PDA

View Full Version : All I want is a win today please

arctic rime
04-02-2012, 09:44
Stop the back biting , none of us are happy including our chairman who was obviously as furious as some of us on Tuesday .

3 points and the world will look so much better going into next Sunday's bear pit.

Come on lads , out of darkness cometh light .

Dewolf
04-02-2012, 09:48
Think most Wolves fans have experienced worse times than this so i totally agree. We're not out of it yet. Goes without saying there needs to be an improvement though!

Essex Wolf
04-02-2012, 09:50
Win today will be a massive boost but lose as I sadly expect and things could get nasty.

OldWolvesfart
04-02-2012, 09:56
I think I said this at the Brighton Conference.
If Mick is as half $$$$ed off as he looked after shaking hands with Dalgleish at the end of the Liverppol game and gets to work on the team this week then we may get some action.

These are depressing times but the only way out is up.

Hatch End
04-02-2012, 10:04
Can't see a win today and we're into "hoping for a miracle" time now.

Maybe get outplayed but scrape a plucky draw against the odds.....or maybe the snow, that's forecast to reach London at 6.00pm, will come early and the match will be abandoned with us losing 3 nil!

And best wishes to the fans coming down here from the Midlands today. Heavy snow forecast, this evening as you travel back North.

DawleyWolf
04-02-2012, 10:10
the home game version of this fixture was probably the most depressing performance of the season when we made QPR look like Barcelona - QPR didn't win a lot after that in fact.

So, as they say lets hope the season starts here - onward and upward!

5 - Lescott
04-02-2012, 10:18
A win would be tremendous but I think we'll get a draw at best.

I'd settle for a draw & Frimpong smashing the ball in Bartons face from a few yards ala VDV

RedFlagWolf
04-02-2012, 10:24
On train with family...they go shopping whilst I go drinking! Wife wanted to postpone last night as she is worried we could get stranded!! Shows a complete lack of dedication! And she calls football fans fickle!

PumpKing
04-02-2012, 10:50
A win would be tremendous but I think we'll get a draw at best.

I'd settle for a draw & Frimpong smashing the ball in Bartons face from a few yards ala VDV

That would almost make a defeat slightly bearable.

Golden_Wolf
04-02-2012, 11:01
Don't care how it comes today but 3 points to us is a must.

If we lose it's going to set things up for a horrible horrible atmosphere next week against them down the road.

C'mon boys. Time for the talking to stop and time to prove it out their on the pitch where it matters.

MolineuxMixer
04-02-2012, 11:22
"All I want is a win today please"

Carry on dreaming because you will not get it with this clown of a manager and his useless sidekick!

Jungleee
04-02-2012, 11:23
Whatever will be, will be

Rocky_Balllboa
04-02-2012, 11:24
6 points are ours next two games, I'm in no doubts

Metal Wolf89
04-02-2012, 11:29
All I wanted for xmas was a glow up action man....I never got it............Will have to settle for three points instead :)

cliveywolves
04-02-2012, 11:37
we so need not to lose today... just maybe backs against the wall Mad Mick will get us one of those wins you can just never see coming... I HOPE.. or next sunday becomes massive massive lose that and we are down !

Oldgold Wolfcub
04-02-2012, 11:55
Stop the back biting , none of us are happy including our chairman who was obviously as furious as some of us on Tuesday .

3 points and the world will look so much better going into next Sunday's bear pit.

Come on lads , out of darkness comets light .
If you want to stop the back biting dont come out and start a thread like you have. Everyone on this site is entitled to an opinion and to voice it. If you think it is back biting then dont come on the site.
There was absolutely no reason why you could not have started this thread without that first bit.

Munro Munro
04-02-2012, 11:57
A clean sheet is what we need , something to start with

Oldgold Wolfcub
04-02-2012, 11:58
All I wanted for xmas was a glow up action man....I never got it............Will have to settle for three points instead :)
Thats what we all wanted .......one at least on the pitch for us.

Dewolf
04-02-2012, 12:07
If you want to stop the back biting dont come out and start a thread like you have. Everyone on this site is entitled to an opinion and to voice it. If you think it is back biting then dont come on the site.
There was absolutely no reason why you could not have started this thread without that first bit.

So your reaction to someone making a call for positivity instead of backbiting is to err, backbite. And you state everyone has the right to voice their opinion, then proceed to slate someone for giving theirs!

Presumably everyone's opinions are equal on here, just some are more equal than others?

If one post summed up the problems with this forum it would be this one.

Dewsburywolf
04-02-2012, 12:24
All I wanted for xmas was a glow

Whoops misread that last word :D

OldWolvesfart
04-02-2012, 12:52

Bit of a contradiction there OGW -
"Everyone on this site is entitled to an opinion and to voice it."
"If you think it is back biting then dont come on the site."

If everyone's entitled to an opinion what are you trying to say?

arctic rime
04-02-2012, 19:28
thank you god :cool:

arctic rime
04-02-2012, 19:30

cool down pal:eek:

Bumbamuffin
04-02-2012, 19:35
Fair play.....bearing in mind the weather,those who went today got the win they fully deserved.

Lupo
04-02-2012, 19:43
thank you god :cool:

Arctic - Sentiments exactly* - it was my 8 year old's first ever match today, he froze to bits too - for weeks I've been worried that if we lost today, I'd lose my little wolf cub to some other team - but despite going 1-0 down and looking crap we've turned it around and got ourselves a life long supporter!

He's just gone to sleep with his Wolves scarf and match day programme on his pillow.:sleep:

*Although I think it was more to do with Cisse's hot-headedness than divine intervention which won it today.