PDA

View Full Version : Jarvis was a disgrace!!

Arcadius
01-02-2012, 01:05
We lose and he swaps shirts with (?) total disgrace!!!!!! Walks off topless with a Liverpool shirt in his hand, made me feel disgusted!

StefanWolves
01-02-2012, 01:06
We lose and he swaps shirts with (?) total disgrace!!!!!! Walks off topless with a Liverpool shirt in his hand, made me feel disgusted!

Stick it on EBay for 100, jobs a good un

JOSWolf
01-02-2012, 01:09

Morgan asked him to. He wants it framed in the boardroom!:eek:

Poole Wolf
01-02-2012, 08:21
Jarvis was a disgrace for 90 minutes

QB Wolf
01-02-2012, 08:41
I'm more concerned about what he did during the game, 2 or 3 times he got into good positions and played a gash final ball.

I kept having nightmares last week about that clearance that lost us the Villa game.

Jarvis is still one of our better players though, which is why we are where we are. Just not quite good enough for the Premiership.

WV8 Wolf
01-02-2012, 08:43
He was in glen johnsons pocket for 90 minutes

Rocky_Balllboa
01-02-2012, 08:45
He knows he's leaving in the summer, he doesn't care

liquidatorwolf
01-02-2012, 08:47
Jarvis is not quite good enough for the Premiership.

He is one of the best out and out wingers in the league :confused:

HowfenWolf
01-02-2012, 08:48
Let's not insult one of our better players. Players swop shirts all the time. Thats life - lets move onto something a bit more important than players swapping shirts-ffs.

Papper
01-02-2012, 08:53
He must play, because he scares the living daylights out of players. Forget this interchanging with Wardy (it is too slow). He should hang off defences shoulders and they need to get the ball in behind for Jarvo to run on to. We need a change of tactic. It is predictable and now completely unworkable. Don't blame the players, blame the manager and coach.

Sharples
01-02-2012, 08:56
He must play, because he scares the living daylights out of players. Forget this interchanging with Wardy (it is too slow). He should hang off defences shoulders and they need to get the ball in behind for Jarvo to run on to. We need a change of tactic. It is predictable and now completely unworkable. Don't blame the players, blame the manager and coach.

Jarvis never likes to run in behind, he is rapid over 10-15 yards, after that he is average.

As for swapping shirts, dont be so emotional!!

luiandlui
01-02-2012, 08:59
He knows he's leaving in the summer, he doesn't care

Jarvis shall be at Wolves next year, regardless of our division.

FRAZ-WOLF
01-02-2012, 09:00
He can go Hammill would of had a better game. MOVE ON JARVIS TAKE DOYLE WITH YOU

FLEET WOLF
01-02-2012, 09:00

There is no chance he will be with us if we are relegated, absolutely no chance and it is 50/50 that he will stay, even if we aren't relegated!

Papper
01-02-2012, 09:01
Jarvis never likes to run in behind, he is rapid over 10-15 yards, after that he is average.

That's not his fault. Him, Kightly and Frimpong were at times far too deep yesterday. We should have four defenders and a defensive midfielder to defend and sit back. Jarvo at times need two to keep an eye on him so if played further forward that relieves pressure off our defendrs, all it takes is someone like O'Hara and Frimpong to put the passes in, quickly and directly (forget Karl Henry). If the tactics don't change we are going down. They have the players to get out of this mess.

North West Wanderer
01-02-2012, 09:03
Some of you need to get over yourselves.

Sedgley Gold N Black
01-02-2012, 09:08

I take it you didn't watch the Spurs game? At one point he gave Kyle Walker a 10 yard head start before sprinting the full length of the pitch getting abead of Walker and making a superb challenge that should has resulted in a goal kick but lino gave a corner. I'd say Walker is the quickest defender in the league and certainly amongst the quickest players in the league. Jarvis outpaced him with ease over the full length of the pitch, so to say Jarvis's pace is average is just Bull$$$$.

He's easily among the quickest in the league and by far our quickest player, just a shame we lack pace in practically every other area of the pitch. He can't race away cos there's nobody in our team that can keep up.

WV10Wolf
01-02-2012, 09:12
There is no chance he will be with us if we are relegated, absolutely no chance and it is 50/50 that he will stay, even if we aren't relegated!

