Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Yamalroite

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Ain't we got to offer Cov a ****load of tickets? Hopefully, it'll be the Steve Bull lower and the quad ay?
  2. Yamalroite

FA Cup, Brighton home

Remember when first few rounds of the cup were a voucher in season ticket book. That was nice weren't it. We were **** back then like, but was more fun weren't it.
  3. Yamalroite

The **** Away

Oh ****. If this goes to a replay surely the club have learnt there lesson and won't give them the Southbank again? Saying all that, no way will be not win this.
  4. Yamalroite

The **** Away

No trains, replacement buses only from wolves. Metro it is.
  5. Yamalroite

Wolves v Brentford FAC3R comms thread.

Who we got in next round again?
  6. Yamalroite

Bees replay

Good. Easier for all me mates who are on lower Loyalty points to get tickets for the Albion game. Well if we get through like.
  7. Yamalroite

The **** Away

This is THE real quiz
  8. Yamalroite

The **** Away

Local west midland bus replacements.
  9. Yamalroite

The **** Away

No trains the Sunday, so looks like a walk to the hawthorns down the metro lines again......
  10. Yamalroite

Burnley Tickets--- Help needed

Really? When do resale go up? That's strange. Surely the club want a full house
  11. Yamalroite

Burnley Tickets--- Help needed

A load of resale tickets are up all over stadium for this.
  12. Yamalroite

PROTEST South Bank turn backs in 6th minute

Where there is lots of money there is corruption.
  13. Yamalroite

PROTEST South Bank turn backs in 6th minute

We were chanting 'now your gonna believe us the premier leagues corrupt' and '**** VAR' for most of Man City game. Since then we've had even worse decisions against us. It doesn't seem to make any difference. They don't care.
  14. Yamalroite

Southbank queue

Same mate. Got there at usual 15 minutes to kick off. Usually just stoll in but massive queue down past corner of Billy Wright. Really don't know what was going on, thought the security had got tighter but had the usual tap on the hips and in we went.
  15. Yamalroite

Luton Ballot

A system where people pay money to be more privileged. Hahahaha Without going political but the concept really does define how this country is ran ay. People need to stop giving the club this additional money for the privilege of buying tickets. If they go to all the away games like they...
  16. Yamalroite

Villa home game - potential Sunday..

Birmingham v West Brom that same weekend too.
  17. Yamalroite

Villa home game - potential Sunday..

With Villa progressing in Europe I see the 5th Oct is scheduled for a European match. Any one heard anything about it getting moved?
  18. Yamalroite

Palace Away tickets

Tickets still available for this. Odd how they keep popping up but a decent opportunity to the fans who struggle to get away Tickets.
  19. Yamalroite

Luton Allocation

You have to pay an extra 20 quid to get ticket info on top of the extra paid to queue jump I think. I may be wrong.
  20. Yamalroite

Palace Away tickets

A few tickets have appeared for sale. I'm guessing returns? Fill your boots
Back
Top Bottom