PDA

View Full Version : If we beat QPR

LaurenceHenry
02-02-2012, 09:28
We're level on points with them. a win over wba would drag us nearer to the upper 20's pack. I know 6 points dont come easy, and i'm not mick's biggest fan, but i think all it'll take is a win to breed some confidence and get us passing the ball a bit more and we'll be back picking up results again. Could also do with o'hara on the pitch to drive us a bit, even if he isnt playing amazingly.

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 09:31
Looking forward to see a spine of Hennessey Bassong Frimpong O Hara and Fletcher

asleulv
02-02-2012, 09:31
Have we ever won a game where Joey Barton has been in the opposing side?

kizza
02-02-2012, 09:37
Hold on a minute, is this a slightly positive post that I see on Molineux Mix?

It can't be...

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 09:38
Have we ever won a game where Joey Barton has been in the opposing side?

Who gives a $$$$ about that little $$$$, hope he breaks a leg in training

Tomasz
02-02-2012, 09:52
Hold on a minute, is this a slightly positive post that I see on Molineux Mix?

It can't be...

THE SKY IS FALLING IN AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Unless we win/draw a game.

Hoganstolemywife
02-02-2012, 09:55
If we lose to QPR, I think I'll just cry.

liquidatorwolf
02-02-2012, 10:01
...On the pitch!

Sheperds bush party afterwards!

bod101
02-02-2012, 10:04
if we beat qpr it will just paper over the cracks as it did against sunderland.

bod101
02-02-2012, 10:05
if we beat qpr it will just paper over the cracks as it did against sunderland.

sorry, unless MM has an epiphany and changes his outlook on how to set up the team and let the players think more for themselves on the pitch and attack teams.

BigBadWolfie
02-02-2012, 10:07
"He who dares wins Rodders"

UTW

Redditch Wolves
02-02-2012, 10:09
As much as I think we need a change I will give my right arm for the boy to turn over QPR on Saturday. I don't want to go back to the Championship!!

hambaps
02-02-2012, 10:16
If we dont see a big reaction from the players against QPR then i think he has lost them.

PumpKing
02-02-2012, 10:23
This is more like it.:viking::ridinghorse:

For just a little while lately we had begun to forget who WE really are.

We are at our best both on and off the pitch when times are as they are.

Wolves are staying in the Premier league.

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 10:26
We shall not, we shall not be moved
Wolves are staying in the Premier League

PumpKing
02-02-2012, 10:29

That`s my boy.:D:D:D:D:D

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 10:39

This is the spirit we want, Sandwell Wolf reminded me with his spirit that this is what we are about. Lets approach the game like we did the last two seasons where we were in the bottom three nearly all the time. Yes it is hard been back there again but sod them, lets get behind the lads in the shirts and lets start this anthem again against QPR

PumpKing
02-02-2012, 10:44
This is the spirit we want, Sandwell Wolf reminded me with his spirit that this is what we are about. Lets approach the game like we did the last two seasons where we were in the bottom three nearly all the time. Yes it is hard been back there again but sod them, lets get behind the lads in the shirts and lets start this anthem again against QPR

No way mate , I cor remember them words anyway, besides it too late, wim down already, day yo realise it.

Edit, Sorry Edgmund, Just saving a bit of time pal..

goldeneyed
02-02-2012, 10:46
It is crunch time. If QPR beat us then with their new players in tow I could never see us making up the six point gap. The very least required is a draw. A win could launch a recovery. But have we got the team to rise above the tide of mediocrity that has marked our season? We need to frustrate them with a 451 and give Fletcher plenty of support on the counter attacks which need to be a lot faster than normal. Above all we need shots on goal. The lack of the latter is a scandalous indictment of McCarthy's tactics. Zamora will be making his debut, Cisse has already shown he can hurt us with his pace. We need to be well and truly up for it and Bassong along with Berra/Johnson have to win their battles with the strikers.

PumpKing
02-02-2012, 10:49
It is crunch time. If QPR beat us then with their new players in tow I could never see us making up the six point gap. The very least required is a draw. A win could launch a recovery. But have we got the team to rise above the tide of mediocrity that has marked our season? We need to frustrate them with a 451 and give Fletcher plenty of support on the counter attacks which need to be a lot faster than normal. Above all we need shots on goal. The lack of the latter is a scandalous indictment of McCarthy's tactics. Zamora will be making his debut, Cisse has already shown he can hurt us with his pace. We need to be well and truly up for it and Bassong along with Berra/Johnson have to win their battles with the strikers.

Piece of cake then. Three points a coming our way.:D

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 10:51
No way mate , I cor remember them words anyway, besides it too late, wim down already, day yo realise it.

Edit, Sorry Edgmund, Just saving a bit of time pal..

If you have that much spare time at least get the spelling right.....:D

Monkey Man
02-02-2012, 10:52
So we've won 2 in 22 and you now expect 2 out 2.

I admire the idea but it's more likely Mick will shave his balls on the pitch at half time.

PumpKing
02-02-2012, 10:58
If you have that much spare time at least get the spelling right.....:D

Sorry Edgmond, the u is too near the o for my fat fingers. It could have quite easily been Edgmind as well.

I`ll take more care in future sunshine.:adore:

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 10:59
Sorry Edgmond, the u is too near the o for my fat fingers. It could have quite easily been Edgmind as well.

