PDA

View Full Version : 'We will need everyone behind us' . . .

Wagstaffe Was Magic
03-02-2012, 20:37
says Jamie O'Hara!

Can the team rely on the fans going forward for as long as it takes?

Is there any reason why not?

Are we up for the fight or are we going down the lilly livered, we are all doomed path and throwing our toys out of the pram . . .

Dewsburywolf
03-02-2012, 20:39
No $$$$ Sherlock

Just do the business on the park & the rest will take care of itself

liquidatorwolf
03-02-2012, 23:07
No $$$$ Sherlock

Just do the business on the park & the rest will take care of itself

Agree with this, I don't see how we can put pressure on the fans being away, the Albion game will be electric from the off and we will behind the players 100% to start with as always.

Metal Wolf89
03-02-2012, 23:11
Are the players $$$$ or the tactics?

Adrian_Monk
03-02-2012, 23:17
I will only boo when my stream goes down- how about that?

TonySoprano
04-02-2012, 01:51
says Jamie O'Hara!

Can the team rely on the fans going forward for as long as it takes?

Is there any reason why not?

Are we up for the fight or are we going down the lilly livered, we are all doomed path and throwing our toys out of the pram . . .

Take it you'll be there tomorrow and next Sunday?

Wagstaffe Was Magic
04-02-2012, 07:34
Take it you'll be there tomorrow and next Sunday?
Go support Bohemians or some other $$$$ irish team you patronising $$$$.
I notice you did'nt answer the question . . . Will take it from that that you will turn on them at the first sign of a stray pass cos you seem to have an anger issue! For your own information i have supported the Wolves for nearly 50 years and have forgotten more about this club than you will ever know mate . .

NOKASPLACE
04-02-2012, 07:41
To be fair the fans have been brilliant all season considering the dross on offer. 3 years on we havent progressed at all apart from bigger names on the teamsheet at a greater cost (and probably 40M lighter)

End product is worse.

As Dews says sort the play out and everything sllots into place. 80 minutes of sideways passing, lack of creativity and no shots on goal will always lead to a crap atmosphere at any club

Wagstaffe Was Magic
04-02-2012, 08:08
Noka i always respect your views. We know confidence will be at an all time low going into the next few vital games and the team will need a bit extra from the fans to get it going again . . . I think thats what O'Hara means . . . I was just wondering if you think the fans will overlook some of the nervousness in the players when we are now at the business end of the season once the effort is being put in

Jungleee
04-02-2012, 08:20
Don't know how anyone else feels but the only reason I'm going today is because I've already booked it all up and it would be waste of money. If it was still pay on the day etc I don't think I'd go.

PumpKing
04-02-2012, 08:26
I notice you did'nt answer the question . . . Will take it from that that you will turn on them at the first sign of a stray pass cos you seem to have an anger issue! For your own information i have supported the Wolves for nearly 50 years and have forgotten more about this club than you will ever know mate . .

Best to ignore it Waggy, it`s not worth it pal. :rolleyes:

I can almost match your 50 and guess what, we know nothing.

PeteWolf
04-02-2012, 08:30
Don't know how anyone else feels but the only reason I'm going today is because I've already booked it all up and it would be waste of money. If it was still pay on the day etc I don't think I'd go.

Sadly true. Already left it as late as possible to get the last train down there. Would have been in London by now in days gone by.

Jungleee
04-02-2012, 08:32
Sadly true. Already left it as late as possible to get the last train down there. Would have been in London by now in days gone by.

My train's completely disappeared off national rail so it looks like I'll be arriving in London much later (haven't even left my humble abode yet). Doesn't help that there's a slight possibility we may be snowed in, in London. :mad:

PeteWolf
04-02-2012, 08:45
My train's completely disappeared off national rail so it looks like I'll be arriving in London much later (haven't even left my humble abode yet). Doesn't help that there's a slight possibility we may be snowed in, in London. :mad:
If it wasn't for the prospect of baiting the players and booing Mick I don't think I'd even bother tbh.

Tring Wolf
04-02-2012, 09:09
Very good PeteWolf, that made me smile :)

I wouldn't worry about it too much Waggy. Tony's obviously had a tough night at the Bing. Either that or Meadow is playing up again...

Agree with Noka in that with a couple of notable exceptions, the fans have generally been great this season, especially considering recent results. As long as the players put in the same amount of effort and passion as they did in the Villa game, I don't see any reason as to why that should change between now and the end of the season. Or at least until the Albion game.

Hope those of you going today have a safe journey and are rewarded with 3 points for your efforts.

PeteWolf
04-02-2012, 09:28
Very good PeteWolf, that made me smile :)
Surprised this hasn't been deleted either in the good name of eradicating humour from the forum.

NOKASPLACE
04-02-2012, 09:36
Noka i always respect your views. We know confidence will be at an all time low going into the next few vital games and the team will need a bit extra from the fans to get it going again . . . I think thats what O'Hara means . . . I was just wondering if you think the fans will overlook some of the nervousness in the players when we are now at the business end of the season once the effort is being put in

As long as the effort is there then yes. We all forgive a player when he loses the ball if he then runs through brick walls to win it back. This is what we need aka Villa first half. More of Liverpool second half will just not be tolerated and the atmosphere will quickly become poisonous. IMO our season will go one of two ways after the next 2 games, I hope it's the positive way...

Essex Wolf
04-02-2012, 09:45
Before players who earn vast sums of money start coming out with this sort of thing they should step back and have a good hard look at what those running the club are doing.

Taffywolf
04-02-2012, 09:58
The fans have been awesome this season especially. The players don't need to ask for their support it's always there. The fans should be asking for the players to stand up and be counted, show the commtiment that the fans do..

Mark Rankines Lovechild
04-02-2012, 10:27
If the players don't come out and say anything we get endless "where the $$$$ are Moxey and Morgan" and "why is it so quiet at the club" and "They dont care" threads..... I'm not sure they can win to be fair.