Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forest Verdict

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Biggest takeaway from the game is Steve Cooper is even uglier in person. He'd actually look out of place in Shameless, for the wrong reasons.

reminds me of the old Graucho Marx gag. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all and get it right next time!!
Reminds me of the Fawlty Towers line;

"My God, you are ugly"

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Without the poor clearance against Newcastle, we would have eleven points and would be above Liverpool in the table. But I suppose most teams could quote instances like that.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we were very poor and look very much like relegation candidates.
A fit Collins, Jiminez and Neto might improve things a bit but we need a top drawer manager and significant cash spent in Jan.

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
I would rather start with Boubacar and bring Moutinho on , but your point is bang on.
Yes, agree on that point, and I hope he will be ready soon. I gather his fitness has not been good enough to start yet, but it will come.
Obviously Mouts fitness level to play 90 mins each evening is equally questionable...

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Shame no one got a clip of Costa taking the p with Henderson

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A reasonable team effort!!
Our best were Sa, Ait Nouri and Adama.

The problem remains, GOALS, or lack thereof.

I don’t see a solution with what we have available and that’s the major concern!!

Without goals it’s relegation unless we can find a genuine goalscorer ASAP or certainly by end January ( when it might already be too late for us)

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Podence was probably our best player after Adama! He’s had plenty of ‘off’ weeks recently but pretty much everything came off for him today.

Kept possession, flicks found Wolves players, ran with the ball.

I don’t get the criticism?!
That’s not remotely true - he only got involved at all in the last twenty minutes and delivered very little, and lost the ball a fair bit.

I’d rather give Chem campbell the start on Tuesday - he has end product.

I also don’t understand why Jonny is in ahead of Semedo?

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was treated by a friend to a corporate day, food, free beer and all that jazz - so my memory is a bit hazy to say the least.

...Sa and Ait-Nouri were the standouts for me.

I have never been the biggest fan of Traore but it was great to have him back, he brought excitement to the game after so many flat performances.

I thought the pace of play and intensity was much greater and the fans reacted by creating a decent atmosphere, certainly a big improvement on Fulham, the first game of the season - which was another level of ****ing boring! Collins was a few rows in front of me and it was great to see him so enthusiastic from the stands, he was basically heading every ball and jumping out of his seat.

There's plenty to critique and grumble abo but I'm hoping it's the first step to turning the season around, just need to get out the Mrs' bad books for stumbling in 4 hours later than planned and chucking up my curry in the middle of the night. Onwards and upwards.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s not remotely true - he only got involved at all in the last twenty minutes and delivered very little, and lost the ball a fair bit.

I’d rather give Chem campbell the start on Tuesday - he has end product.

I also don’t understand why Jonny is in ahead of Semedo?

From this thread I think it's safe to say most of us have seen the game differently.

I'm one of Podence's harshest critics, but thought he did well. Certainly don't think Chem has done anything to displace him yet.

If he comes off the bench vs Palace and makes a difference, then fair enough.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't understand insulting a person because of his looks. Shows a lack of class IMV. Not everyone is good looking.
Yeah, it's weird. Never known so many middle-aged men obsess over what another bloke looks like.

Back
Top Bottom