PDA

View Full Version : 6 points from the next 2 games.

Sandwell Wolf
01-02-2012, 12:35
Get behind the $$$$ing lads and show a bit of fight, $$$$ing hell, if we're gonna go down let's go down $$$$ing fighting and showing a bit of support, there's still a few of us left in the South Bank who are still backing the team to survive, don't give me any $$$$ about Mick or Clipboard or Tony $$$$ing Daley or any other $$$$e, if you're going to QPR or the Albion games, sing your $$$$ing hearts out for the boys.

We can stop up easily this season, if we start a good run of form the next two games, if we play like we did in the first half against Villa we will give anybody a game in this league. Zubar coming back from injury, O'Hara back and all, let's show a bit of $$$$ing passion and stick it up the $$$$ing Greed League and tell 'em

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!

COME ON ME BABBIES.

mikic
01-02-2012, 12:45
play like we did first half against villa is the key point there, with MM at the healm there is no $$$$ing way we can play like that for 90 minutes.

Admire ur sentiments tho, and i too shall be singing my $$$$$$$$ off

JOSWolf
01-02-2012, 12:46
I admire your attitude but I dont think we've got a chance of getting six points in the next two games with McCarthy at the helm.

Costin_wolf
01-02-2012, 12:47
Agree completely if you dislike something about the club don't boo during the match when the team need support wait to see the final whistle then I don't care but if we are as dire as everyone thinks then we need to be the extra man and make Molineux a fortress and most of all we need to find something to join us all together at the matches so why not our love for wwfc?
COME ON WOLVES!

Golden_Wolf
01-02-2012, 12:47
how about the players show a bit of fight. they do that and they'll get the response from the fans.

Big Saft Kid
01-02-2012, 12:50
Can't see us getting anything at QPR bar another tonking. A point against the Albion, which will keep the baying hordes from the door (just). I'm hoping for a Bassong-- Frimpong miracle.

Monkey Man
01-02-2012, 12:51
I Love blind faith.

QPR - most we will get is a point but given the signings they have made I expect 0.

WBA - Bar Man U and City the best away record in the league. It's a derby though so a point, BUT given how they played at Molineux last year I fully expect a beating.

Sandwell Wolf
01-02-2012, 12:52
I Love blind faith.

QPR - most we will get is a point but given the signings they have made I expect 0.

WBA - Bar Man U and City the best away record in the league. It's a derby though so a point, BUT given how they played at Molineux last year I fully expect a beating.

It's not blind faith it's called supporting your $$$$ing team FFS.

Numpty
01-02-2012, 12:53
I can see us getting a point from the next two games . No chance of 6 though under the current regime.

Golden_Wolf
01-02-2012, 12:55

No no...it is called blind faith.

People are still going to support the team despite results but some fans are just more realistic than others.

Big Saft Kid
01-02-2012, 12:56

We all support our $$$$ing team, FFS! But that's no reason to live in a dream world.

Sandwell Wolf
01-02-2012, 12:57
We all support our $$$$ing team, FFS! But that's no reason to live in a dream world.

So I am dreaming 'cause I think we could beat QPR and Albion?

If the fans are gonna act defeated then the players will feel defeated already. What happened to supporting the lads in times of great peril?

Our defeatist attitude will take us down if we aren't careful. It's time like this where your proper fans come out and be counted. Glad some of us have a bit of faith left.

Golden_Wolf
01-02-2012, 13:00

If the fans are gonna act defeated then the players will feel defeated already. What happened to supporting the lads in times of great peril?

they looked defeated as soon as that first goal went in yesterday.

but based on our current form (two wins from 21 games or whatever it is) then yes you are dreaming that we can beat both of them.

mikic
01-02-2012, 13:00
Not really pal, given how the players are "up for it" as I just read captain useless quote on the OS, they should be quite literally showing their wolf teeth at teh opposition and being held back to be let out in a blaze of glory, and prove they are a) worthy of the shirt, and b) worth of staying in the league.

