&p a whole article, it infringes copyright. Edit your post to a link and small sections of the piece please.

wolf97
04-02-2012, 13:57
Load of $$$$$$$$ McCarthy. Do us a favour and do one.

SOUTHBANK_BULLY
04-02-2012, 14:18
Tettenhall, you can't c&p a whole article, it infringes copyright. Edit your post to a link and small sections of the piece please.

thought you were having some much needed time off mutchy ?? looks like that isnt the case to me , have yourself a break

MonkeySpanner
04-02-2012, 14:22
I can't see Morgan staying with him now especially after Morgan ripped the players and him a new one.

Mick is a dead man walking and he knows it but unless Morgan has someone lined up already it won't happen till the end of the season.

Murino has muted at his intentions of returning back to England. :rolleyes:

Tettenhall Wolf
04-02-2012, 14:22
I forgot to say welcome back mutchy :-)

Mutchy
04-02-2012, 14:41
thought you were having some much needed time off mutchy ?? looks like that isnt the case to me , have yourself a break

I forgot to say welcome back mutchy :-)

I'm doing far less than I was before - still reading though, and occasionally a bit of moderating happens automatically!
Plan to keep on taking it easy for another couple of weeks yet, health still not exactly great, even by my low standards!

Lilleshall Wolf
04-02-2012, 15:22
Stick a fork in him....he's done