Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Seasons Shirts

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's no longer the problem it used to be...not for 20 years at least.....the bald police arrived....
Been there done that mate..... PMSL

Edited to add:
I suspect that you found out that it's a good plan to wear a hat or stick on suncream when it's sunny - the newly hairless areas tend to get clobbered. Particularly if you have Celtic colouring (my mum's Irish)....

WinchWolf

Reaction score
I live down south and I've never seen a Wolves shirt for sale outside of the midlands, so all the previous kit suppliers have had zero impact as far as I am concerned. If someone wants to buy a Wolves top, they buy a Wolves top regardless of the supplier, it's not like they are going to say "Oh I'll buy a Villa or Baggies top instead because they use insert name of supplier here"

I only rarely wear one, normally from the car to the ground and back.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live down south and I've never seen a Wolves shirt for sale outside of the midlands, so all the previous kit suppliers have had zero impact as far as I am concerned. If someone wants to buy a Wolves top, they buy a Wolves top regardless of the supplier, it's not like they are going to say "Oh I'll buy a Villa or Baggies top instead because they use insert name of supplier here"

I only rarely wear one, normally from the car to the ground and back.
I did, in the Smoke, in the Nuno/Adidas era but haven't since.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Under Castore, I've seen Wolves shirts and training gear on sale at JD Sports on Newcastle's main shopping street. First time I saw it I nearly fainted. They had Newcastle, Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Wolves!
Wolves and a series of smaller clubs huh, lol

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Those in this thread claiming to have never seen Wolves shirts stocked in other cities must not get about much.

During our Adidas era, I saw Wolves shirts for sale at JD Sports in Birmingham, London, Chester and a few other towns/cities I can no longer recall. Somewhere in Wales was another IIRC. Not to mention being for sale on JD Sports and Sports Direct online.

A lot of naive and misunderstood comments in this thread tbh.

Me Babbies

Reaction score
Top secret apparently.

The only thing I can think of is home & away shirt in 1 like Man Utd did previously 2001. So a reversible shirt/kit for home and away.

Only guessing though.
Would halve the revenue though, as selling one shirt not 2 (or 3) so probably a non starter.

Nice idea though...

WinchWolf

Reaction score
Those in this thread claiming to have never seen Wolves shirts stocked in other cities must not get about much.

During our Adidas era, I saw Wolves shirts for sale at JD Sports in Birmingham, London, Chester and a few other towns/cities I can no longer recall. Somewhere in Wales was another IIRC. Not to mention being for sale on JD Sports and Sports Direct online.

Call me naive and misunderstood, but you are literally telling me what I have should have seen in my nearly 60 years. I was in a Castore store in Portsmouth only the other week, guess what they didn't have any Wolves shirts, they had Newcastle and Rangers shirts.

As I said before, if you want to buy a Wolves shirt you will, if you don't you won't. You are certainly not going to get non-Wolves fans buying Wolves shirts no matter who makes them.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mate, I’ve never seen Wolves kit for sale anywhere in the South East, and yes I’m talking about places like JD Sports and Sports Direct too. By the way, I’m far from the only Wolves fan down here too! Saying they were for sale online back then means nothing. Our current strip is for sale online on JD Sports at this very moment. So is Sheffield United, with their Errea kit, most of the Premier League clubs, with all their varied brands, a handful EFL clubs, also with their varied brands, and then a bunch of other clubs from outside the English leagues. It makes **** all difference if our kit is Adidas, Nike, Hummel, Errea, Castore, or any other brand. It’s the popularity and profile of the club which matters.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I too saw Wolves shirts in other cities during the Nuno/Addidas era. But that was because we had a cool team. newly promoted but chasing Europe. FA Cup semi final. Raul. Neves. Moutinho.

The team is the key. Not the manufacturer.

We have Cunha, Gomes (we're losing RAN and Neto). A few more exiting players and a good season, and our top will be sold in other cities again.

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
I read somewhere that the club were looking for fans for the launch photoshoot. Anyone heard anything about it? Has it happened yet?

Back
Top Bottom