Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

Jeff, I don’t love you like I used to

https://yamyam.blog/2021/05/12/jeff-i-dont-love-you-like-i-did-yesterday/ A bit harsh or bang on? #SouthBankResistance
  2. O

Vintage signed shirt for sale

Hi folks Not sure if I’m allowed to do this so mods please move or delete as you see fit. A while back some very helpful people on here helped me identify some of the signatures I had on an old signed shirt, see: Help with an old, signed Wolves shirt. Any way, the time has come to sell it...
  3. O

Help with an old, signed Wolves shirt.

Mods, if I have posted this on the wrong section of the forum, please accept my apologies and move as you see fit. I've had this old gold, classic WWFC shirt in the back of my wardrobe for many years and being as I registered recently, I thought now would be a good time to ask your opinions...
  4. O

England Under 21's etc and hello

Bonjour the mix. As it's fairly quiet on here I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself and post. Been lurking on the mix for many years and finally decoded to join. I'm a mid thirties dude. Been supporting my team for as long as I can remember, had season tickets over the years (always in...
Back
Top Bottom