No chance? I'm sure the three M's have got him contracted up to the eyeballs.

Papper
01-02-2012, 09:13
i take it you didn't watch the spurs game? At one point he gave kyle walker a 10 yard head start before sprinting the full length of the pitch getting abead of walker and making a superb challenge that should has resulted in a goal kick but lino gave a corner. I'd say walker is the quickest defender in the league and certainly amongst the quickest players in the league. Jarvis outpaced him with ease over the full length of the pitch, so to say jarvis's pace is average is just bull$$$$.

He's easily among the quickest in the league and by far our quickest player, just a shame we lack pace in practically every other area of the pitch. He can't race away cos there's nobody in our team that can keep up.

+1

Sharples
01-02-2012, 09:21
I take it you didn't watch the Spurs game? At one point he gave Kyle Walker a 10 yard head start before sprinting the full length of the pitch getting abead of Walker and making a superb challenge that should has resulted in a goal kick but lino gave a corner. I'd say Walker is the quickest defender in the league and certainly amongst the quickest players in the league. Jarvis outpaced him with ease over the full length of the pitch, so to say Jarvis's pace is average is just Bull$$$$.

I didnt see that one but Ive been enough times to see him get outpaced by defenders over long distances. Why else does he hold back from going in behind? When we have the ball, we look like we want too but he just hugs the touchline wanting it at his feet.

asleulv
01-02-2012, 09:25
Jarvis swapping shirts? Who the hell cares?

Greeno
01-02-2012, 09:25

I suspect most of them will...

I'd only worry about losing Fletcher to be honest, the rest aren't proving to be valuable enough for the Premier League as it stands.

Mark Rankines Lovechild
01-02-2012, 10:14
After getting kicked in the air by Adam (I think) we didn't see hide nor hair of him again. Whats the point of having a winger that for the whole of the second half, never took his man on again, and got rid as quick as he could. ward was our only attacking threat on the LH side (on the overlap) ....jarvis should be red faced this morning.

Apocalypse Now
01-02-2012, 10:21
I didnt see that one but Ive been enough times to see him get outpaced by defenders over long distances. Why else does he hold back from going in behind? When we have the ball, we look like we want too but he just hugs the touchline wanting it at his feet.

Spot on, he always move in front of his man to receive the ball rather than start to move forward to give the player on the ball the chance to play it inside the full back for Jarvis to run onto rather than wait for him to beat the man.

Regardless, his crosses are usually so poor it makes little difference anyway.
Oh for a Dennison with Jarvis pace.

Tony
01-02-2012, 10:21
Pool players are sneaky ba***rds! They trod on Jarvis' foot and I noticed 1 or 2 of their players used that ploy to knacker our players- I think it happened to SEB, Fletch and Edwards. :mad:

Monkey Man
01-02-2012, 10:26
Pool players are sneaky ba***rds! They trod on Jarvis' foot and I noticed 1 or 2 of their players used that ploy to knacker our players- I think it happened to SEB, Fletch and Edwards. :mad:

Welcome to football.

Tony
01-02-2012, 10:36
:mad:Welcome to football.
O I thought we were talking about rugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greco wolf
01-02-2012, 11:18
have I missed something here?

What is wrong with a player swapping shirts? Doesn't it happen EVERY game???

What he did for 90 mins is the concern - not chnaging shirt.

That is just moaning for the sake of moaning - get over it

FLEET WOLF
01-02-2012, 11:24
I suspect most of them will...

I'd only worry about losing Fletcher to be honest, the rest aren't proving to be valuable enough for the Premier League as it stands.

Jarvis has played for England and football fans in general rate him. THere is no way at his stage in his career that he will want to play in the Championship. The same goes for O'Hara, certainly Fletcher and I suspect one or two others. Whilst we have often looked crap at times (well mostly) as a team, there is no doubt that we have players with ability who would be wanted by many PL clubs.

Black Coffee
01-02-2012, 12:37
He was in glen johnsons pocket for 90 minutes

He wasn't that bad, Kuyt and Calamity Johnson doubled up on him all game.

Junaid
02-02-2012, 08:54
He is one of the best out and out wingers in the league :confused:

If by one of the best you mean top 20 then yeah probably true.
Easily 10/15 players better than him at playing as true wing players in the EPL.