PDA

View Full Version : My Problem with the Wolves

Wolves in Limerick
01-02-2012, 19:11
The last time I saw Wolves win a home match in the top division was when Ian Greaves was manager and we beat Manchester City 4-1. We were relegated that season. I didn't get over the season that Dave Jones was in charge. I do try to make it over twice a season but am not unduly upset if we lose or draw, in my mind that means survival. Newcastle is the game I've been to already this season. I'm considering currently who'll I'll go to see. It was going to be a trip with IrishWolves but I've now got a family gathering over Easter and I won't make it then. Looks like it will have to be United, no better team to whack if we're going to go down.

TonySoprano
01-02-2012, 19:14
That's 2 minutes of my life I won't get back. Cheers.

Essex Wolf
01-02-2012, 19:20
Save your money and time WIL.

MK Panther
01-02-2012, 19:48
That's 2 minutes of my life I won't get back. Cheers.

What was that about, read it twice so that is 4 minutes gone from my life!:D

wolf97
01-02-2012, 19:53
It took you 2 minutes? It only took me 30 seconds :D

Hatch End
01-02-2012, 19:53
You are very wise staying in Limerick. You are missing nothing.
Although it must be irritating when people start chanting rhymes at you when they find out where you're from!

Howlin' Wolf
01-02-2012, 20:00
The last time I saw Wolves win a home match in the top division was when Ian Greaves was manager and we beat Manchester City 4-1. We were relegated that season. I didn't get over the season that Dave Jones was in charge. I do try to make it over twice a season but am not unduly upset if we lose or draw, in my mind that means survival. Newcastle is the game I've been to already this season. I'm considering currently who'll I'll go to see. It was going to be a trip with IrishWolves but I've now got a family gathering over Easter and I won't make it then. Looks like it will have to be United, no better team to whack if we're going to go down.
Ironically, that's why I love Wolves. I usually get to see them at home two or three times a season and they have pulled out some magnificent victories on those odd occasions over the last few seasons.
Keep the faith, buddy.

Jamesjh89
01-02-2012, 20:02
My probem is fans opinions like this

Golden_Wolf
01-02-2012, 20:15
the point of this thread is...?

Edgmond Wolf
01-02-2012, 20:18

Come on over WIL I will meet up with you for some Craik and a drink