Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Palace predictions

L78

Reaction score
Be happy with a 0-0 but think palace will take this 2-0

Madmalc

Reaction score
I think Davis and Collins have shown more tactical nous than I've seen in the last 19 months and wouldn't be surprised if they pulled of an unlikely win at Palace. Would love 2 goals from Wolves, 2-1 to Wolves.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Our home form isn’t too bad albeit very few goals W 2 D 2 L F3 A 4 but it’s the away form that we have to turn round quickly W 0 D 1 L 4 F1 A 8 so by the law of averages I am going for us to get something tonight .
1-1

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vieira absolutely schooled Lage twice last year - but hopefully Collins will set us up differently and match their physicality and pressing.
If he goes with B.Traore in for Moutinho and Semedo for Johnny then I've got a sneaking suspicion we might just pull off a shock win ......

1-2 - Costa, Kilman.

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
Crystal Palace 1-0 Wolves

We just dont look like scoring at the moment, even though we have Nathan Collins back from injury with the attacking players Palace have they will score against us one way or another.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Predicting leaving the away end as soon as Palace make it 2-0...

Come on boys, make it fun just this once eh.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate this fixture but I’ve just got a feeling that we will put off the win. The actual football performance on Saturday wasn’t amazing but wasn’t bad (until we went a goal up); however we should grit and determination which was something we really needed to see from this set of players. Same again I reckon. Adama will keep their LB (and possibly LCM) honest so hopefully we don’t get penned in like last season with a chasm between the front 3 and the other 7 outfield players.

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My gut is we’re not gonna lose this.

Maybe a 1-1 but wouldn’t be surprised if we shock people and score more than 1 goal and come away with 3 points.

Gut feel we win this 2-1 but probably come away with a red card suspension or another key injury.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crystal Palace 1-0 Wolves

We just dont look like scoring at the moment, even though we have Nathan Collins back from injury with the attacking players Palace have they will score against us one way or another.
Im far from confident, but they did nothing against a poor Leicester side. Going on stats, Palace should be higher up the league....but they're not. 0-0 would be a good bet and think I'd take it now.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Palace are a team I've never seen us win against, and my head says same again.

Heart however says a 2-1 away win with Adama giving them the run around and the start of our climb up the table to a CL position leading to Manager of the Season award for our man. And peace & love abounding at Molineux.

I know I know. Nurse is coming soon.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant see anything other than a Palace win. A win was a win on Saturday but we wont this one if we play as we did on Saturday. Certain players need dropping for this as well but I fear the interim coaches wont be strong enough to do this. One of many reasons why we need a new coaching team in soon.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant see anything other than a Palace win. A win was a win on Saturday but we wont this one if we play as we did on Saturday. Certain players need dropping for this as well but I fear the interim coaches wont be strong enough to do this. One of many reasons why we need a new coaching team in soon.
Why won’t the interim coaches be strong enough to drop players? They’ve exclusively worked with them for less than two weeks, they have no loyalty to any of them.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It seems our 'proper' coaches didn't drop the players you wanted dropping. If anything, the fella in charge now is a fan like us, so perhaps he can see the same thing you're seeing...

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 win, we move up to 12th, Lopetegui changes his mind tomorrow.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will take a point right now, but I think it will be 3-1. I hope I am wrong.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nailed on standard 2-0 defeat. We will bemoan lack of quality up top and a couple of mistakes at the back
After witnessing a very poor game on Saturday with yet another 90 mins without a goal from open play , I can’t see us getting anything at all
Comes to something that some will celebrate a fantastic point if we should get lucky
That 37/38 point barrier looks a long way off

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking into the crystal ball.."Two teams enter the field...one team is passing the ball around neatly.... lots of possession, the other side can't get the ball....no chances so far.... the other side have the ball now....goal!! And now that first team is passing the ball very tidily again...75 minutes gone...they are looking exhausted but no substitutes yet. ". And then it all went cloudy.

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Palace no better than us at weekend. But agree with earlier post that we MUSTY match their physicality. We need BIG players as well as talented ones. I would go with B. Traore in midfield and Semedo at FB. We can afford Podence being small, but not the whole team! Must not be 'bullied' out of it.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Why won’t the interim coaches be strong enough to drop players? They’ve exclusively worked with them for less than two weeks, they have no loyalty to any of them.
And surprisingly they have changed things

Back
Top Bottom