I`ll take more care in future sunshine.:adore:

Thank you Sir PumpMing :D

FLEET WOLF
02-02-2012, 11:01
If we dont see a big reaction from the players against QPR then i think he has lost them.

Yes. I think we will see a reaction and I hope it is enough to at least get a point, albeit a win would set us for the Albion.

PumpKing
02-02-2012, 11:02
Thank you Sir PumpMing :D

I knew that was coming.:p

Get back to watching if your video screens have come in yet. :D

Bankswolf II
02-02-2012, 11:03
6/6 is a must from the next two games
Nothing more will do not if we want to stay up
Hope tuesday was a turning point!

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 11:04
I knew that was coming.:p

Get back to watching if your video screens have come in yet. :D

:D:D I looked around the key board and it just jumped out

LaurenceHenry
02-02-2012, 11:05

I admire the idea but it's more likely Mick will shave his balls on the pitch at half time.

That's a predictable response Monkey Man, hence my addressing of any potential cynicism in my original post. Regardless of any statistics, we have returning players and the arrival of bassong (and hopefully a fresh sense of urgency $$$$$$$ed into the players) going for us. we're well capable of thrashing out a win which would be a massive lift for everyone.

It's as if you want us to do badly so you can keep being proven right.

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 11:28

If thats what it takes to win a match I will bring Mick a razor :D

PumpKing
02-02-2012, 11:31
That's a predictable response Monkey Man, hence my addressing of any potential cynicism in my original post. Regardless of any statistics, we have returning players and the arrival of bassong (and hopefully a fresh sense of urgency $$$$$$$ed into the players) going for us. we're well capable of thrashing out a win which would be a massive lift for everyone.

It's as if you want us to do badly so you can keep being proven right.

There`s a lot of that about LH, some just love to complain regardless.
If we were in Europe they`d moan about the garlic.

Sharples
02-02-2012, 11:38
http://www.kipling.org.uk/poems_if.htm

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 11:41
http://www.kipling.org.uk/poems_if.htm

One of my all time favourite poems

Should be pinned to the dressing room wall

Hoganstolemywife
02-02-2012, 11:43
Mike Bassett - If - YouTube

Sharples
02-02-2012, 11:47
Mike Bassett - If - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvL4Bzyumg)

Wolves will play 4....4....$$$$ing....2.

:eek: :eek: :goodnight:

Paddy Wolf
02-02-2012, 11:47
I think 4 points from the next 2 games is doable. Hopefully O'Hara will be back. I'm still optimistic for survival as not many teams down the bottom have already played the likes of Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool twice at this stage.

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 11:49

Fantastic, it could be Mick sat there!!! :D

chasman62
02-02-2012, 12:27
Would love to see us beat them. They are the new poster boys for what is wrong with the whole damn game. Crappy little club owned by an idiot spending absurb sums of money on second rate footballers.....would just love to see it all go horribly wrong.

Arcadius
02-02-2012, 12:40
We've got 6 out of 6 once this season, so why not again!! COYW!!

PumpKing
02-02-2012, 13:15

We wouldn`t pay Lambert and Butler`s wages, so why would even they sign for us..

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 14:21
Come on we can beat QPR, we got points at Arsenal, Bolton and Spurs and we can get points at QPR

Come on the Wolves

Paul76
02-02-2012, 14:23
When was the last time we won away? When was the last time we went away and showed any ambition?

BlakemoreWolf
02-02-2012, 14:28
I Fear this match...if we won i would be amazed tbh...i wanna see Barton upset and it would be a great lead up to the $$$$.

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 14:35
When was the last time we won away? When was the last time we went away and showed any ambition?

Blackburn away in the Premier League......

Paul76
02-02-2012, 15:29
Blackburn away in the Premier League......

Piece of cake then ain't it? Wolves will be travelling to London full of belief and confidence.

Glad Henry isn't playing this fixture. Barton would of eaten him alive again.

Maybe this is why Henry got sent off. It's all becoming clear now.:eek:

Ashley
02-02-2012, 15:44
I think we'll do well to draw!

Edgmond Wolf
02-02-2012, 15:48

We got draws away at Arsenal Bolton and Spurs and I bet you would have said the same then.....

Keep the faith

We shall not, We shall not be moved

Paul76
02-02-2012, 15:50

I think we'll draw. At this stage of the season though, it's probably not good enough. We need to start picking up three points.

I don't believe Mick will go to QPR with a winning mentality though. I think he'll see this a game as game that can't be lost. I fully expect him to park the bus.

This tactic has worked pretty well in previous seasons, but it hasn't paid of this term. I think we need to go there and play them at their own game.

At the end of the day, there's plenty of pressure on them to win the game. They're still in the $$$$. They've spent a fortune, and they've got a new manager. They'll be expecting to roll us over.

Lets go there and give em some $$$$.

PumpKing
02-02-2012, 15:56
We got draws away at Arsenal Bolton and Spurs and I bet you would have said the same then.....

Keep the faith

This needs to be printed and embossed on the brains of each and every single Wolves fan, from now until the whistle blows at the end of our last game.

It has to become our call to arms rallying cry again. We should never stop singing it for the whole 90 minutes of every game.

Come on, Noka, Burton, Jungleee, you`re the Generals in our regiment. Go to work.!!!!

MonkeySpanner
02-02-2012, 16:11
If ifs and buts were apples and nuts.....:rolleyes: