Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season ticket prices 24/25

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Last year there was no announcement just an email with the prices expect the same again probably Tuesday/Wednesday
My memory is that we were literally asking each other on here to get prices for other stands! In fact here it is....

I remember asking if I could have a refund under mis-selling when Lopetegui left!

Edit, had a look and this was 12/5, but I'd had the email on 10/5. Really twitchy that they've waited until after the last home game.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the 4th lowest wagebill and costs reducing year on year.

There is plenty of justification for a price reduction

please don’t forget the line the club spun to increase them……

We hadn’t paid enough basically and it was holding the club back. So to be more competitive we had to pay more…….

How has that gone in terms of league finishes and quality of the squad since that was said…..

Trade descriptions act comes to mind lol

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not a ST holder but I really hope they don’t score this own goal, for everybody’s sake.
The fans at the lap of honour should give the club an indication of current levels of apathy.

They even went to the lengths to blur out the stands when they filmed the players as there was hardly anyone there.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fans at the lap of honour should give the club an indication of current levels of apathy.

They even went to the lengths to blur out the stands when they filmed the players as there was hardly anyone there.
Think people are fed up of how stale things have become. Sad state of affairs an exciting summer may galvanise the fan base but looks a big ask at the moment.

People voted with their feet clearly.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly don’t know how many are going to be able to justify/ fund another 6/7% increase. It’s a big ask.

I do pretty well financially, but last summer I said enough was enough cost wise and packed in my ST.

The thing is, I thought I’d still go to 10 games or so, but the truth is I’ve been to Molineux once this season, and even that was bought on Facebook because I refuse to sit in an uncovered stand. I’ve just found other stuff to do on Saturday, and I never thought I would.

Had the prices stayed the same I’d have likely renewed my ST, but it didn’t, and as a result the club has lost my repeat custom now. I’ll be surprised if I do 5 games next season.

Eventually the waiting list will run dry and the club could well face a bit of a predicament.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly don’t know how many are going to be able to justify/ fund another 6/7% increase. It’s a big ask.

I do pretty well financially, but last summer I said enough was enough cost wise and packed in my ST.

The thing is, I thought I’d still go to 10 games or so, but the truth is I’ve been to Molineux once this season, and even that was bought on Facebook because I refuse to sit in an uncovered stand. I’ve just found other stuff to do on Saturday, and I never thought I would.

Had the prices stayed the same I’d have likely renewed my ST, but it didn’t, and as a result the club has lost my repeat custom now. I’ll be surprised if I do 5 games next season.

Eventually the waiting list will run dry and the club could well face a bit of a predicament.
And therein lies the issue ... when STHs relinquish, they break a habit that can be difficult to cling to. I know lots of people (not just Wolves STHs) who, once they've given up a ST, watch live games far, far less (or often, not at all).

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And therein lies the issue ... when STHs relinquish, they break a habit that can be difficult to cling to. I know lots of people (not just Wolves STHs) who, once they've given up a ST, watch live games far, far less (or often, not at all).
Once you’ve managed out the legacy fans, just like the tourists they won’t be there when we eventually return to the Championship

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In what way mucka? They were talking about us, at home and away.

I've only been to two away games this season, Sheffield United and Forest. Our support was crap on both occasions.

I know I'm gonna win no friends on here slating our away support, but the truth is ours is probably the worst in the league. A load of old men. Before anyone gets all defensive, ask around, that's our reputation now.
Define 'old' in your mind

Back
Top Bottom