Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Poll : 2 weeks on, who do we now want

2 weeks on, who do we now want

• Total voters

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feel free to merge with another thread, but thought it would be interesting to get a poll at this stage given we now know a little more about candidates

I have not included Lopetegui

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interim manager until World Cup then Gallardo.

If we are serious about getting into Europe on a regular basis then we need a top manager who can attract top players and coach at that level.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think again most votes will go on the perceived unrealistic candidates... Amorim huge release clause, Svensson doesn't want to leave Mainz midseason, Gallardo would he take it?

I'm surprised there isn't more talk of Jardim though. Mendes connection, proven experience, Portuguese, attacking football.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
We don’t know who the preferred candidate is
We know lopetegui is a no
We have spoken with nuno but he’s not the preferred candidate
We’ve interviewed Rob Edwards that maybe for the head coach or maybe for a role in the coaching set up
We’re interested in Beale but not made any approach

So on that basis I’m going with kompany

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Wolves need either an English manager, like Dyche or perhaps an American one. Yesterday, I saw Leeds playing Arsenal. Actually I hate seeing Leeds winning or playing good football, but they really played some good football, against the best team in the premier at present. The latter were very lucky, they scored a goal from a very bad pass of a Leeds forward and they missed a penalty. The way they never stop running into the opponents is something which I really like. Then you see Wolves playing walking football and very often passing backwards. Oh no that is not football.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve interviewed Rob Edwards that maybe for the head coach or maybe for a role in the coaching set up

Just keeping in with the Mods!

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Wolves need either an English manager, like Dyche or perhaps an American one. Yesterday, I saw Leeds playing Arsenal. Actually I hate seeing Leeds winning or playing good football, but they really played some good football, against the best team in the premier at present. The latter were very lucky, they scored a goal from a very bad pass of a Leeds forward and they missed a penalty. The way they never stop running into the opponents is something which I really like. Then you see Wolves playing walking football and very often passing backwards. Oh no that is not football.
Sorry TM, but neither option for me.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
No neither for me

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You’ll be Bod’s bessie mate now! :D

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds were already schooled into that fast-paced, high-energy football by Bielsa though. Marsch is just following the previous guy's system, with perhaps a little better defensive balance.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Bit pointless voting because the results will be skewed. Managers on there who either are unavailable or won't come. I appreciate its's a difficult balance, because we don't really know who is realistic, available and being looked at, but you may as well add Klopp and Pep. I'm sure they'd get a few votes but they aren't coming to Molineux. These sorts of polls are only worth doing when we know no who is on the possible short list.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The two Englishmen are probably the only two on this list that Wolves would immediately be able to get to come here if we seriously approached them, so there's a fair degree of fantasy in voting here.

I don't believe for a second that Gallardo has ended his long time in South America in order to move to England and a team in the relegation zone with no prospect of European qualification, for instance.

I voted for Amorim simply on the theory that if recent results continue he might be sacked/walk soon and then he would be a very obvious and manageable deal for us to conclude. However, he may well turn things around and remain a huge asset to Sporting, out of the reaches of Wolves.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
None of us know how any one will do in the job. Yes you can look at what they have done previously, but things don't always marry up.
If we have a manager/ head coach who looks more attacking minded, and is willing to make substitutes before 60 minutes if needed, then they are starting off on a good footing imo.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I voted Gallardo but I'd be surprised if he came. Amorim would be my second pie in the sky choice.

Given our three are probably Nuno, Beale or Rob Edwards, I'll take Nuno ta.
Apparently the three candidates are non-GestiFute this time. So that surely rules out Nuno.

Back
Top Bottom