Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

No outstanding candidate

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Emery will have been promised a significant transfer war chest by Villa Along with the 6m they’ve had to compensate Villareal. Jeff Shi*e would not have been able to make those promises Because he wanted a cheap option.

I’m hoping (like other posters) that Jeff has gone back to Fosun to secure some funds to allow JL to bring his team and give him some transfer budget. While he’s at it, I sincerely hope he’s also accounted for binning off the entire current medical staff.
Hopefully someone at Fosun has sat up and realised that we’re deep in the **** and they’re going to lose a fortune if we’re relegated.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he says No again will be very embarrassing. We must have an inkling there’s a chance. We can’t be going back to the man who rejected us twice and begging a third time.

I hope there is some strategy and thinking behind this
Surely with Julen being a Gestifute client we’d know one way or the other before going back? Which may mean that there were stumbling blocks such as money for transfers which we will now be able to overcome.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely with Julen being a Gestifute client we’d know one way or the other before going back? Which may mean that there were stumbling blocks such as money for transfers which we will now be able to overcome.
Or maybe simply he just wanted a bit of a break.....which we have give him.....

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’d hope so. Which means the story about staying with /near sick father was just made up for the press. As that hasn’t changed

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’d hope so. Which means the story about staying with /near sick father was just made up for the press. As that hasn’t changed
I doubt that's the case. But....as someone who has spent a long time with dying relatives, after 3/4 weeks, he's probably said his goodbyes now. Varies from person to person and depends on what state his father is in

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt that's the case. But....as someone who has spent a long time with dying relatives, after 3/4 weeks, he's probably said his goodbyes now. Varies from person to person and depends on what state his father is in
Maybe. Didn’t work that way when my father passed. Everyone different I guess. I’m just hoping he needed a few weeks after Sevilla and spend time with his father. Now he’s had a few weeks maybe is more ready than he thought

Let’s hope so as if we don’t get him now will look poor again for us

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe. Didn’t work that way when my father passed. Everyone different I guess. I’m just hoping he needed a few weeks after Sevilla and spend time with his father. Now he’s had a few weeks maybe is more ready than he thought

I might be getting my hopes up but with him being a Gestifute client we must know that he’s ready to join if we’re asking again.

peter&thewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Agreed

Rabid Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Going by no manager till 2023 I'm guessing:
1. We are waiting for Julien Lopwhatsit or
2. We are waiting for either Gallado/Perrira contract to end in December or
3. Waiting to see who gets sacked at the World Cup or
4. We are completely clueless and just winging it.

Huntington

Reaction score
This whole affair is like a slow motion car accident…the lack of any apparent contingency plan prior to sacking Bruno is staggering!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Continuing my short series of song titles appropriate for life as a Wolves fan in 2022….

This classic is a little before my time and relates to club news about a new coach:

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Continuing my short series of song titles appropriate for life as a Wolves fan in 2022….

This classic is a little before my time and relates to club news about a new coach:

I'm going for another one mate. New Order 80s classic , perfect fit for Shi.....Your Silent Face.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There really is nothing happening before 2023 is there? No rumours of any movement, no indication they are even searchin, nothing. Just the hope that time will somehow come up with a solution.
And unless there's a a deal in place that can for some reason not be revealed at the moment, what are the chances, they'll be any closer to finding the "outstanding candidate" by the time January comes around?

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That might lend credence to the rumours about Roberto Martinez i guess.
Would be very odd to wait that long for a manager like him.
Decent manager but not exactly outstanding.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There really is nothing happening before 2023 is there? No rumours of any movement, no indication they are even searchin, nothing. Just the hope that time will somehow come up with a solution.
And unless there's a a deal in place that can for some reason not be revealed at the moment, what are the chances, they'll be any closer to finding the "outstanding candidate" by the time January comes around?
I'll just quote myself to say I love to be wrong. Something does indeed appear to happen.

Back
Top Bottom