Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

A recap please on where we are financially pre-season

We're mostly fine but a bit ****ed
  2. W

Wolves Birthdays

Happy birthday today to Theo Corbaneau (22)
  3. W

Have Villa Owners more Ambition than The Wolves Owners ?

I don’t know, was your name Linda?
  4. W

Rumours from the pub

I would be over the moon if we could get enough for Sa to replace him with Kelleher and have some left over to go to the pot. That would be a serious bit of business!
  5. W

Rumours from the pub

Lets face it, Mosquera is a complete unknown in Premier League terms. He's had a good season in La Liga but we know very well that defending well in La Liga and the Premier League are very different things. He might come good or he might be another Vallejo. If we get a decent offer on him that...
  6. W

Will you please stop writing things I agree with! It just doesn't feel right :laughing:
  7. W

Posters of the season.

For getting no votes or for being a Scally? You have my sympathy for both!
  8. W

They've had a great season there's no doubt. I think what people are saying is that it's not clear whether this success is by design or luck and whether it's sustainable for them. Other sides have had great one off seasons and then disappeared without a trace so it remains to be seen if their...
  9. W

Wolves Birthdays

Happy birthday today to Nouha Dicko (32)
  10. W

T hey also wasted huge amounts of money. They haven't had some grand recruitment strategy or design. There was no guarantee any of those players would come good. It could so easily have been that Watkins flopped like a Mitrovic or Gayle and Fabio came good and we would have looked like the...
  11. W

What is Villa’s model though? It seems to me that they’re where they are by a combination of luck and some dodgy accounting rather than any long term strategy and sound decisions.
  12. W

Priorities for fixing the team next season

Kane was a better goal scorer no doubt, but I thought Raul was a better all round player. Splitting hairs though, as you say! I think the big boys didn't come calling because he was so slightly regarded around Europe before he came to us and they weren't paying attention to just how good he...
  13. W

Raul was pivotal to how we played and at that time probably the best all round centre forward in the league and one of the best strikers in Europe. I'm not sure how we would possibly have replaced him and with who. Even if he had gone for £75m there wouldn't have been much of that left once you...
  14. W

Adama I'd agree with but Raul was irreplaceable and if you have a world class striker in your team you don't sell at any price as they are like gold dust
  15. W

Palace played exactly like we were back in October before Neto, Cunha and Hwang all got injured
  16. W

Gabby Agbonlahor (not dead, just brain dead)

Lets face it, there was more chance of Israel winning Eurovision or Vladimir Putin winning the Nobel Peace Prize than Gabby Agbonlahor ever saying anything positive about Wolves
  17. W

While I could accept selling Kilman for a good price getting rid for whatever low ball offer anyone makes would be an extremely foolish step.
  18. W

Gabby Agbonlahor (not dead, just brain dead)

The fact that Agbonlahor can't see the irony and contradiction in saying that our results have been really poor with 1 win in 10 but we have apparently 'been getting away with murder' tells you all you need to know about how much weight you should give his opinion. Should we have voluntarily...
  19. W

I agree, that's out of our hands. The big unknown is the Saudi League. Will they spend crazy sums like they did last summer, in which case there will be more money sloshing around and the fees we can command will be higher and allow for more spending on our part, or will they keep away in which...
  20. W

Before the Palace game I was with the majority in thinking that a Striker is the absolute priority for the transfer window but the performance, coupled with thinking over the season as a whole, has changed my mind into thinking the priority should be the defence. The amount of soft goals we have...
Back
Top Bottom