Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team vs Palace

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't want to see Neto. He's off in the Summer and the best thing is to let everyone assume his hamstrings are fine. What's the point in risking that for half an hour in a game where we have all our other attacking options?
Sa
Santi-Kilman-Toti
Semedo-Lemina-Gomes-RAN
Bellegarde-Hwang-Cunha
But he will be playing in the summer for portugal so I can't see anything wrong with him having a run out on Saturday.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But he will be playing in the summer for portugal so I can't see anything wrong with him having a run out on Saturday.
Neto has to start if he’s fit???

Bring him off on the hour and let him do his lap of honour at the end Neves style where grown men will blubber like when Nuno & Neves departed the golden palace.

IOMWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Yes massive game Saturday....could be the difference for a lot of us from being reasonable content with the season (despite a few frustrations) to being concerned over the summer...

Let's end it with a high at home.... We've dug in deep enough times this season when it mattered....
Agree let’s have another of optimism. I know Palace are playing well at the moment but they’re hardly Man City hence why they’re below us at the moment

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makes me sad that it is now very likely that is the last we have seen of Neto in a Wolves shirt at Molineux.
I think if he is anywhere near being right, there is zero point risking him.,..you are right , I can't see him playing.....

MIKE SLATER

Groupie
Reaction score
It would have been nice to see Neto again, but I doubt if he wants to risk another injury before the European Championship. I have been concerned about us slipping down to 14th, but I feel optimistic today. We could beat Palace and even Liverpool, making a top 10 finish possible. Trouble is, Fosun might then say Wolves don't need to spend any money!

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Palace 13 from 18 and +8 goals over the last six (4th best) while we're 4 from 18 and -7 goals (18 and relegation form). I know who my money's on tomorrow and isn't the team in gold and black.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palace 13 from 18 and +8 goals over the last six (4th best) while we're 4 from 18 and -7 goals (18 and relegation form). I know who my money's on tomorrow and isn't the team in gold and black.
Sadly all too true. It would be grim to end what overall has been a decent season with three thumpings.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I imagine the main reason Neto is not playing is because his transfer is already in place or as good as. With him being more injured than fit its probably the right thing to do. He was a great player in short spells but unfortunately those spells were infrequent. With our luck he'll end up at Liverpool or similar and be an ever present.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I imagine the main reason Neto is not playing is because his transfer is already in place or as good as. With him being more injured than fit its probably the right thing to do. He was a great player in short spells but unfortunately those spells were infrequent. With our luck he'll end up at Liverpool or similar and be an ever present.
don't want to risk him for euros either

Back
Top Bottom