PDA

View Full Version : All in it together

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 13:31
http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,,10307~2597011,00.html

Rodge the Bodge is at it again.......

"We've all got to be together at this stage of the season - the fans and the board, everybody but its the staff and the players who are going to get results"

Is he taking a mild pop at Morgan?

I know he has to do these pieces for the Wolves website but personally I would much rather he does his talking on the pitch.

Arcadius
02-02-2012, 13:35
http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,,10307~2597011,00.html (http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,,10307%7E2597011,00.html)

Rodge the Bodge is at it again.......

"We've all got to be together at this stage of the season - the fans and the board, everybody but its the staff and the players who are going to get results"

Is he taking a mild pop at Morgan?

I know he has to do these pieces for the Wolves website but personally I would much rather he does his talking on the pitch.

Has to be Mick and the players now! Thats assuming Morgan sticks with Mick!

FRAZ-WOLF
02-02-2012, 13:40
Bruce will be our new manager

Sandwell Wolf
02-02-2012, 14:54
Bruce will be our new manager

No he won't because Mick ain't getting sacked.

Scott.Cooper
02-02-2012, 15:07
All will be OK, we're decent away from home.

MolineuxMixer
02-02-2012, 15:11
The worst Wolves player ever to wear the captain's armband

FLEET WOLF
02-02-2012, 15:30
The worst Wolves player ever to wear the captain's armband

I am not sure he is the worst player, in terms of playing ability, to ever be captain, if you know what I mean! He was always the wrong choice as captain, in my view and Henry should have kept the job which could have benefitted both the team and dear old Bodge.

Bankswolf II
02-02-2012, 15:53
Can we have an extra man on the pitch that doesnt get involved in the action but constantly runs around our team recites what players say before a game during said match

May remind them to do what they always intend instead of the anti football we keep seeing

Tettenhall Wolf
02-02-2012, 18:27
This is just bull. Also read bassong joining interview. Good or bad pr, you can ague that, but at the end of the day it's just pr and media commitments.

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 18:59
This is just bull. Also read bassong joining interview. Good or bad pr, you can ague that, but at the end of the day it's just pr and media commitments.

Correct but I wish they would do the talking on the pitch

Hrothgar
02-02-2012, 19:01
can't really quibble at all-he's 100% correct, we are well and truly in it alright.

luckyjim
02-02-2012, 19:54
I don't think Morgan knows what to do about Mick. If he sacks him now people will say he should have done it earlier and he will have egg on his face. If he keeps him it could invite further hostility and ridicule towards himself as a chairman. Perhaps if QPR give us a beating he will get rid because of the risk of a meltdown at molineux against the baggies. I don't know and Bob the builder probably doesn't know either.

As for Johnson, instead of spouting the same shoulda woulda cliches, he might have taken the opportunity to apologize to the fans. Alex Nicholls did it recently as a Walsall player. The players (and plenty of the bourgeois chin-strokers on this forum) have to get it into their heads that the respect of the fans has to be earned; the fans will respond to courage and determination on the pitch like a gutsy tackle or a bold run. These things will get the crowd on their side yet roger seems to expect unconditional support whenever they let the fans down on the pitch.

Wagstaffe Was Magic
02-02-2012, 21:01
Jeez, would guys back off by at least 500 yards . . . .the guy is the Captain, he is required to do interviews! This idea of 'I wish he would do his talking on the pitch' is just B/S . .. it's media driven 2012 ffs!!!

Where have you guys been recently?

But the mob dont like Roger, cos he had the guts to take them on and rightly defend his colleague Karl, when the boo-meisters ridiculed one of the most loyal Wolves players that has ever donned 'the old gold'!

And he was perfectly right to do so . . .

Wagstaffe Was Magic
02-02-2012, 21:04
As for an apology to the fans, I think he has acknowledged the fans right to show their feelings when they have paid out their hard earned . .

Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tring Wolf
02-02-2012, 21:06
jeez, would guys back off by at least 500 yards . . . .the guy is the captain, he is required to do interviews! This idea of 'i wish he would do his talking on the pitch' is just b/s . .. It's media driven 2012 ffs!!!

But the mob dont like roger, cos he had the guts to take them on and rightly defend his colleague karl, when the boo-meisters ridiculed one of the most loyal wolves players that has ever donned 'the old gold'!

+1

I actually quite like the fact that the Captain comes out and defends his team mates publicly.

Wagstaffe Was Magic
02-02-2012, 21:21
Tring, you and I know we are right and there is no legitimate reply . . the role of the Captain is as we have set it out!

End of story . .

Next

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 21:33
Have no problem with him defending Karl

However his current form is poor he was gash against Liverpool

Wagstaffe Was Magic
02-02-2012, 21:34
Is it any wonder that the Wolves struggle year on year when we insist on tearing ourselves apart FROM WITHIN!

'Keep them quiet for the first 20 minutes and they will turn on their own team' . . . . said about us so often . . . how sad is this?????

When Roger says 'we are all in this together' . . is that how the team really feel or do they really feel, 'this is a fearful place to play and when that ball comes to me i am going to get rid asap, cos if i make even the slightest mistake, our fans will rubbish me there is no real support there at all . . . '

We are all in this together, please support them to the end, dont abandon them now for God's sake . . .

Tring Wolf
02-02-2012, 21:47
Have no problem with him defending Karl

However his current form is poor he was gash against Liverpool

Hi Edgmond. I enjoy and normally agree with all of your posts but I actually think his current form is good. Was superb against both Spurs and Arsenal away, although I'll concede that he (along with most of the rest of the team) were pretty poor midweek.

Liking the positivity on some of the threads now. Here's hoping we get a result on Saturday that we (fans, players, management and maybe even the board) can celebrate together.

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 23:57
Hi Edgmond. I enjoy and normally agree with all of your posts but I actually think his current form is good. Was superb against both Spurs and Arsenal away, although I'll concede that he (along with most of the rest of the team) were pretty poor midweek.

Liking the positivity on some of the threads now. Here's hoping we get a result on Saturday that we (fans, players, management and maybe even the board) can celebrate together.

I agree his current form has improved but I was referring to the Liverpool match when he went back to been gash.
Berra had to bail him out time after time, got into an argument with Hennessey after he again made a hash of defending

Agree let's get a result

It's Mixu Paatelainen
03-02-2012, 00:02
Jeez, would guys back off by at least 500 yards . . . .the guy is the Captain, he is required to do interviews! This idea of 'I wish he would do his talking on the pitch' is just B/S . .. it's media driven 2012 ffs!!!

But the mob dont like Roger, cos he had the guts to take them on and rightly defend his colleague Karl, when the boo-meisters ridiculed one of the most loyal Wolves players that has ever donned 'the old gold'!

I'm quoting this for emphasis.