PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here watch us train?

sedgwolf1980
31-01-2012, 22:12
Genuine question, does anyone on here ever watch us train? Only im totally intrigued as to what we do all week?

Never in all my years of watching football have I seen a side to totally berift of ideas when in possession as we are. It's frankly embarrassing.

At half time the subs were on the pitch warming up. Can anyone guess what they were doing??? Stearman was in goal whilst the rest of them spent 10mins taking shots at him!!! A premier league club and that's how our players warm up at half time.

We are an absolute joke with no leadership in the boardroom, in the dugout or on the pitch. Disgusted.

dingle01902
31-01-2012, 22:13
Genuine question, does anyone on here ever watch us train? Only im totally intrigued as to what we do all week?

Never in all my years of watching football have I seen a side to totally berift of ideas when in possession as we are. It's frankly embarrassing.

At half time the subs were on the pitch warming up. Can anyone guess what they were doing??? Stearman was in goal whilst the rest of them spent 10mins taking shots at him!!! A premier league club and that's how our players warm up at half time.

We are an absolute joke with no leadership in the boardroom, in the dugout or on the pitch. Disgusted.
They were doing paintball this week. hence everyone of them hiding from their opponents all game!!

Hoganstolemywife
31-01-2012, 22:17
I usually go whenever I return to Wolverhampton.

It's quite enjoyable actually and SEB has been a goalscoring beast every time I've watched them.

We always work heavily on what to do with the ball so it's strange that we just can't transfer that onto the pitch.

Wulve5
31-01-2012, 22:31
Boils down to the players simply being not good enough but surely the management can see this ???

Hoganstolemywife
31-01-2012, 22:33
Any professional footballer looks like a god that close up!

I couldn't believe how quick Zubar was