Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Keith maniac

Right said Fred.

Heard this on the wireless earlier, I thought that’s a catchy tune that might be good for a football song. Santa said I’ve got an aching head, it was the first day of nineteen nine-ty. Bully got a tap in, he was always scrapping, Toon were getting nowhere, Bully got another three, then we...
  2. Keith maniac

Volare

Having a proper senior moment, just heard ‘Volare’ by the gypsy kings on the wireless, turned to the missus and said “we used to have a song to this tune. Gone blank, all I can remember is that he hates the Albion. Help.
  3. Keith maniac

You'll never guess what's just happened!

Has anyone been to the match, left their seat to go for a comfort break, and on return someone has said, you'll never guess what's just happened? Several goals, sending off, aardvarks on the pitch.....
  4. Keith maniac

Have we ever....

Scored from one of Bennett's long throws?
  5. Keith maniac

Any boozers open before 12

Getting into Londinium around 10.30 whats the chance of finding a pub open?
  6. Keith maniac

WW1963

I defy you to find a negative!
  7. Keith maniac

I'm Olly the cat!

;)
  8. Keith maniac

Frazer forster

Whatever happened to him?
  9. Keith maniac

Summer football

Who prefers to turn up at football looking like the michellin man wearing 10 layers of clothing, or rock up in T-shirt and shorts? For me, the time we play our pre-season friendlies is a wasted month of decent weather, and then at the end of the season we just shed the layers and the season...
  10. Keith maniac

25 clean sheets...

So far, outstanding, plus clean sheets v Southampton and Citeh. I really hope we can sign Boly.
Back
Top Bottom