PDA

View Full Version : Early Bird 2012/13

Moira Stewart
01-02-2012, 12:57
With only a month to go to the early bird dealine, languishing 2nd bottom and the owner not prepared to do anything about it, just how few early bird season tickets will we sell??

The Guvnor
01-02-2012, 12:59
I would have thought around 11-12k unless there are signs of saving the sinking ship.

I know a fair few who have had enough and will pick and choose next season.

Dewsburywolf
01-02-2012, 14:12
Well I'll still be getting mine although this isn't in any way as a result of what's happening on the pitch, just that it makes financial sense to buy the ST on the early bird rather than wait & pay more in the Summer. I'm a Wolves supporter, I like going to games so I'll renew

mikic
01-02-2012, 14:17
see above

Essex Wolf
01-02-2012, 14:51
I think a great deal will be determined in the next few weeks.

Mick remains and I can see the figures being low, unload him and bring in someone else to give the fans something to be upbeat about in this God awful season and the numbers could be a lot higher.

I'll most likely still get one but I'm getting a horrid feeling of losing interest with the current set up.

I'll vote nearer the time.

Edgmond Wolf
01-02-2012, 15:01
Well I'll still be getting mine although this isn't in any way as a result of what's happening on the pitch, just that it makes financial sense to buy the ST on the early bird rather than wait & pay more in the Summer. I'm a Wolves supporter, I like going to games so I'll renew

This

I will be renewing two season tickets one for my son and the other for me :party:

Jalwolf
01-02-2012, 15:17
I can't afford a season ticket. I currently pick and choose at the moment (due to high premier league prices). If I had the finances I'd get a season ticket even if we were in the conference because it's my club regardless of the division or the regime in charge at the time.

Burton Wolf
01-02-2012, 15:58
I'm in as is Dee Wolf.

Dewsburywolf
01-02-2012, 16:00
I'm in as is Dee Wolf.

Does she count under the new Student STH or is it just your luck that it comes in just as she reaches 21?

Dewsburywolf
01-02-2012, 16:43
I know of at least a dozen Yorkshire Wolves who'll be renewing

RichDavi
01-02-2012, 16:59
I'll be renewing - last year I qualify for U21 so may as well. Might see a few wins too

Ponty
01-02-2012, 17:11
Dropped my ST under Hoddle and thinking long and hard about doing so again. One definition of madness is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome. The way I see it paying good money to go and watch the madness being served up at the moment, when there are so many other things to do with my time and money, is bordering on gross stupidity!

Burton Wolf
01-02-2012, 18:21
Does she count under the new Student STH or is it just your luck that it comes in just as she reaches 21?

Hmmmmmmmm I think you may know the answer to that one :D As for my luck, nowt to do with me she pays for her own now.

Dougan was king
01-02-2012, 18:33

Ditto
I will be getting mine but the guys I go with have said they wont they have just had enough if MM goes I think we will sell a few more.

Costin_wolf
01-02-2012, 19:16
I will be as soon enough I may be working all week long so making the most of it even if we go down.

purplepault69
01-02-2012, 19:22
Dropped my ST under Hoddle and thinking long and hard about doing so again. One definition of madness is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome. The way I see it paying good money to go and watch the madness being served up at the moment, when there are so many other things to do with my time and money, is bordering on gross stupidity!

This statement really depends on your agenda,if it fits knocking the 3Ms etc etc, you either want to watch Wolves or you dont simples really.

Akaman
01-02-2012, 19:31
I said 10,000-12,000. Then I remembered that the early bird is open to everyone so I expect it to be much, much higher. Somewhere around the 18,000 mark maybe even as high as 20,000.

Might delay my renewal though until we have a different manager in charge, and there are a few things that the 400 could be used for that wouldn't wind me up every week.

Swinford Wolf
01-02-2012, 19:47
I'll renew along with my son but at the moment I'm totally disgusted at the way the club is being run from top to bottom.