Did u see that last night?

Up their game, get rid of the manager, and we will be fine

JOSWolf
01-02-2012, 13:01

Our defeatist attitude will take us down if we aren't careful. It's time like this where your proper fans come out and be counted. Glad some of us have a bit of faith left.

So its all the fans fault again is it?!:rolleyes:
I think you will find its called realism. Look at us! Two wins in twenty one games and you think we can get six points in the next two.
I hope we do and yes the fans should support the team at the games but you will have to forgive me in thinking we will be lucky to get one point in the next two games after what has gone on in this disaster of a season so far!

The Guvnor
01-02-2012, 13:02
If Albion drill us at Molineux get ready for a demo outside the main entrance.

Tettenhall Wolf
01-02-2012, 13:52
I pay to watch and support, not moan and boo.

I come on here free of charge and moan.

We really need to win v the baggies of nothing else for the local bragging rights.

There is a good chance we will go down, but to have those counts taking the $$$$ would be too much.

Edgmond Wolf
01-02-2012, 15:23
Get behind the $$$$ing lads and show a bit of fight, $$$$ing hell, if we're gonna go down let's go down $$$$ing fighting and showing a bit of support, there's still a few of us left in the South Bank who are still backing the team to survive, don't give me any $$$$ about Mick or Clipboard or Tony $$$$ing Daley or any other $$$$e, if you're going to QPR or the Albion games, sing your $$$$ing hearts out for the boys.

We can stop up easily this season, if we start a good run of form the next two games, if we play like we did in the first half against Villa we will give anybody a game in this league. Zubar coming back from injury, O'Hara back and all, let's show a bit of $$$$ing passion and stick it up the $$$$ing Greed League and tell 'em

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!

COME ON ME BABBIES.

Love your passion mate and I too will be singing my head off and getting behind the lads.

I also like your idea of bringing back the "We shall not be moved" song....we need to help create an atmosphere where we can survive without the fear generated by the fans.

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

Come on the Wolves

Bostin
01-02-2012, 15:26

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!

COME ON ME BABBIES.

If the players don't, why should we?

Essex Wolf
01-02-2012, 15:32

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!

COME ON ME BABBIES.

Admire your attitude SW and those of us loyal supporters will carry on backing the club no matter what. I support Wolves not McCarthy and his dire management.

However I don't think Wolves will stay up easily as I don't think Wolves will stay up.

I'd love to see Wolves pick up 6 points but feel it's extremely unlikely as I do getting even 4 points. Three is a 50/50, two a possibility but 1 more likely. That isn't enough.

Never seen or understood the point of attending a game to boo or berate the players so the next two games I will be giving my full vocal backing but I'm still expecting very little.

Big Saft Kid
01-02-2012, 15:35
Love your passion mate and I too will be singing my head off and getting behind the lads.

I also like your idea of bringing back the "We shall not be moved" song....we need to help create an atmosphere where we can survive without the fear generated by the fans.

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

Come on the Wolves

I like that idea:

We're staying in the Premier -- WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!!!!!
We're staying in the Premier -- WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Just like a team that staying in the Premier League
WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandwell Wolf
01-02-2012, 15:52

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

Come on the Wolves

Cheers mate.

Listen if we get relegated this season I will be $$$$ing furious/gutted/heartbroken and all the rest of it and will be airing my feelings towards Morgan, Moxey, Mick and players don't you worry about it, BUT, that is only IF we do get relegated (which I don't think we will).

Until it is mathematically impossible to survive I will signing my heart out every week just like a supporter should! Plenty of games we can win, the next 5 are all perfectly winnable! We ain't down yet, not by any means. We're only a point off survival for crying out loud!

COME ON ME BABBIES.

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED. BARMY ARMY!

liquidatorwolf
01-02-2012, 16:04
Too right sandwell!

