Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. TibbertonWolf

Do the club actually care about the fans?

And the following season they hike ticket prices because they didn't make enough cash on shirt sales. Stuffed if you do, stuffed if you don't.
  2. TibbertonWolf

The Poll - renew or not to renew

I haven't renewed yet but I probably will because my daughter will insist on it. If it was up to me alone, I wouldn't bother. It's not so much the prices themselves, I am fortunate enough to be able to afford it, but it's the level of increase for kids and disabled supporters that has got to me...
  3. TibbertonWolf

Jeff Shi E&S

Action not words please.
  4. TibbertonWolf

Hwang

He’ll be glad to get back to Compton for a rest if he gets that kind of attention right through his hols.
  5. TibbertonWolf

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

They aren’t brave enough to.
  6. TibbertonWolf

Season 1-10 no words !!!

7. TibbertonWolf

POTS -- Now with Poll

If there was a "most improved player" category would have to be Hwang. Cuhna for POTS though.
  8. TibbertonWolf

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Had to leave early as daughter unwell . Counted at least 3 traffic wardens on Park Avenue. Car near where I parked ticketed for having the disabled clock set for 2 o’clock even though I tried to explain to the traffic warden that the car arrived after we had parked so couldn’t possibly be 2. She...
  9. TibbertonWolf

Gary O'Neil - tactics

That really is a cutting comment. Carefully worded and accurate. The problem doesn’t seem to be with that as much as “threatening” behaviour outside the refs changing rooms. Probably disturbed them while they tried to enjoy a chilled bottle of Chablis or whatever else it is they do after...
  10. TibbertonWolf

Three Word Posts

Village missing idiots
  11. TibbertonWolf

O'Neil or Lopetegui? - Poll

GON if for no other reason (of which there are a number) that he is in post.
  12. TibbertonWolf

POLL: Christmas Eve game - For or Against?

I was unsure on this one. Having said that, my daughter used to be taken to the panto on Christmas Eve and she has said she doesn't want to do that again (oh yes she did, oh not she didn't) so maybe a football match instead is better. Many folk work Christmas Eve so they aren't bothered...
  13. TibbertonWolf

Hwang

And another goal for the end of season video.
  14. TibbertonWolf

Would you take a City defeat?

I expect a loss but I would take that if we showed some kind of plan, effort and organisation to give some hope for future games.
  15. TibbertonWolf

Nunes to City

Well he certainly didn’t write it.
  16. TibbertonWolf

Nunes to City

Provided there is some reinvestment otherwise the squad is just another player less.
  17. TibbertonWolf

Initial set up. They will set up your group then you carry out any transactions or ticket management yourself. Apparently this is due to Ticketmaster taking over and GDPR. I'm not sure GDPR is an issue but it's not worth the debate. I found that adding family members to the Supporters Hub...
  18. TibbertonWolf

Thanks to those who responded to my query about managing tickets for the whole family. Simple solution appears to be phone fan services, not a huge wait to be answered, and let them sort it which takes a couple of additional minutes.
  19. TibbertonWolf

I used to be able to manage my family season tickets from my account and now I can't, out at least I can no longer find any links. Has anyone got any idea what changes were made to take away a useful feature? Thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom