PDA

View Full Version : Well lets think of the positives...........

reanswolf
01-02-2012, 06:40

Numpty
01-02-2012, 06:50
We have the chance to bring in Fotherington . Dynamic, Pacey, Skillful, full of goals , a leader . Ticks all the boxes for me for what we have been missing .

Taffywolf
01-02-2012, 06:52
The only positive for me is that a performance like that shows up that changes are needed at the club.

Numpty
01-02-2012, 06:58
We need changes I agree but that has been obvious for the last few weeks but nothing has happened.

Vietnam Wolf
01-02-2012, 06:59
Assuming this is a serious question

With the addition of Bassong it gives us a quality player and more options in defence
Zubar is coming back from injury soon
With Frimpong it will eventually galvanize the central midfield
O'Hara's return, now he can link with Frimpong, will give us more guile and creativity in midfield and make us less 100% reliant on the cliched and now busted strategy of the two wingers
Another top 6 game out of the way and for once we matched last year's showing
Fletch hasn't scored for a while and must be due a goal
Henry's only got 2 matches remaining on his ban
The club is still profitable and well set-up to shine once the fair play rules come in
Every match Mick McCarthy demonstrates yet more failure in the PL and what doesn't kill him surely must make him stronger ?

The more obvious question would be to list the negatives - and each of the above has a corresponding negative unfortunately. But have to remain on topic.

Mugwump
01-02-2012, 07:56
I'm positive we are heading for the championship.

Rocky_Balllboa
01-02-2012, 08:06
There are no positives, McCarthy needs to be sacked today

FLEET WOLF
01-02-2012, 09:09
There are no positives, McCarthy needs to be sacked today

I don't agree really, but if he was, how about giving Warnock the job until the end of the season?-bet you he would get the team up and firing for the game at QPR!