I don't think we will be able to air boos and jeers at QPR

But against the $$$$ I want singing from the 1st to the 90th we will beat them

Essex Wolf
01-02-2012, 16:08
Cheers mate.

Listen if we get relegated this season I will be $$$$ing furious/gutted/heartbroken and all the rest of it and will be airing my feelings towards Morgan, Moxey, Mick and players don't you worry about it, BUT, that is only IF we do get relegated (which I don't think we will).

Until it is mathematically impossible to survive I will signing my heart out every week just like a supporter should! Plenty of games we can win, the next 5 are all perfectly winnable! We ain't down yet, not by any means. We're only a point off survival for crying out loud!

COME ON ME BABBIES.

SW, I have to tip my hat to you for having such belief.

My old man, God rest him, said I had gold and black eyeballs and my blood must run the colour of gold I was that stubborn and biased when it came to all things Wolves but even I have accepted relegation and only have hope that it won't happen.

Hatch End
01-02-2012, 16:20
Sadwell, you can come on here, rant and rave and swear at the rest of us because we don't live in your dream world.

It won't change anything though. The rest of have seen enough to know that, barring a miracle, we're going down.............and the owner, CEO and manager / coach deserve nothing else.

Personally I feel sorry for the players, mostly they're not good enough for the Greed League, but generally they try their best.

Edgmond Wolf
01-02-2012, 16:20
Cheers mate.

COME ON ME BABBIES.

I too will be there on my beloved South Bank giving as much encouragement as I can to the lads in Old Gold & Black

We must get behind them to give us the best chance of survival!!

Wonder Boyo
01-02-2012, 16:21
If we can get get points at Arsenal and Spurs we can also get at least a point at QPR. We could also get tonked - but to say there's no possibility of getting anything but a tonking is ridiculous. Since signing Cisse (way past his best 3 years ago) and Zamora it appears that QPR have turned into Barcelona.

Denmead Wolf
01-02-2012, 16:26
Nice to read some positivity, along with your other thread about the winnable games that are left - all of them apparently!

A lot is being said of the next 2 fixtures and whether it decides Micks fate. So just to throw in the rivals games......

Tonight: Blackburn v Newcastle, Bolton v Arsenal

This weekend : Arsenal v Blackburn, Norwich v Bolton, Wigan v Everton

THE weekend : Blackburn v QPR, Bolton v Wigan

Didnt see the point of adding in Qpr as it really does seem to be 3 from 4.

If we are to get a magical 6 from 6, I can see Blackburn getting 6 from 9, Bolton 3 from 9 and Wigan 3 from 6. Need Bolton and Wigan to draw I suppose, or maybe Wigan to win if we are to achieve the impossible dream and get 6 out of 6.

Gulp

Sandwell Wolf
01-02-2012, 16:32
The rest of have seen enough to know that, barring a miracle, we're going down.............

We're 1 point off safety for $$$$'s sake!

Jesus Christ son, where's the fight and spirit Wolves are supposed to be renowned for?

Out of Darkness Cometh Light and all that!

GET $$$$ING BEHIND 'EM :cool:

The Guvnor
01-02-2012, 16:36
We could have easily beaten them at their place in October. First 15 mins we had them pinned back, they scrambled one off the line and then Brunt scored. Changed the game.

They come to Molineux, no real pressure on them again, which could suit us.

It's simple. We need to win the game. It will give the players and fans the boost needed to survive.

BlakemoreWolf
01-02-2012, 16:46
Loving your attitude, the lads are at there best when we are loud, atmosphere is the key for wolves and proof of that is beating Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and The $$$$ all last season all caused by a great atmosphere, yesterday i was very disappointed, it was quiet most of the game but yes lets get behind the lads and $$$$IN AV EM!!! Come on You Wolves!!!

crocos
01-02-2012, 17:40
I Love blind faith.

Um. We smacked their bottoms 3-1 last season :confused: